Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
She wasn't really designed as a regular thing, it seemed more of a filler to get sex in early. With how her relationship is it seems she will only pop up once in a while.

The big thing they brought up was they already had problems with 1 guy who tried to make it a regular thing and got feelings for her so they had to get away. I doubt they would bring that up just to make it a regular thing with him when thats what they were against.

It's just casual.
Yeah but you could have more "fleshy" things with her without having feelings. I remember them putting some rules.

knowwonattawl

Jul 24, 2017
Someone is finally talking about a letter. All others do is whining about MC's whining (with is kinda ironic) I mean I hear about that for the 100th time. And I,m here only from like 9th update or something like that.
I get it. You don't like this. Why you still playing this game then? That doesn't make any sense.
About that letter. This is an interesting theory. This could be the case, but I still think why they want MC and Abby. I mean who can know both him and her?
I'm thinking it might be her biological Dad's family. If her paternal grandparents have passed recently and she is in the will that would put a whole different spin on her bio-dad suddenly wanting to meet her. It would make sense for her grandmother to have heard of the MC since we know bio-dad knows who he is, and might appreciate him stepping up where their own son didn't. Just a theory, but it makes sense in my head.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just played this update with Zoey Raven's mod installed and had no problem except I didn't like the green text in options. So I added another colour option to the script file (script12) and made the text blue.

Enjoyed the update and that letter could refer to a relative of Jessica's but not her parents.
I'm thinking it's the family of Abby's biological father.

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
great stuff!! this update as well worth the wait, lets hope they inherit a few million and all move in together far away from shannon. thx dev.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Fucking love Lilith! This was an amazing update, beyond the sex part, which was really hot.

The novel has really picked up in the last updates and Lilith's longing. My only concerns is that where is drama and conflict going to come from now? This is why I dislike pure love stories.

guy0001

Jul 4, 2017
Fucking love Lilith! This was an amazing update, beyond the sex part, which was really hot.

The novel has really picked up in the last updates and Lilith's longing. My only concerns is that where is drama and conflict going to come from now? This is why I dislike pure love stories.
Agreed great upgrade

Reactions: Ayhsel

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
Jace_herondale no one said they didn't like the game all they said was , that at this point in the game its just plain annoying how the mc is behaving . especially since it isn't adding any value to the game since he's already doing sexual things to his other daughters. at this point its just hypocritical , makes no logical sense , and is so fricking annoying . (to the point that i actually want to bitchslap him untill he stops whimpering or atleast man up again) i truelly am not a violant man infact i hate it , but he is just that annoying. other then this point the game is pretty damn good has a nice overal balance if the mc wasn't killing it.

Reactions: boraxkarloff
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes