DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree!!!
"What if someone finds out...." "This is wrong..." "What'll happen if someone..." every time MC had those thought I was like stop thinking those and get over it because nothing is going to happen!! The girls Lilly and Becca are NOT your daughters or even related to you in anyway as you are no longer married to their mother and they are not minors and they want to do it with you- MC is not forcing it on them. You are not going to get in trouble or go to jail!!! Just accept it that the girls want to have harem with you..
Yup that reason is horrible and stupid both from a moral (just fear keeping him at bay)and legal pov. If he still felt bad about it since he still at least partly sees himself as their father first and would still be moving beyond that, that is fine. There should be some movement there though to corrupting himself from one of his better motivations like wanting to protect them and see them happy first and foremost already for a long time, since this game is meant to end up as a happy harem and not a miserable one where MC commits suicide I suspect.

Frank had too much resistance from start with goal of game and it feels like dev never had a real good reason in mind that would work in his mind for MC beyond his fear of losing them why he might give in to their wishes and allow himself to be corrupted so he could enjoy it and be at peace with it over time. Well you know most people do their stupidest and most morally questionable things actually when wanting to do good and be loved, that is what real corruption is about. When doing the "good " thing is not easy or per se good for those you love or in their eyes and for doing the "wrong" thing you have many good reasons that help those you love and care about. Edit: for example Lilith's real need as shown in side game that MC should at least have a slight suspicion about, would be for someone like Frank a quite hard to disregard need in a girl he loves, especially if he is able to convince himself he would be only man that could really help her be happy and overcome that.

The twisting of your better motivations/convictions so you are opened up to do things you earlier thought you should not, not just the strengthening of those more negative impulses you were able to control for years already, is the real essence of corruption. Falling makes only real sense, when those convictions that kept you from falling all those years are weakened. Well this problem is a recurring theme in many games containing incest and why even with a slow burn it so often makes no sense in the end when most of time the mom falls for it while she is setup with a very strong taboo against incest :p

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Think i'll wait a few chapters....

We're 12 updates in, he's just fucked one of them and he's still being an irritating flaky twat about it. It's gone on long enough, it was getting irritating before but after the fact is just downright fucking annoying.

Change the record, change up the writing, it's been the same thing for 12 updates.

Managed to make a ton of progress with Lil's character growth but the MC hasn't grown at all, he's been stuck in the 0.1 rut since the game started and hasn't moved out of it.

The girls are all great. Abs has been great from the start, Becky grew on me pretty quickly and Lil's character arc has been amazing.

Sadly though the main character fucking suuuuucks. He's so annoying. He is by a mile the weakest character in the game. No his flaky bullshit isn't good writing anymore and no it doesn't make any sense after this update.
Im pretty much where you are with all this. I mean, I guess I was a few updates ago as well but forgot so.. thats on me :(

It might have been better as a kinetic novel.
As long as the MC still behaves the way he does.. no.. no it wouldnt :(

First he didn't want to lose his daughters, now his reasons just don't make any sense.

Now it's all "if they tell Shannon my life is over" because a grown man having relations with legal age women is somehow wrong in this world.

Yes they are his ex wife's daughters, no that isn't illegal in any country that I know of.

The worst thing she could possibly do is say really mean words to him so a typical day in Shannon land.

And therein lies my problem now. I was accepting of people saying they enjoyed him being flaky and showing restraint etc, etc, excuses blahhhh....

Except now he's throat fucked one of them, creampied another and sleeping naked with the last one...

It no longer makes any sense ... like at all.

It's weird, it's almost like the dev has no plans at all for the MC. All the girls have gone through some sort of growth, Lilith quite drastically so, but the MC hasn't changed since 0.1 and shows no sign of it.

I won't tell people what they can and can't enjoy but as far as the main character goes it's now entered terrible writing territory.

The other characters and the story itself has left him behind. He's now holding the game back.

I did the one thing I hate doing in story based VN's this update and I skipped nearly everything with Lil after her scenes. I couldn't take his whining anymore.

Obviously it has it's fans, some people enjoy it but it started ruining the story for me. It's hard to enjoy the good characters and what's going on when I can't stand any line the main character says.

This is the first time i've ever encountered an MC that just hasn't progressed since a launch. Even if it hadn't happened before, and honestly it should have started with all that's gone on with Becks, then this update should have been a massive kick start to it but he was straight back to being an annoying cunt.

I don't get how a game can have so many great characters but the main one, the one that should be holding the game up, is one of the worst written characters i've seen in a VN. It's like 2 different people are writing it, one for the MC and one for everyone else because they don't match up.
I still end up trying this one out every time I see an update cuz of the other characters. Then I read any line of dialog of the MC and hate myself a lil more....

here, lemme help save the dev some time for next update with the next script...

Anyone of the 3 "Daughters": Daddy I want you
MC: Surely you dont mean....
Random "Daughter": Yes you ignorant fuckwit! I want you!
MC: No!
"Daughter": Yes!
MC: Fine, I want it too
*sexytime happens*
MC: Oh no! Im a horrible human being! Im worse than Hitler!

Next Day

*sexytime happens*

Next Day

*sexytime happens*

End of update

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Legally he's fine, so his obsessing over that is weird, to say the least. What he should be worrying about is the fear that he'll really upset one of the girls, and then they'll all leave and he'll really be single again. That would make some sense. Becca is fully on board - she's the one rooting for the harem. The situation with Lilly and Abby is still fragile, though. One wrong move and it could all come crashing down. IMHO he should be thinking about that aspect alone, not the other stuff.

Reactions: Grelk and kwiatos

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Like everyone else, I think that MC's behaviour is getting tiresome. IMHO all moral decisions should be left to the player, who would make a choice and live with it, instead this MC's constant whining about it.

But I gotta say that I loved the content of the update. Worst thing about it was that it ended too quicky. I'd have loved to see one more day.

My guess about the content of the will and hopeful wish for the future direction of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Traduction Française Single Again v0.11 (textes images) Version sans walkthrough MOD

French Translation Single Again v0.11 (text images) Version without walkthrough MOD

Mega

Traduction Française Single Again v0.11 (textes images) Version avec walkthrough MOD

French Translation Single Again v0.11 (text images) Version with walkthrough MOD

Mega
Please, updated for : Single Again [v0.12]
THANK YOU in advance...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Okay, enjoyed this game from the start but seriously, this amount of hand wringing from the MC is ruining the VN.
Its. Getting. Fucking. Annoying.
Seriously, do people actually enjoy this MC's neverending dialogue circle of "No I can't" "I'm Fucked" "Lilly..." "Abby..." blah blah woe is me...yak yak. ARGH JUST FUCKING SHUT UP ALREADY. It's like a rinse and repeat with the dialogue scripts..the amount of time MC kept saying "Lilly.. this update...and all the cutesy wutsey fairy dream shit is annoying as fuck too. Maybe I'm just too much of a fucking barbarian and not a sensitive soul for that shit.

I am not a fan of the whole drawn out "conflicted/tormented soul" thing in erotic games, especially when it's going to drag on and on, impacting the progress to a crawl. and you've heard the same shit over and over...it's supposed to be an erotic VN not fucking Tolstoy. Other than that though, all good :LOL:

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I disagree with the majority. I like this MC.
One of the features of this game is that the MC is not a "seducer" or a hunter.
He is, one might say, the prey and victim of someone's plan.
At the head of the story is that Becca actually makes him look at his daughters from a different angle and accept hidden feelings.

Unlike many other games, MC is primarily a good person and a father. For him, this is new and dreadful.

And I like his constant struggle between his desire and what is right. This sets this story apart from other similar games.

To be honest, if the author removes MC's uncertainty, I will most likely lose interest in the game, because it will turn into another banal sex marathon with a perverted father.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I don't think it would be another daughter. And biological at top of that. Id that was the case why Abby would be going there with him
Oh, I totally forgot that Abby was mentioned as well. Oh well, perhaps they'll get new house to live in, so that Lilly and Becca can have space to move in as well. Getting them all together would fasten the time we'll need to see foursome scene!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I disagree with the majority. I like this MC.
One of the features of this game is that the MC is not a "seducer" or a hunter.
He is, one might say, the prey and victim of someone's plan.
At the head of the story is that Becca actually makes him look at his daughters from a different angle and accept hidden feelings.

Unlike many other games, MC is primarily a good person and a father. For him, this is new and dreadful.

And I like his constant struggle between his desire and what is right. This sets this story apart from other similar games.

To be honest, if the author removes MC's uncertainty, I will most likely lose interest in the game, because it will turn into another banal sex marathon about a pervert father.
Yeah you are right that the fact he struggles is important. Problem though is that he does not struggle and moves position or grows into that struggle. The way he is now and lack of movement he had there is no way him falling will make any sense in the end beyond he has to for story reasons. By not moving his corrupting himself along and basically him still being at stage 0 from start of game, he has become the least fleshed out character of the game and more a parody of that good father he is, that still goes balls deep in them just cause she lets him and not for a reason a basically good father might delude himself with. Edit: Like for example him complaining to himself after that he should not have done it. It is wrong, but my girl needed me kind of feeling where he starts to forgive himself or give himself a reason for doing the wrong thing and allow himself to fall and give in that will be acceptable for Frank.

Instead of using that good father part as a main reason why he is tempted into being corrupted by them and their needs. He has way too much resistance and beyond lust given no reason to fall as he is, since that good father part is only used as resistance and not developed as a reason for him to fall. He has become or stayed too one dimensional to believe he can move morally into someone that will be able to become happy himself without being seriously conflicted in a relation with his three girls. Well relations like that cannot work if one part of it stays deeply conflicted and insecure.

Last edited:

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I like the story, but i agree that while every character grew... the MC kept being the same.

I think that's what happen when you focus on certain "character traits" and dont let the characters grow with the story.
Seems like the dev wanted the MC to be concerned, and tormented by his own desires / temptations to the point that at some point it stopped to be believable.

Even if he is the "prey"... he isn't learning or adapting to the situation. He just do the same every time just because, that's his character trait...

Even if the dev wanted to make the MC a reactive kind of character instead of a proactive one. His interactions are defaulted to the same reaction from day one, and that just get tiresome.

When people are exposed to some kind of stress, the learn how to deal with it, and in this kind of scenario he could had stopped Becca and put some limits to keep things how they were, or just embrace and deal with another bulk of problems...

Hope for the best, the dev is talented enough to write great characters, so it's painful to watch the MC, the one that you are reading the most be constraint by an inital idea of who he is without any kind of learning or progression towards that attitude.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I like the story, but i agree that while every character grew... the MC kept being the same.

I think that's what happen when you focus on certain "character traits" and dont let the characters grow with the story.
Seems like the dev wanted the MC to be concerned, and tormented by his own desires / temptations to the point that at some point it stopped to be believable.

Even if he is the "prey"... he isn't learning or adapting to the situation. He just do the same every time just because, that's his character trait...

Even if the dev wanted to make the MC a reactive kind of character instead of a proactive one. His interactions are defaulted to the same reaction from day one, and that just get tiresome.

When people are exposed to some kind of stress, the learn how to deal with it, and in this kind of scenario he could had stopped Becca and put some limits to keep things how they were, or just embrace and deal with another bulk of problems...

Hope for the best, the dev is talented enough to write great characters, so it's painful to watch the MC, the one that you are reading the most be constraint by an inital idea of who he is without any kind of learning or progression towards that attitude.
Yup, I personally have no problem with MC being the good guy. Just like you said MC could easily put limits and boundaries with Becca (and Abby) and slowly progress from there but instead he just whines and argue then give in every single time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Becca had planned all this for 5 years.
Abby has been in love with him for a long time.
Lilith always loved him and needed him, but she realized it only now.
They don't grow, they just open up.

Frank never looked at girls from any other side than at small daughters.
Only 2-3 weeks have passed in the game. I don't understand what kind of development you expect.
Should he have fucked them all already?

In my opinion, his dreams just show his progress.
Personally, everything suits me.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well I enjoyed the update but damn, Frank needs to sack up and own it ... Shy ain't cute after your six yrs old, it's cringe. Hes supposed to be a grown ass man, time he acts like it.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes