Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I think people do not understand the character they "play." He was never really a "masculine character" nor is he becoming an "emasculated character." He is the the type of character that is a "masculated Beta." Thing of the backstory we are told. He dated shannon in high school then got back with cause either he "thought he still loved her or for Abbie." Either way that is not a masculine character becoming emasculated. The backstory says it. People need to pay attention to the story more.
The problem I have with this argument is that I expect my main characters to have a growth arc where they start out weak and insecure and grow in strength and confidence as the game progresses.

I am disappointed that we haven't seen this growth.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
What does it matter? Are you that insecure? You're not with her...don't know the guy she with...so what's the damn problem? she is not a LI.

I love this VN, one of my favourites (and defend it vehemently) but even I have to agree with that and say the inner monologue is beyond old now.

Do you go to college to gain that amazing insight? Fuck me....it couldn't be more obvious who everyone is to anyone with an intelligence level above a hedgehog.
Sir, you are doing an extreme disservice to hedgehogs! Take that back! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
Oct 21, 2019
if you are so desperate for an incest why not just fuck your rl mother, aunt, grandma and sister if you have one LOL.
Now this is some high-level debating! Great argumentation above all . (y)

Yes, it's about 30% more content. Why the dev is putting out partial updates like this now idk. I'd rather he just wait til it's done.
It's because the dev often gives an estimated release date but isn't always able to complete the update in time. So he releases whatever is already finished to keep his promise, and people can decide for themselves if they want to play it or wait for the full update. I think it's nice of him really.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
This game was such a disappointment! Making the player believe there was some incest to just take it away half-way in the game.
I don't know the reasons for the dev to do this, but it's pretty deceiving and sneaky to do it this way instead of being up front in the beginning.
I liked the game up to that moment, but I had to leave it there after that.
True incest players deserve to be warned.
Then you should take the time to learn the rules of the site, Patreon and US Law. Incest does not have to be blood relations, in fact ironically some blood relations depending where you are isn't considered incest. The meaning of Incest is vast and changes where you are. Here in this site as well as on Patreon this is the chosen definition. Screenshot_20210108-090317_Chrome.jpg
So the Dev hasn't been misleading at all. It was your understanding that was lacking.

Feel free to confirm this yourself.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's not a case of understanding the character or not, it's the repetition in what he keeps saying and his internal monologue that's getting a bit much.

Since Becca has started the whole flirt thing a few updates ago and even before then with his thoughts on Abs, every single internal monologue and thought process has been the same thing over and over and over and over again.

I like the characters and everything else but i've had to skip so much mundane "no I can't do that" and "she is crazy, that will never happen".

They can have him take many more updates for something to happen but the dialogue needs to switch up.

The MC either needs to start moving forward or shift focus to something else for a while like Abs and he biological dad. This whole internal struggle he's got needs to take a break for the sake of people reading, it won't be long until those that aren't bothered by it start getting bored of it.

I'm not wanting him to dive cock first into all the girls I just want the dialogue to switch up and focus on other things. We know he's struggling, we don't need to constantly read about it.
Agreed 100%. His internal monologue needs to progress as the story progresses.

By now he should be able to see that Becca is right about a lot of the things that she says, even if he doesn't agree with her tactics. When Lilith got naked for him in the sauna, her lip bite and body language should have been the moment when the lightbulb went off: "Holy crap...Lilith *does* want this..."

I liked that he put his foot down about the "bullying" (even though we all know this game would be dead in the water with*out Becca), and the fact that he said to just let things happen more naturally, though.

He should have also clued in to the fact that Becca wants him sexually as well, and it's not just teasing.. She hasn't been subtle at all. I hope he starts to accept what should be obvious for anyone in his situation.

His oldest is trying to build him a harem, but I'm definitely ok with him not cluing into that fact for a while.

My preference would be for him to accept that the girls may want him sexually. And if they make their move, we'll be able to make the decision whether to accept it or not.

His denial of what the girls want needs to end because it's too obvious now. No more "they can't want that...they don't think of me that way..." and move on to "do *I* want this with them?"

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I get it that the MC has a conscience but this inner monologue and him trying to suppress his urges/feelings is beyond annoying at this point, i feel like after all that he's been through, any man would just give in and go full caveman brain on the girls. Of course he knows it is wrong but he is feeling this way already, now he is just lying to himself to try not to act on his thoughts. Right now i'm just waiting for the moment he embraces his feelings and just go for it, it better be sooner rather than later haha.

Reactions: MrFriendly

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Then you should take the time to learn the rules of the site, Patreon and US Law. Incest does not have to be blood relations, in fact ironically some blood relations depending where you are isn't considered incest. The meaning of Incest is vast and changes where you are. Here in this site as well as on Patreon this is the chosen definition. View attachment 976717
So the Dev hasn't been misleading at all. It was your understanding that was lacking.

Feel free to confirm this yourself.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
Except he is no longer their Step-parent. He divorced Becca and Lily's mom and he isn't married to Abby's mom she is dead.

Oct 21, 2019
I just finished the update and apparently I'm one of the few. but I actually loved it! The main reason I like this game is because of the whole dynamic between you and Becca, and that just took a big step forward. I love the way she's controlling you and setting everything up.

This game is not about an MC corrupting his daughters, but about the daughters corrupting the MC. The fact that he wants to be a good Dad, while at the same time he's attracted to them (hence the inner monologue) is what builds the suspense. I'm afraid that once he gives in to his lust the game will quickly turn into another unrealistic daddy-daughter fuck fest. That's why I like the current pace. But that's just my view on things.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get it that the MC has a conscience but this inner monologue and him trying to suppress his urges/feelings is beyond annoying at this point, i feel like after all that he's been through, any man would just give in and go full caveman brain on the girls. Of course he knows it is wrong but he is feeling this way already, now he is just lying to himself to try not to act on his thoughts. Right now i'm just waiting for the moment he embraces his feelings and just go for it, it better be sooner rather than later haha.
Well for this story to stay realistic after all his denying and struggle. those three girls better rape him and make him submit to his desires to ever keep it believable he would still fall for them. :p

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I absolutely love this game. The only real complaint I have is the game over options in the beginning. I feel as giving those options are a waste as they don't fit the personality of the MC, but also because they trigger a game over, over sanarios that the girls are actually pushing you in themselves.

Other than that, I'm loving the story and the MC, I understand people's point about the inner monolog and the desire to resist harder, but I personally feel it's all part of the larger experience. Some of these walls must come down. But because who he is as a person it also must be done slowly. Think of this game as a corruption story where the protagonist is the one who is being corrupted. I felt that Rebecca bringing down some of those barriers was necessary for us to start being able to move forward.

I will agree though that it is time for the story to start progressing again. Repeating dates and inner monologs is cute and builds up nicely for a point to move forward however failing to move forward once the stage is mostly set will just frustrate people. Something new needs to happen now to keep things fresh.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Except Abby is STILL his adopted daughter.
I'd forgot about that.

Also though it depends on which state you live in because incest laws very from state to state.

Such as New Jersey: Consensual incest between people 18 years old or more is not a criminal offense

I don't know what state this game takes place in though.

Also if it were still considered incest for the MC to have sex with his adopted daughter why make up the story about her being adopted in the first place. She should have just been his real daughter instead.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes