Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This goes out to alle you fucking haters out there. if u cant wait for stuff then stop playing the fucking game nobody is forcing u. the dev gives u a updated and u hate on it since its not enuf sex or that he dosent bang. I bet all of u skip everything and just hope u pick right things when u need to pick stuff. read the game and get to know it and maby u know why he dosent fuck Abby. yeah he is weak but he has been through much with wifes and dosent trust ladies. SO stop jappying about stuff and say what a stupid updated and stuff. There are other devs out there that milk people like hell for mony on a game where it goes 2 and 3 years before any sex or anything. So Stop talk shit about the game. If it goes to slow for u or u hateing it just stop playing it NOBODY is forcing u
What a stupid update

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not arguing with people who don't like Shannon but I still find her endlessly intriguing. What I have been ruminating about lately is the fan theory that Shannon had Becca with her father or another male family member. It makes me curious what kind of trauma is awaiting her when she discovers that Frank has had sex with both of her daughters. Especially if Becca is pregnant, as has already been hinted at.

They say that history repeats first as tragedy and then as farce. Aristotle said that the primary differentiation between comedy and tragedy is how we feel about the character. If your beloved saint of a grandma slips on a banana peel and breaks her hip it is a tragedy, but the same thing happens to the asshole grandpa that used to tell you to get a haircut and a real job when you were 12 that shit is hilarious. It is all a matter of perspective and how we define a character as either virtuous or vicious.

So how we feel about this comedic reenacting of a Greek tragedy depends greatly upon how we feel about Shannon, because even though Frank is clearly positioned as the protagonist we are meant to be identifying with he isn't the one that made the tragic mistake initially. The moment of hubris that set the story into motion belonged to Shannon, and yet we are encouraged to see it rather as something done to Francis instead of a self-inflicted injury to herself. So far we have been positioned to feel that she is completely without virtue. So we feel superior to her and unmoved by her plight. So when the wheel of fortune inevitably crushes her, as it will eventually crush all of us, we can feel smug about it.

Maybe these are just some more of the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools, but I continue to wonder if this unusual absence of Shannon from the narrative will pay dividends. Eventually.

Reactions: CalamarMaligno

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I must say, after starting chapter 2, I really don't like the new faces for the daughters used in the text boxes. They are hideous now. What was wrong with the ones used in chapter 1? Why change them at all? Meiko's face doesn't seem to be changed, but Abby, Lilly and Becca's faces are all changed and ugly now.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Here is my mod continuing on with Ch. 2!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 2 v1.14

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How do we apply this to android? None of the typical methods work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hope you all have a great holiday!

First 3 pic's got me stumped.
On the wall it has Abby's pic's she hung up but on the couch in the 3rd pic with a child.
If the pic's were not there I would say its Jess and Abby but now as you can see its showing the pic's that were put there by Abby. who.jpg

ADD: Now the 3rd pic makes since but the wall should have been bare instead of Abby's pics that she hung up. SingleAgainCHP1 2021-12-25 12-38-46-02.jpg
The child is wearing the same top in both pics.

Last edited:

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
One thing to keep in mind Re: Beccas parentage, a pregnancy does not always last exactly 9 months (and it is not uncommon for a young girls first pregnancy to be premature), and Jess saying 'she left a month ago' does not necessarily mean exactly 1 month. Frank is still a strong possibility, as is infidelity before Shannon left, or a fling shortly after she left. Assuming the timing was intentional on the part of CNG, my guess is that it is going to play a part in Beccas side story

Reactions: scrooloose123

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry to ask again, but we can't use our old saves in this new update? Why not?
Because it is a different game from a technical point of view. There will be an import function some time but right now it hasn't been implemented.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Better solution: Copy the folders with the faces from chapter 1 and use them to overwrite the new folders. That's what I did and it worked without any problems.
I mean that's fine for Abby and Lily but Becca and now Meiko have new hairstyles. This would be distracting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally don't have any problems with Becca's and Meiko's new hairstyles either. But we'd rather keep quiet about Abby's new face, which was also my motivation to try that with the faces.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes