Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Becca just looks so much better with her hair down, or in that ponytail with her glasses on. To me, she's the knockout girl of this game. Most of the women (and wives) I've had have all had long black or brown hair, which is why I usually chase air those sort of LIs in these games, but Becca's chop-job is unforgivable. Don't even get me started on Meiko's.

I mean she's still a knockout and to me the best looking girl in this game, her hair isn't tomboyish like Meiko, but it was much better longer

This though is preposterous. That's my rant for the day :LOL:
Agree, I liked her long hair as well. My fav tho is Abby, so sexy. I was wondering, Ch 2, is the only scenes Mai, naked? And ends in bed with Abby? Did I mis anything? Yes, Abby on the couch, also but no more between the girls and MC?
Anyone else think Beca resembles "Daughter for Dessert" waitress?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Becca just looks so much better with her hair down, or in that ponytail with her glasses on. To me, she's the knockout girl of this game. Most of the women (and wives) I've had have all had long black or brown hair, which is why I usually chase air those sort of LIs in these games, but Becca's chop-job is unforgivable. Don't even get me started on Meiko's.

I mean she's still a knockout and to me the best looking girl in this game, her hair isn't tomboyish like Meiko, but it was much better longer

This though is preposterous. That's my rant for the day :LOL:
we have yet to see properly Meiko's new haircut

the original balloon cut was cute but not indispensable

Instead Becca... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
it's not just the hair...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Agree, I liked her long hair as well. My fav tho is Abby, so sexy. I was wondering, Ch 2, is the only scenes Mai, naked? And ends in bed with Abby? Did I mis anything? Yes, Abby on the couch, also but no more between the girls and MC?
Anyone else think Beca resembles "Daughter for Dessert" waitress?
I never saw the Meiko naked scene. What did I miss to not get that choice?

Fuck. I have to look at the WT I guess now.

Edit: Nevermind I see where I went wrong

Reactions: Backdoorman

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I never saw the Meiko naked scene. What did I miss to not get that choice?

Fuck. I have to look at the WT I guess now.

Edit: Nevermind I see where I went wrong
I could never find an Android WT for ch2. At the beginning of 2, you are asked if you want the common game or answer questions. Save and do all options. You get different scenes. But this update is short. So that's why I asked prev, if this is right or dis I do somn wrong? Cant wait for more. One of the best I've played.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I could never find an Android WT for ch2. At the beginning of 2, you are asked if you want the common game or answer questions. Save and do all options. You get different scenes. But this update is short. So that's why I asked prev, if this is right or dis I do somn wrong? Cant wait for more. One of the best I've played.
There is a pdf walkthrough for both weeks linked in the OP, including the "set week 2 up" decisions.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I like long hair myself, but I don't think Becca's haircut is that bad. As for Meiko, I think that her current hair is an improvement over her old hair. It's easier to see just how pretty her face is.

Can someone tell me what's changed about the girls' faces? 'Cause there seem to be a lot of people upset, and I'm having a hard time noticing the differences.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like long hair myself, but I don't think Becca's haircut is that bad. As for Meiko, I think that her current hair is an improvement over her old hair. It's easier to see just how pretty her face is.

Can someone tell me what's changed about the girls' faces? 'Cause there seem to be a lot of people upset, and I'm having a hard time noticing the differences.
Just one and if you want to see all the rest then just open up the image folder and then the side image folder and choose the girl you want to compare from chapter 1 and also chapter 2.
Old version. Old Side Abigail Angry.jpg
New version. New Side Abigail Angry.jpg
Both are named "Side Abigail Angry".

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

Basically this.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I realy didnt notice a dif..but looking for the WT and gonna play again and see if dif scenes pop up that I may have missed.
Thanks
Also, is this game abandoned? I noticed it's been some time since Ch2 released and wonder how realistic is it for a Ch3..?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I seriously have to wonder if you are trolling or if this is serious.

Chapter 1 consists of 13 updates, which corresponds to 13 ingame days, and strictly speaking the side story Lilith's Longing.

Chapter 2 consists of only one tag/update because it was released relatively recently.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I realy didnt notice a dif..but looking for the WT and gonna play again and see if dif scenes pop up that I may have missed.
Thanks
Also, is this game abandoned? I noticed it's been some time since Ch2 released and wonder how realistic is it for a Ch3..?
To expand on MrLKX' post: chapter two just released on December 15th on here. The "thread start" was the original chapter one. So if it is abandoned, the dev has kept it a pretty good secret by simulating a steady update flow.

Reactions: pgm_01

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Just one and if you want to see all the rest then just open up the image folder and then the side image folder and choose the girl you want to compare from chapter 1 and also chapter 2.
Old version. View attachment 1573209
New version. View attachment 1573211
Both are named "Side Abigail Angry".
Basically this.

These two images are a bad comparison. In the 'old version' her head is tilted forward and her mouth is open, in the 'new version' she's straight camera facing mouth closed. I will say that the eyes look a little smaller in number two, but between the angle and the open mouth changing the shape of the jaw area it's impossible to say if there's any other significant differences, to me.

Edit: Just checked the suggested image folders, and all the images from chapter 1 have the girls from the same tilted head angle, and all the images from chapter 2 have the same facing straight angle. These really don't work very well for comparison without the changes between the models being drastic.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks
If you say 15 days to be a long wait time for update then you are not in the right mind set for this game/VN.

If you would just look at the date of last release you would see it is not abandoned. last update.jpg

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I'm just in bed with Abby on 0.13 and she wants a story but the images for the story up until you get back into the bedroom with Abby are missing. says image 'bg 192f001' not found (not just 001 but loads of others too.) Anyone know how to fix? Tried finding those images but can't seem to find them.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I'm just in bed with Abby on 0.13 and she wants a story but the images for the story up until you get back into the bedroom with Abby are missing. says image 'bg 192f001' not found (not just 001 but loads of others too.) Anyone know how to fix? Tried finding those images but can't seem to find them.
Wait, you are paying 0.13 or chapter 1?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes