Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Is the film they watch in this update an actual film or made up?
Actual film. Super from 2010. Directed by James Gunn (Guy that made GotG vol. 1 and 2).
And this is funny because the character that is like Lilith and MC was attracted to was played by Ellen Page. Which as we know is now Eliot Page.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Encountering this Error when running game using your mod Zoey Raven
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just tested the mod from front to back on a fresh install just to make sure what you are encountering had nothing to do with it, even though I already knew it didn't.
I have a couple of suggestions.
-First, did you overwrite all files you were asked to when extracting the mod to the 'game' folder?
-Second, try installing the game from clean install, meaning wipe everything you have and start over.
-Deleted all saved files including your persistent save file in both the game folder and appdata in windows.
-Lastly if these things don't work I have not idea, because this is not an error that has anything to do with me mod, I didn't touch the code its referencing.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: jjzoey007 and D Dog

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
is there mega update since the other one well take the whole day to download?
Yeah MEGA link for it would be amazing ... the hosters on the mainpost are just crap, slow DL-speed and Nopy came just again with his Cluster shit (not to forgett that Nopy like to break downloads and stops downloading many times in the middle or near the end and you have to download the complete thing again.)

Reactions: Deathdawg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there mega update since the other one well take the whole day to download?
mega links tend to vanish due dcma, nopy is quite fast. if you have prev. version you can try your luck with update pack.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Becca had planned all this for 5 years.
Abby has been in love with him for a long time.
Lilith always loved him and needed him, but she realized it only now.
They don't grow, they just open up.
Gaining the ability to open up to someone is objectively considered growth. It may not be mind blowing/earth shattering growth, but it is growth nonetheless.

Frank never looked at girls from any other side than at small daughters.
Only 2-3 weeks have passed in the game. I don't understand what kind of development you expect.
Should he have fucked them all already?
I'm going to go out on a ledge here and presume that you bringing in timeframes here means you are trying to base in game events around reality(loosely or otherwise).
If that is indeed the case the my answer to you would be no. At this point in the timeline with the MC reacting like a comic book character with the amount of regret he seems to feel on an hourly basis, HE SHOULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WITH ANYONE only 3 weeks into the story. Jesus fucking christ, the amount of maudlin self pity and dread the MC spews is SO over the top its not funny anymore.

I mean bloody hell, the amount of "my god what have I done" that is written into this MC... one would thing hes out raping nuns in public after decapitating them!

One would think that as each occurrence of *sexytime* happened, his level of "self hatred" might be reduced, even if just a little. But no, the last line of dialog has the same exact level as the very first line. Not even a infinitesimal reduction. This mother fucker hit the ground at a set level and shows no fucking sign of letting up anytime this millennia!

In my opinion, his dreams just show his progress.
Hell, his dreams are the same exact lines of dialog as when hes awake. Just that when hes awake, hes talking to himself. And when hes asleep, "himself" is represented as fairys.

When I put my sample script in my prior post, it wasnt as much hyperbole as it was paraphrasing.

if hes asleep or not, the dialog pretty much boils down to
"She doesnt really want to?"
"does she?"
"It seems like she does."
"Theres a part of me that just might so happen to want it as well."
"Oh my god im worse than hitler! I should either kill myself or have myself committed!"

and that was ok, the first few updates. But this is an ero game not real life. If you wanted it to be more believable than you either have no sexytimes up to this point, or you put a shitload of timeskips/sexytime with a bunch of random throwaway side characters. which idea is better? do both ideas suck? can the writing carry the entire game till such a time when the MC wouldnt be so fucking maudlin? who knows.....

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I just tested the mod from front to back on a fresh install just to make sure what you are encountering had nothing to do with it, even though I already knew it didn't.
-First, did you overwrite all files you were asked to when extracting the mod to the 'game' folder?
-Second, try installing the game from clean install, meaning wipe everything you have and start over.
-Deleted all saved files including your persistent save file in both the game folder and appdata in windows.
-Lastly if these things don't work I have not idea, because this is not an error that has anything to do with me mod, I didn't touch the code its referencing.
Hope this helps.
The error " Name X is defined twice" happens when you don't include the .rpyc files with your mod.

I was trouble shooting this issue with my own mods.

There's two ways to fix this:
As the modder: include the .rpyc files of the .rpy files in your mod.
As the player: Just restart the game after getting the error (as running the game a first time creates the .rpyc files but it uses the old ones on first pass, if you run the game a 2nd time it'll use the newly created .rpyc files and you wont get the error again)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The error " Name X is defined twice" happens when you don't include the .rpyc files with your mod.

As the player: Just restart the game after getting the error (as running the game a first time creates the .rpyc files but it uses the old ones on first pass, if you run the game a 2nd time it'll use the newly created .rpyc files and you wont get the error again)
I've never included .rpcy files in ANY of my mods and this has never been an issue, in fact it can create more issues if one doesn't get overwritten properly and thank you, I know an rpcy is created by Renpy once it's been deleted. I didn't start doing this yesterday, but when the mod is done with a clean install of the game and files are overwritten properly this should and never will be an issue.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
OK, I absolutely LOVE this game! The renders are great, the story is well written, the characters are unique and all have lovable psychotic quirks! My only complaint is, MY GOD, can't MC get over his Fng hangups already??? It's been, like, 10 updates and he still won't just accept that he's GOING to have a 3 girl harem with Lilly, Becca, and Abby. Just follow the plan! I was all about him being hesitant and all reluctant for a while, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up till now I've enjoyed the MC's reluctance. After this update I thought if I ever got 3 wishes from a magic genie, one would be spent going into this game and punching him in the face for every time he says "we need to talk" or "this is wrong".

Also sadly this game lost a shit ton of favour with the shitty Liliths longing and seeing her with others etc. It's made even worse that the supposed "stand alone" ties in so heavily and so much is missed for those of use who refuse to play that.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Since im bored and still awake for some weird reason or another....

Lemme show my issue with the MC with charts and graphs! :)

this first graph shows the daughters "Growth", "Movement", "Whatever Ya Wanna Call It"

Daughters Growth Chart.png

Even if one doesnt want to acknowledge any growth/whatever in the daughters, there was movement with the characters in one shape or form.

Now lets take a look at our MC shall we?..........

MC's Growth Chart.png

remember kids, he's worse than hitler!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

This would also only potentially cause a problem if they were in a archive.rpa which this game is not, they are loose files. So this is most likely a case of user install error.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well I enjoyed it very much. The dialogue did go a bit too long with the MC's reluctance. In this country they would not get into any trouble as they are all adults but this F95 Zone country where sex between non blood related is incest and a crime against humanity.
The renders and animations are brilliant. Looking forward to the next update.(y)

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
This game has some serious "butterfly effect" shit going on in its coding, where seemingly arbitrary dialog choices have an entirely unrelated effect, often an episode or more in the future.

For example, in this update when you're fucking [redacted], you have the option to push her off and take control, which causes the scene to play out differently, but only if in the previous episode, in conversation with the same character:
  • You picked "Insist she stays" over "My home is your home"
  • You picked "Stay silent" over "Ask what she wants to watch"
  • You picked "Ground her" over "Talk some sense into her", and
  • You picked "Compliment her hair" over "She can be with [redacted] now"
If you squint really hard (and ignore the one about the hair) you can kind of see what the developer is going for: if you didn't put your foot down in the previous episode you don't get the option to suddenly become assertive later, but (a) that's not how people work, and (b) it leads to a gameplay experience where the consequences of your actions are so obscure and disconnected from the actions themselves that you don't feel meaningfully in control of the story, and the only way to know what's going on is to have the game's script open in another window while you're playing.

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Hope this helps.
Clean install did the trick. Works perfectly fine now. Thanks Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Clean install did the trick. Works perfectly fine now. Thanks Zoey Raven
NP, another thing I could have told you is to try and reload when that happens, but that's only an issue when a game has it's files in a archive.rpa and then it really should be, and this game doesn't. So that's why I suggested what I did. I think you might have had something corrupted somewhere. Glad it's working!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
First he didn't want to lose his daughters, now his reasons just don't make any sense.

Now it's all "if they tell Shannon my life is over" because a grown man having relations with legal age women is somehow wrong in this world.

Yes they are his ex wife's daughters, no that isn't illegal in any country that I know of.

The worst thing she could possibly do is say really mean words to him so a typical day in Shannon land.

And therein lies my problem now. I was accepting of people saying they enjoyed him being flaky and showing restraint etc, etc, excuses blahhhh....

Except now he's throat fucked one of them, creampied another and sleeping naked with the last one...

It no longer makes any sense ... like at all.

It's weird, it's almost like the dev has no plans at all for the MC. All the girls have gone through some sort of growth, Lilith quite drastically so, but the MC hasn't changed since 0.1 and shows no sign of it.

I won't tell people what they can and can't enjoy but as far as the main character goes it's now entered terrible writing territory.

The other characters and the story itself has left him behind. He's now holding the game back.

I did the one thing I hate doing in story based VN's this update and I skipped nearly everything with Lil after her scenes. I couldn't take his whining anymore.

Obviously it has it's fans, some people enjoy it but it started ruining the story for me. It's hard to enjoy the good characters and what's going on when I can't stand any line the main character says.

This is the first time i've ever encountered an MC that just hasn't progressed since a launch. Even if it hadn't happened before, and honestly it should have started with all that's gone on with Becks, then this update should have been a massive kick start to it but he was straight back to being an annoying cunt.

I don't get how a game can have so many great characters but the main one, the one that should be holding the game up, is one of the worst written characters i've seen in a VN. It's like 2 different people are writing it, one for the MC and one for everyone else because they don't match up.
I absolutely agree... When I started this game I had a few nitpicks but I wanted to see where it went. Unfortunately the MC dreams like an 18 year old but is afraid of his own shadow, has less character growth than Peter Pan, and whines about having 3 nubile young ladies who want to jump his bones.

The whole "no, we can't!" but then he finger fucks Becca in the library, "no we can't" but he then face fucks her in his kitchen, "no we can't" but then he fucks Lilith... It's nails on the chalkboard level of annoyance. This MC is never going to embrace the fact that he wants them just as much as they want him and will protest every time, at least that seems to be all he does.

Because of the MC this entire game has become "ugh" .

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Love this game, usually these types there is one specific girl I like but I love all three which never happens. :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes