kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
there are some good points and such but honestly lets just call it like it is , at this point in the game the mc behavior is just incredibly annoying and is destorying to flow and mood of the game . honestly Dev you need to take you're foot of the gas and bring things down to a 5 maybe a 6 instead of this full trottle 15 BS

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Haven't played the game but reading these comments to see if it's worth. This keeps coming up:
1. They aren't his real daughters, so it's not taboo
2. They are over 18 so it's all G
3. MC response is ridiculous because of 1&2

I mean in most games 1&2 is just bullshit devs are strong-armed into throwing in to stay on their pay sites. It's fluff that they are forced to say but the game itself isn't designed that way. Looking at the pictures, these girls aren't drawn to be over 18, MC obv doesn't treat them like they are over 18, and Dev probably doesn't view them as over 18. That's just shit he has to say at gun point.

I'm just assuming but I bet MC acts like a bitch because dev writes like 1&2 are false.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
If that's one of the lesbians then there won't be much with her. She is only a side thing and won't have anything serious, she's married after all.

That will be an as and when thing.
Yes I was talking about her (the bi) and I was hoping she'd be a regular hook up. I really love her design and loved her scenes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes I was talking about her (the bi) and I was hoping she'd be a regular hook up. I really love her design and loved her scenes.
She wasn't really designed as a regular thing, it seemed more of a filler to get sex in early. With how her relationship is it seems she will only pop up once in a while.

The big thing they brought up was they already had problems with 1 guy who tried to make it a regular thing and got feelings for her so they had to get away. I doubt they would bring that up just to make it a regular thing with him when thats what they were against.

It's just casual.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Haven't played the game but reading these comments to see if it's worth. This keeps coming up:

I mean in most games 1&2 is just bullshit devs are strong-armed into throwing in to stay on their pay sites. It's fluff that they are forced to say but the game itself isn't designed that way. Looking at the pictures, these girls aren't drawn to be over 18, MC obv doesn't treat them like they are over 18, and Dev probably doesn't view them as over 18. That's just shit he has to say at gun point.

I'm just assuming but I bet MC acts like a bitch because dev writes like 1&2 are false.
Please actually play the game before posting. If you could be any more far off I don't know how. It's not like none of us don't know the usual patreon bullshit, but this is not how the story is written at all. Usually this kind of thing is easily fixed with an incest patch changing somethings around, but to do that here you would have to rewrite all of the dialog EXCEPT specifically when the MC talks about 1 & 2.

It is literally the opposite of what you think.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'd play it first, you are wrong on all accounts.

They aren't just mentioned as being over 18, 2 of them are employed (well, one just quit) and have been for some time and another is nearing the end of college. Only 1 of them is 18, the other is 19 and the eldest is in her 20's.

They aren't down as his daughters because of story reasons. 2 are his ex wifes daughters and that plays a massive part in their story and the other is the daughter of the MC's wife that died but she was pregnant when they got together, the girls father is trying to get in contact.

It has nothing to do with Patreon, if an incest patch was added none of the story would make sense.

We complain about the MC because he looks at them like they are his, he's raised them and he thinks it's wrong to fuck them. The problem is he hasn't shown any growth since the game launched.

The other problem being none of the girls are virgins so he isn't exactly robbing them of their innocence either. They are all sexually active and quite willing to fuck him.

Vinny3171

Oct 14, 2020
Damn, watching Lily kiss the NC for the first time gave me an instant boner
Like in just 3 fucking seconds
I have to say that 0.11 and 0.12 are one of the best updates of Single Again ever!
Keep up the good work Dev

Reactions: Roche3945

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

*cough*
Well I'm embarrassed. Ignore my ignorant analysis.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Really enjoyed the latest update.
While I understand the MC's moral dilemma and feel it's great to finally have a parent (authoritative) figure that's not a sexual predator, once you're balls deep in someone those thoughts are usually not present.
Afterwards yes, but in the moment ..NO.

Speaking from experience (in a professional environment).

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just played this update with Zoey Raven's mod installed and had no problem except I didn't like the green text in options. So I added another colour option to the script file (script12) and made the text blue.

Enjoyed the update and that letter could refer to a relative of Jessica's but not her parents.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Just played this update with Zoey Raven's mod installed and had no problem except I didn't like the green text in options. So I added another colour option to the script file (script12) and made the text blue.

Enjoyed the update and that letter could refer to a relative of Jessica's but not her parents.
Someone is finally talking about a letter. All others do is whining about MC's whining (with is kinda ironic) I mean I hear about that for the 100th time. And I,m here only from like 9th update or something like that.
I get it. You don't like this. Why you still playing this game then? That doesn't make any sense.
About that letter. This is an interesting theory. This could be the case, but I still think why they want MC and Abby. I mean who can know both him and her?

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Ohhh come on!!! what a sissy MC we have here!! "Oh no Becca dont show me ur tits...no, Becca, don't jerk me off, I feel violated! is totally wong im gonna cry!" Gimme a break!! how much time needs the MC...this is geting boring...not counting how sissy the MC is with his not so called daughters, everything else in the game is fine..

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes