Oct 21, 2019
Guys this is very cute and all but this exact discussion has been held about 99 times before in this thread.
In the end it doesn't really matter what your local law or personal preference says. Just that F95zone has defined the term 'incest' for this forum and as long as the requirements for that definition are met the tag will be there.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I will agree though that it is time for the story to start progressing again. Repeating dates and inner monologs is cute and builds up nicely for a point to move forward however failing to move forward once the stage is mostly set will just frustrate people. Something new needs to happen now to keep things fresh.
Right with you. We know about MC's resistance, and we can totally understand it. He doesn't want to lose the girls by taking advantage of them. He doesn't want to be the adult that sexually assaults the three girls who should be able to trust him no matter what.

But he's now been beat in the face with the truth of the situation and he needs to adapt to that.

We saw a good step this update, and I hope that it continues.

However, things *should* progress quickly once that last gear clicks. We've been pushing our sled up hill. We are now half way there. I for one am looking forward to the thrilling ride to the bottom that's coming, so I don't want to arbitrarily stall just to drag things out.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I'd forgot about that.

Also though it depends on which state you live in because incest laws very from state to state.

Such as New Jersey: Consensual incest between people 18 years old or more is not a criminal offense

I don't know what state this game takes place in though.

Also if it were still considered incest for the MC to have sex with his adopted daughter why make up the story about her being adopted in the first place. She should have just been his real daughter instead.
Irrelevant go back and read my original post. I'm using the definition, as defined by this site for that tag. Dev was not misleading.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well .. well ... its getting better and better as time goes ... i love the way you have the girls manipulate the MC ... its almost like real life ... :ROFLMAO:
great game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'd like to see the MC stop attacking Becca all the time. MC acts like Lily is a little baby and can't do anything for herself and he always has to stick up for her even though she was a real bitch and needed to be brought down a few pegs anyways. Also Lily should be opening up more to the MC anyways and not be so closed off.

MC should be praising Becca and seeing how he can help her more with her plans.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I waited for the full update to play. I enjoyed all of it.

I do think it's time for the MC's "this is wrong" thoughts to die down at least some. I've been okay with it up to now because it made sense for his character. But after the final events of the update (the steam room and the shower) his resistance should now be worn down enough that if the thoughts don't completely stop they at least reduce in frequency. Particularly with Becca they should just stop and he goes for it. Being a bit more reluctant with the others, Abby being someone he still mostly thinks of as sweet and innocent, and Lilith only just starting to get comfortable with him, is fair. But maybe change it up to be less about a generic "this is wrong" and more about their specific circumstances.

I played both versions of the steam room scene and both were great but my preference is Lilith loses the game. Not just for what she has to do but the way she is when she does it.

Lilith asleep on the MC's lap was one of the most adorable things I've seen in a long time.

The shower scene, what Becca says to him when it's happening. So fucking hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'd like to see the MC stop attacking Becca all the time. MC acts like Lily is a little baby and can't do anything for herself and he always has to stick up for her even though she was a real bitch and needed to be brought down a few pegs anyways. Also Lily should be opening up more to the MC anyways and not be so closed off.

MC should be praising Becca and seeing how he can help her more with her plans.
Except

• He acts like Lilith is a person he loves and does not treat her like she can't do anything for herself.
  • Lilith has apologised and is being much nicer.
  • She is opening up more.
  • While Becca being pushy with Lilith was - up to now - no doubt what she needed, it can go from here without her having to be quite so mean about it.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Still loving this game! Lilith best girl, she's too cute and I can't get enough of her. I perfectly understand how mc feels about her. I would be like that too

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really like this game, but at this pace it will take a while until we actually get more than a handjob from the girls.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Except

• He acts like Lilith is a person he loves and does not treat her like she can't do anything for herself.
  • Lilith has apologised and is being much nicer.
  • She is opening up more.
  • While Becca being pushy with Lilith was - up to now - no doubt what she needed, it can go from here without her having to be quite so mean about it.
Except
Those are your opinions, so what?

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I'm not wanting him to dive cock first into all the girls I just want the dialogue to switch up and focus on other things. We know he's struggling, we don't need to constantly read about it.
Give him a couple of scenes with Dr. Amanda

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also if it were still considered incest for the MC to have sex with his adopted daughter why make up the story about her being adopted in the first place. She should have just been his real daughter instead.
Mainly because the story is going to bring her real dad in for drama later on.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Except
Those are your opinions, so what?
Actually, I agree that all of those points by quorkboy are straight from the story. People want to get straight to the fucking. I dig it.

But MC is just now coming out of protective father mode. Do you remember how he exploded when his ex accused him of abusing the girls? That's what he fears is happening when he looks at them with lust.

Becca has been trying to show him that things have changed and he can move out of strictly father-mode and into man-mode, because the girls have for sure moved out of strictly daughter-mode.

Lilith is the type of girl that needs to push and push and push just to see if you'll stay where you are. And MC has. He's not going anywhere. She gets that now and her walls are going to fall very quickly. "Dad isn't going anywhere so it's safe to love him." She sees his reluctance to go along with Becca's plans, and that makes him even safer. He's NOT a perv. He's just in love with her.

Abby has been in love with MC forever. Now that she knows they aren't blood, that's the only excuse she needs to give in to that love. She looks just like her mother, so maybe she can take her mom's place. And MC makes constant comparisons to her mom, in a very positive way. He loves Abby, maybe the same way he loved her mom.

Becca is so smart, so manipulative. She sees what Lilith and Abby want. She knows what she wants. They all want Daddy. She's going to make it happen. And MC can either let them love him as they want, or can step back and be just their father. (Lol yeah, right!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivyxxx and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually, I agree that all of those points by quorkboy are straight from the story. People want to get straight to the fucking. I dig it.

But MC is just now coming out of protective father mode. Do you remember how he exploded when his ex accused him of abusing the girls? That's what he fears is happening when he looks at them with lust.

Becca has been trying to show him that things have changed and he can move out of strictly father-mode and into man-mode, because the girls have for sure moved out of strictly daughter-mode.

Lilith is the type of girl that needs to push and push and push just to see if you'll stay where you are. And MC has. He's not going anywhere. She gets that now and her walls are going to fall very quickly. "Dad isn't going anywhere so it's safe to love him." She sees his reluctance to go along with Becca's plans, and that makes him even safer. He's NOT a perv. He's just in love with her.

Abby has been in love with MC forever. Now that she knows they aren't blood, that's the only excuse she needs to give in to that love. She looks just like her mother, so maybe she can take her mom's place. And MC makes constant comparisons to her mom, in a very positive way. He loves Abby, maybe the same way he loved her mom.

Becca is so smart, so manipulative. She sees what Lilith and Abby want. She knows what she wants. They all want Daddy. She's going to make it happen. And MC can either let them love him as they want, or can step back and be just their father. (Lol yeah, right!)
Which is why Becca will always be number one, our second in command and the best girl.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes