galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
So no changelog again.
Update just came out please be patient, and even without the changelog I feel comfortable saying: enough content as in every update (400MB/3.5GB game) and the side chapter seems to infer this update will be good!

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
If you get an error (loading a save from previous versions or something):

AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
then it can be repaired by using the last version of the Ren'Py engine. Download the last version here:

Unpack it and in the game folder replace the folders "lib" and "renpy", also executable files and ".py" - with those taken from RenPy SDK. Start "renpy.exe" (or "renpy.sh" in Linux).

In other words, only "game" folder matters.

Likewise, you can use Windows version of the game in Linux and vice versa, by using the executables etc. from the RenPy SDK.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think i'll wait a few chapters....

We're 12 updates in, he's just fucked one of them and he's still being an irritating flaky twat about it. It's gone on long enough, it was getting irritating before but after the fact is just downright fucking annoying.

Change the record, change up the writing, it's been the same thing for 12 updates.

Managed to make a ton of progress with Lil's character growth but the MC hasn't grown at all, he's been stuck in the 0.1 rut since the game started and hasn't moved out of it.

The girls are all great. Abs has been great from the start, Becky grew on me pretty quickly and Lil's character arc has been amazing.

Sadly though the main character fucking suuuuucks. He's so annoying. He is by a mile the weakest character in the game. No his flaky bullshit isn't good writing anymore and no it doesn't make any sense after this update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Think i'll wait a few chapters....

We're 12 updates in, he's just fucked one of them and he's still being an irritating flaky twat about it. It's gone on long enough, it was getting irritating before but after the fact is just downright fucking annoying.

Change the record, change up the writing, it's been the same thing for 12 updates.

Managed to make a ton of progress with Lil's character growth but the MC hasn't grown at all, he's been stuck in the 0.1 rut since the game started and hasn't moved out of it.

The girls are all great. Abs has been great from the start, Becky grew on me pretty quickly and Lil's character arc has been amazing.

Sadly though the main character fucking suuuuucks. He's so annoying. He is by a mile the weakest character in the game. No his flaky bullshit isn't good writing anymore and no it doesn't make any sense after this update.
You are expecting too much of this game and developer. He has a very specific story he is going to tell and nothing is going to change that. Frank will always be nervous and pathetic, why would you expect him to change after 12 updates? What would make you think that he is going to be any different at some point in the future? Supposedly Frank wants to do the right thing but if the player does the right thing it's a game over. Of course that's different from how the game began, in the beginning if you did the perverted thing then it was game over, regardless Frank hasn't changed at all - he's still a "helpless" man who can't say no to any of his "daughters" for fear that they will leave. He will fuck them all because he's so afraid they will leave even though it is "absolutely wrong" to sexually desire them. Except for the side fuck with Beth this is a rather linear story, it could have been done as a kinetic novel. It might have been better as a kinetic novel.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes