MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
We talking here about which time zone? Because I'm from Poland and like to know.
Depends, seeing as you are 1 hr a head of me (in the UK) it could more than likely be the 8th for us but it still depends when someone decides to upload to here that could be on the 8th (or 7th for others in different time zones) or the 9th e.t.c

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Depends, seeing as you are 1 hr a head of me (in the UK) it could more than likely be the 8th for us but it still depends when someone decides to upload to here that could be on the 8th (or 7th for others in different time zones) or the 9th e.t.c
Well, last time I wake up 25th around 9 a.m. and it was already here.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
They are not. Although 'ntr' is not as bad as it may seem. It's just a flashback of your ex-wife with whom you have no affinity whatsoever.
Maybe not strictly what forum considers ntr, but something I don't want to see. Guess game isn't for me, thanks for info.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Maybe not strictly what forum considers ntr, but something I don't want to see. Guess game isn't for me, thanks for info.
The so-called NTR is actually dream scenes of the MC catching his wife cheating on him (a long time ago). It was included for story building only. He divorced his wife and is now Single Again. Hence, the name of the game. FYI the NTR tag was mandated by F95 because of the scene.

The rest of the game is wonderful. No more NTR. So far.

Reactions: csmk14

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The so-called NTR is actually dream scenes of the MC catching his wife cheating on him (a long time ago). It was included for story building only. He divorced his wife and is now Single Again. Hence, the name of the game. FYI the NTR tag was mandated by F95 because of the scene.

The rest of the game is wonderful. No more NTR. So far.
Too bad they don't give us an option to not see it and just tell us she cheated.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes