Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
But you are forgetting how much of a Hypocrite Lilly is. Who is the actuall perv in the game the MC who is fighting it every step of the way even though Becca is shoving it down his throat or Lilly who has sex with her own sister for years?
Neither of them. That's the point.

Lilith is in a relationship with Abs. Yes, it's casual and it's on-off, but it's a relationship. She's not a perv.

Having an older man, one who is in a position of power over the girls, staring at them, taking advantage of them, would make the MC a perv. Be he doesn't do that because he, too, is not a perv.

Lilith's name-calling isn't an accusation. Not really. When it was time for the truth, she went to bat for the MC with the judge during the divorce. She flipped her fucking lid when she heard about her mom's accusations (the very same thing she "accused" MC of) because she never ever thought of him as a perv.

She was pushing him away. Maybe trying to find something wrong with him so she could feel justified in not letting him close.

And at every step, he took it from her, showing her that he wasn't going anywhere, and continued to show that he loved her.

If he had continued to do as he was doing, Lilith would have gotten to where she is now anyways. Becca's machinations just got us there quicker.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
After playing this for a bit, it dawned on me that I recall this game having sound previously. Did I imagine that, or did I somehow manage to mess something up when I installed the walkthrough mod? I see there are audio files, but I have zero sound.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Love this game so much.

One of my favourites.

It's taking things relatively slowly but there's always a lot of content in each update. Can't wait for more.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I started this VN not expecting much. I am happily enjoying it.
I was not so sure about the graphics but honestly the writing is good, heck quite nice in fact. I am finding the Father and Becca dynamic quite interesting and a nice change from all the other incestual vn's.
Keep up the great job devs.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm curious how much H content is in this game? I'm not opposed to playing a game with very little as long as the story is good, and I'm enjoying this so far, but even the author said at the start that the game will be mostly story focused, so I'm just curious if there's any H content yet?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm curious how much H content is in this game? I'm not opposed to playing a game with very little as long as the story is good, and I'm enjoying this so far, but even the author said at the start that the game will be mostly story focused, so I'm just curious if there's any H content yet?
There is some yes with a neighbour and another scene with someone else (if you make correct prior episode choices) but other than a HJ from eldest daughter (last update) nothing with the 3 girls yet.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
There is some yes with a neighbour and another scene with someone else (if you make correct prior episode choices) but other than a HJ from eldest daughter (last update) nothing with the 3 girls yet.
There's also the dream with fairy version of Lily (bj).

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
After playing this for a bit, it dawned on me that I recall this game having sound previously. Did I imagine that, or did I somehow manage to mess something up when I installed the walkthrough mod? I see there are audio files, but I have zero sound.
Way back a few versions, maybe, but there's no audio files in the zip folder of this version or previous.

Reactions: Jove76

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The biggest problem of this VN is plainly written in the dialouge between Becca and the Dad:
Becca: "The real question is, what are you going to do when she makes a move?"
MC: "Assuming your [.. ugh] right. Nothing."
Becca: "Nothing? You won't stop her?"

The MC is doing nothing, just as he's been doing the entire time. He's completely passive. Even unnaturally so, one way or another.

Storywise, literally all the driving factors are outside forces and he is the one slamming the brakes. Well, mentally at least.
And given that WE are supposed to immerse in the role of the MC and our motivation is - mooost likely - to hit the gas instead of the brakes, this leads to a big break in immersion for most.
Now combine this with how easily he is manipulated by both Becca and Abby (dimwitted), how much he repeats the 'can't be true, I'm imagining things!' donkan-mantra (dense), how much whining he does inbetween (weak), and how much he repeats the very same points without changing or acting on anything (annoying and impotent) - and the result is just one insufferable MC who has no redeeming features except 'moderately nice'.

Respect to the slow burn, but the criticism is valid: Becca is written masterfully - the MC is written painfully.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
anyone knows if the dev/s receive/read all of this negative complaint? maybe he don't? that's why this so called "SLOW BURN", he never move-on from that. but at least this game update often unlike that other game with the similar concept, 9 months for 1 update and it's a let down LOL.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Its you who dont understand bro, you're so funny lol , Avaron1974 say is clear ,

I too feel tired about that dialogue
I am the one who does not understand? I ALREADY WAS SAYING I UNDERSTAND IT IS TIRING FOR PEOPLE TO CONTINUAL READ THE MAIN CHARACTER'S MONOLOGUE/ THOUGHTS. But those thoughts ARE a part of his character. Aparently people who are not the devoloper understand the character so much that thoughts OF THE CHARACTER does not do the character justice. That is what I am getting from you people. Its funny how I am the one who does not understand. Sometimes I wonder if people around are just stupid or they DO NOT finish reading what I type. No matter how I think about it a person thoughts are a part of that person the same with fictional character, but aparently i am dumb and that not how things work. Other people's thought are what actually a part of someone separate from the people in question.....Typing that last part made me feel like I lost my mind. lol

Oct 21, 2019
anyone knows if the dev/s receive/read all of this negative complaint? maybe he don't? that's why this so called "SLOW BURN", he never move-on from that. but at least this game update often unlike that other game with the similar concept, 9 months for 1 update and it's a let down LOL.
I don't think he does, at least not with an 'official' account. And I'm honestly glad he doesn't because once a dev starts to write a game based on the players' wishes instead of his own, the game is certain to be ruined.

Like you said, the game is updated pretty regularly and I get the feeling that shit is about to hit the fan real soon. The MC is a little passive, sure, but that was clear from the start.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Well, if a character that is meant to be sympathized with (and he obviously is - the whole story is about making you feel for this poor man) only annoys you and sounds cringy af each time he opens his mouth, it is a badly written character.
He literally asks Abs `What was that for?` when she kisses him. With a purely `daughterly` kiss! What kind of `loving father` is that? What`s that behavior came from? Do they know each other for a week or what? `Modest man`is not equal to`shy dork in the girls school`. He doesn`l look or act as a grown-ass man at all. That`s what our complaint is about.
What?!? That is your opinion. Everything with the character flows the ways it seems that is is suppose to. Backstory and all. Its cringey to you cause that is not how you would react. You do not understand the character nor the story. You fault him for asking abigail why she kisses him he is not use to it? All that time she grew up with her ex stepsisters she did kiss him on the lips. He asks that same question to keep his head staight on the matter cause he knows that in the back of his mind that biologically she is not his daughter. Calling him a "shy dork in a girls school" shows how understanding and sensisitive you are. Learn to pay attention and understand the character and why he is they we his instead of complaining about the way the developer decided him to be that fits with the backstory instead of having a backstory that had no effect on the MC like some games do. You think how you would think but do not go and try to think why he is thinking the way he is. Understanding characters is the psychology of characters. Learn the psychology of a character before you judge.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes