Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
You guys (and galls) are being overly harsh on the MC, poor bloke is having an existential crisis in three directions all at the same time.
Rebecca has him tied around her little finger and is thowing pussy at him faster than he can react, he's bound to be a little bit put out by it all.

I'm fine if he's a bit of a bitch for a week or so, so long as when She throws Mei into the mix he's bought in, even with all teh whining it's still one of teh better written stories on here. Freeloading Family (until they decided to finish so abruptly) and Light of my life are the only other two that are as well written imo.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
love the game .... only issue i have is the dad .... O.M.G ... can i kill his stupid ass ?
Some guys that see a girl as daughter, even if she isn't their biological daughter, will have problems to accept the ideanof fucking her. It is the normal thing. Not everyone gives up for lust in the next second.

Reactions: Mmushy

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Gotta say: excelent update. One of the best! I love Lilly, she's great! Looking forward for next updates and see how she will change her mind about Abby being off-limits

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Jace_herondale no one said they didn't like the game all they said was , that at this point in the game its just plain annoying how the mc is behaving . especially since it isn't adding any value to the game since he's already doing sexual things to his other daughters. at this point its just hypocritical , makes no logical sense , and is so fricking annoying . (to the point that i actually want to bitchslap him untill he stops whimpering or atleast man up again) i truelly am not a violant man infact i hate it , but he is just that annoying. other then this point the game is pretty damn good has a nice overal balance if the mc wasn't killing it.
I can kinda see what you are saying. I think the moment when he has sex with Lilith, is the moment when he should stop being so against it. In the case of Lilith and Becca. With Abby, I still understand. She IS his child. He really knew her since she was an infant. He changes her diapers. It is a little different with Becca and Lilith because he knew them since they were 14 and 9 respectively, so now he could stop.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lilith: (looking at the MC's phone) You named me Caution!?

Yep, sounds about right. :LOL:

Still I do think Dewdrop as a nickname is hella cute . . . like Lilly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

dyho

Jan 31, 2020
Someone else is frustrated by the mc, I am not saying that he becomes an idiot but that he has a little self-respect because he has a solid material for the protagonist of ntr.

• Haha
Reactions: Professor Black

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Gotta say: excelent update. One of the best! I love Lilly, she's great! Looking forward for next updates and see how she will change her mind about Abby being off-limits
don´t worry becca takes care of that. like she does with everything.
It is one of the things I would be against if this was just another incest novel.

The whole "incest family" for me kills the taboo. If everybody is happy/ok with it, is incest really hot? the allure was always that it is a forbidden act. It is the risk and consequences of getting caught that makes incest so hot. For example, it is hotter of doing it in the same house with the rest of the family than to go on holidays with one of them and "pretend you are a couple". In the first scenario, you are in for a world of pain if you do it. In the second one, you might as well be a simple couple in love. All nice and romantic, but certainly not taboo.

Having sad that, this is precisely a novel that is not just another incest one. MC is first a father, second a "horny daddy". That is the reason why he is sooo passive. Not everyone would be willing to risk their relationship with their daughters.
So if it in the ends it boils down to MC fucking them all and all of them happy, I guess it is fine. I just hope/wish we still have some time of "forbidden love".

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lilith: (looking at the MC's phone) You named me Caution!?

Yep, sounds about right. :LOL:

Still I do think Dewdrop as a nickname is hella cute . . . like Lilly.
I was hoping we could name her ourselves. I was going to go for kitten as "the nice kitty has claws" but I gotta say, his was were more original.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It is one of the things I would be against if this was just another incest novel.

The whole "incest family" for me kills the taboo. If everybody is happy/ok with it, is incest really hot? the allure was always that it is a forbidden act. It is the risk and consequences of getting caught that makes incest so hot. For example, it is hotter of doing it in the same house with the rest of the family than to go on holidays with one of them and "pretend you are a couple". In the first scenario, you are in for a world of pain if you do it. In the second one, you might as well be a simple couple in love. All nice and romantic, but certainly not taboo.

Having sad that, this is precisely a novel that is not just another incest one. MC is first a father, second a "horny daddy". That is the reason why he is sooo passive. Not everyone would be willing to risk their relationship with their daughters.
So if it in the ends it boils down to MC fucking them all and all of them happy, I guess it is fine. I just hope/wish we still have some time of "forbidden love".
That's why I like this MC, I agree that he is first a father, and I like that. I'm not a fan about incest, and I like to know that this MC is having doubts about having sex with Becca, Lilly and especially Abby that he saw growing up, but I like the idea that Becca is always saying that she wants all of them happy. If it is something meaningful and not just "I have to bang all my girls!", I'm cool. I really like the whole plot of this game.

quarterdime

May 22, 2021
What an amazing combination of graphics and storytelling. Sexy, emotional, and the 3d models are amazing, I, for one, love the disney look, it works well for fatties as well as skinnies and everyone in between. I'm very impressed and will be giving you dollars are soon as said dollars are available to me... out of 20 or so renpy games i've gotten lately, this one seems to check all of the boxes for me, more so than all the rest

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Playing for the first time and I just got to the part with the sauna, why would the MC care about keeping his word with a cheating slut?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Excellent update. Sure we're going to get the trolls complaining about the MC's attitude, but as I have said before. We have only spent 11 days with the girls and he's battling his inner thoughts... as any sane person would even if they were in this situation.
Great to see the progression of 'Becca's puppetry skills' in this one. I knew something was going to happen when the MC fucked Lilly without Becca's permission, guess we'll find that out next update. I think this noon thing could be the punishment for not listening. Still great scenes with Lilly. Besides the lewd scenes, the emotional scenes before the kiss... really ramped things up with the emotional rollercoaster there. Will be interesting to see how Becca convinces MC to get with Abby, but even more interesting to see how Becca convinces Lilly to be good with it.

As always, I am definitely already excited for the next update, but realize it will be some time before we find out what Becca has planned next.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Great to see the progression of 'Becca's puppetry skills' in this one. I knew something was going to happen when the MC fucked Lilly without Becca's permission, guess we'll find that out next update.
i think she just wants the daddy d after lilly got it. she waited so long for it.
Will be interesting to see how Becca convinces MC to get with Abby, but even more interesting to see how Becca convinces Lilly to be good with it.
i guess she plays the "we are happy with him. don´t you want her to be happy too?" card

Reactions: Shyguy1369
Jul 20, 2020
i used internet download manager for gofile hosts , it download faster
I was able to finally get it from Nopy (which is hit or miss for me), I generally use mega as I can download a 4gb file in just a few minutes at most. Nopy kept timing out due to server issues, but I was able to get it after a few tries.

The other sources are generally just trash providers when it comes to larger files.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes