Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
It makes me wonder where she's going to fit in all of this; a side girl like Meiko or Beth or will her part be bigger than that? Curious as to where she fits in.
I like her for what little screen time she had. I hope she will be in the game more, but at the same time I don't want the game to become too crowded

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
It makes me wonder where she's going to fit in all of this; a side girl like Meiko or Beth or will her part be bigger than that? Curious as to where she fits in.
She could also be a smaller role, like the judge's daughter that you meet at the club.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She could also be a smaller role, like the judge's daughter that you meet at the club.
I forgot about her, probably because I never had my MC do anything to her. My MC has only had fun with Lilly and Becca so far; not Beth, or the judge's daughter, so I tend I guess to not think about or consider them.

Reactions: pgm_01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I forgot about her, probably because I never had my MC do anything to her. My MC has only had fun with Lilly and Becca so far; not Beth, or the judge's daughter, so I tend I guess to not think about or consider them.
Then I think you will miss a lot of content, just look at the pic that shows up each time you start both chapters.
Chapter 1. SingleAgainCHP1 2022-01-04 13-14-04-73.jpg Chapter 2. SingleAgainCHP2 2022-01-04 13-13-27-35.jpg
Same girls show up in both chapters and may be the main girls for this VN.
The judges daughter was to me just a side dish and I really don't care for Rain.

I see MC giving Beth a baby in the near future but have not figure out Mia story yet.

I see marriage to either Becca or Mia, (Mia is a maybe where as Becca got top bitch.)

Its neither here nor there until it comes out in the VN.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Then I think you will miss a lot of content, just look at the pic that shows up each time you start both chapters.
Chapter 1. View attachment 1579847 Chapter 2. View attachment 1579846
Same girls show up in both chapters and may be the main girls for this VN.
The judges daughter was to me just a side dish and I really don't care for Rain.

I see MC giving Beth a baby in the near future but have not figure out Mia story yet.

I see marriage to either Becca or Mia, (Mia is a maybe where as Becca got top bitch.)

Its neither here nor there until it comes out in the VN.
I'm not big on Beth or her partner, the judge's daughter, or the model. Just how I play this game. I don't mind the main three girls, but I'm not having my MC touch anyone else. I have no ulterior motive or want to go after anyone else, with the exception, maybe, of Meiko.

Otherwise, nope. Only Abby, Becca, Lilly & Meiko. :cool:

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
SingleAgain-0.13-pc.zip
and
SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc_zip

same version?

Links for CH1 lead to different files.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
SingleAgain-0.13-pc.zip
and
SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc_zip

same version?

Links for CH1 lead to different files.
SingleAgain-0.13-pc.zip is missing some pics.

SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc_zip Has all completed pics and is the one you should download.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Well Clever if you read these I think this needs updated by adding mei and since we seen all 4 girls nude now you don't have to stress over dressing them :p

Catell

Oct 26, 2019
I don't know, I like the credits as right now, but would definitively love to see mei in them.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't know, I like the credits as right now, but would definitively love to see mei in them.
Meiko should undoubtedly be included in them. Once she gets out of her shell and starts being more outgoing, she could definitely be a great character in this game.

She can only get by so long with "MMMM" and "mmm-hmm". Would love to see her breakout of all that.

w 046.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Meiko should undoubtedly be included in them. Once she gets out of her shell and starts being more outgoing, she could definitely be a great character in this game.

She can only get by so long with "MMMM" and "mmm-hmm". Would love to see her breakout of all that.

You mean her phrases should be expanded by "Oh - oh - ooooooooooooooooooh" and "Ah - ah - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", maybe "Yes - yes - yesyesyesyesyes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You mean her phrases should be expanded by "Oh - oh - ooooooooooooooooooh" and "Ah - ah - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", maybe "Yes - yes - yesyesyesyesyes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"?
No, I don't mean that. We all know the lewds are coming with her, and for those who want that, that's fine, but hopefully she'll break out of that turtle shell she's in.

Catell

Oct 26, 2019
It is going to take a while, since from what we can see in the game that shell has been with her for a pretty long time, but the author seems to have a like for this kind of character development so I'm eager to see how she evolves.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I love the 3 "daughters" and could well stick with them. I also kinda like Meiko, but she still has some way to go to win my heart.

All the other characters are nice additions to the story but in my opinion not worth the headache they may cause in the end.

And it's not like Becca and Lilly could exhaust the MC with their sex drive already. When Abby will join them the MC will have all hands full to satisfy their needs ;)....but that is just me thinking loud.....:cool:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I love the 3 "daughters" and could well stick with them. I also kinda like Meiko, but she still has some way to go to win my heart.

All the other characters are nice additions to the story but in my opinion not worth the headache they may cause in the end.

And it's not like Becca and Lilly could exhaust the MC with their sex drive already. When Abby will join them the MC will have all hands full to satisfy their needs ;)....but that is just me thinking loud.....:cool:
And you're probably right.

I wouldn't mind just the three main girls. This is obviously not going to be a 1-on-1 relationship game. If Meiko makes that three into four, that's great.

All the other outsiders (model chick, Beth, etc) can stay on the outside as far as I'm concerned.

w 129.png

This is all I want :love: :love: :love: :love:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes