ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Only on CH.1 this is more like a kinetic novel then anything, it's good tho, don't get e wrong but choices seemingly are few and far between.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Only on CH.1 this is more like a kinetic novel then anything, it's good tho, don't get e wrong but choices seemingly are few and far between.
Yeah and there's several unresolved choices as of now too. I mean there's certain choices early in C1 that do affect scenes later (i.e. shower scenes, jacuzzi, sauna, etc), but they're really nothing major.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah and there's several unresolved choices as of now too. I mean there's certain choices early in C1 that do affect scenes later (i.e. shower scenes, jacuzzi, sauna, etc), but they're really nothing major.
I most kinda am frustrating that I can't really deny any romance with D's... manly the aggressive one... first Sex scene was hot tho.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I most kinda am frustrating that I can't really deny any romance with D's... manly the aggressive one... first Sex scene was hot tho.
Both of the scenes with Lilly & Becca were pretty damn good. I like Becca better in this game, but Lilly is very much growing on me. Her breakdown, as well as some of the scenes in her side-story, made her easily my #2 favorite here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The skinny one that won't let you hug? Not the freaky or ginger one... I had renamed my D's so forgot the og names.
Skinny, black hair, starts off pretty negative towards you: Lilith
Black hair, bit more full, big boobs, "mastermind" of the whole thing: Becca
Red hair, extensive waist, (maybe not so) innocent "live in" daughter: Abigail

Yeah, I used to rename more myself - in games where possible - but it makes discussions more complicated indeed :)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, I used to rename more myself - in games where possible - but it makes discussions more complicated indeed :)
I waned to rename at first, ut when I saw hat I would have to fid 3 names with 3 different forms I gave up and jus go with originals

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
gee, I expected to stir up some one to start proclaiming abby as bestgirl, hmmm...

maybe even though she is the "prize" most of us prefer the oxton girls and mai.....

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
gee, I expected to stir up some one to start proclaiming abby as bestgirl, hmmm...

maybe even though she is the "prize" most of us prefer the oxton girls and mai.....
My top 4.

1. Becca
2. Lilly
3. Meiko
4. Abby

Outside of those four, I definitely don't give a shit about anyone else; the model, Beth, Vanessa, whoever else. Nope!.Nein!.Nyet!.iie!

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
My top 4.

1. Becca
2. Lilly
3. Meiko
4. Abby

Outside of those four, I definitely don't give a shit about anyone else; the model, Beth, Vanessa, whoever else. Nope!.Nein!.Nyet!.iie!

I go with your list but deny your later statement, I think tagging the model is a worthy pursuit if it doesn't affect your main harem. Nothing is worth messing up the harem, but if you can give the lesbian couple a child without endangering it I don't see why not.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I waned to rename at first, ut when I saw hat I would have to fid 3 names with 3 different forms I gave up and jus go with originals
I usually do as well. My "worst" experience was when a character in one game was so much like a girl I knew I had to rename her ... just to have the new name turn up later in the very same game for a different character, so I had to rename that girl too to avoid in game confusion. So far no problem, after all it is a game with renaming option built in.

However, whenever these discussions, especially those about handling certain situations (i. e. "Mini Walkthrough"), lead to one of these two girls I am utterly confused.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I am more into winning someone over and with Lilly it was hard in the beginning but did turn out really well in the end.
So storywise my preference would be

1. Lilly
2. Becca
3. Abby
4. Meiko

When only looks count and personality is left out I would go for

1. Becca
2. Abby
3. Lilly
4. Meiko

But that's just my subjective opinion on the girls.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
hey KRock19, I am here to tell you how wrong you are... just kidding we all like whatever we like ...I'm just happy CNG does this game in the first place.

Reactions: KRock19 and Tavi13

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
As long as we're rating the girls, I'm-a gonna throw a small shout-out for the secretary in the law firm. That wink she gave and just a general presence suggests more than a random, throw-away background character.

Reactions: pgm_01

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Looking at the 'ratings' and I am impressed. I really can't rate the mains; which is a good thing, and rather unusual for me. I always have clear favorites/'rankings'.

Lilly is the exception, she is best girl for me, but the others are all tied as extremely close 2nd's.
Mei is just too sweet for words and you know there is a major freak hiding behind that shyness.
Abby is....well....Abby. Part freak, part princess, a bundle of love with a core of steel.....and a ginger. I am a sucker for gingers.
Becca is intelligent, gorgeous, and strong-willed; while still being sweet, and cuddly. A true partner/equal. I'm also a little afraid of what she would do to anyone that upset her 'family', and that is the kind of crazy I love.

The sides? /shrug, they're sides. I agree with Rostabu; if I can have some fun without risking the mains, why not? If they become even the slightest risk to the mains happiness, they are gone.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes