Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I personally don't have any problems with Becca's and Meiko's new hairstyles either. But we'd rather keep quiet about Abby's new face, which was also my motivation to try that with the faces.
Oh, yes. I also don't like Abby's new face so I change it, ut only Abby. In the next, I may change Lilith as well, but she was not in this update (besides dream scene)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me it is only Becky. It's not so much that I don't like shorter haircuts but here it seems sickly to me, like strands of hair have fallen out.

Oct 5, 2021
Here is my mod continuing on with Ch. 2!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 2 v1.14

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How do I add the mod to the game? files because I put it in the data files of the game and in a folder called "game" but it looks like the walkthrough doesn't work

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
unzip so that the file "script.rpy" goes into ..\SingleAgainCHP2-1.14-pc\SingleAgainCHP2-1.14-pc\game

99% of renpy games the mods/cheats go into the Game Name\game folder

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I add the mod to the game? files because I put it in the data files of the game and in a folder called "game" but it looks like the walkthrough doesn't work
unzip so that the file "script.rpy" goes into ..\SingleAgainCHP2-1.14-pc\SingleAgainCHP2-1.14-pc\game

99% of renpy games the mods/cheats go into the Game Name\game folder
Yeah, usually if there's a rp(ay)(c) file in it, it goes into the "game" folder. Many zips already have the game folder in them.

As for the main folder, I usually cut the doubles though (also rename it to get proper spacing for alphabetical sorting and a cleaner look) but that's a matter of taste. But in the end, all folders are to be seen relative to the one the .exe is in.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I would think that this game is pretty much straightforward without a mod, but not that I'm complaining or anything. I use ZoeyRaven's PDF WT's for many games, and as far as I know about this game, it's all leading to a harem route anyway. but I'm curious and will try it.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, I downloaded from chapter1 link (From uploadhaven i think?). File is SingleAgain-0.13-pc (4.19gb)
However, from mixdrop they have file that is named SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc and it is 3.93GB
From Anonfile it is SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc (4.22gb)

Are all 3 files the same version of the game just under different name (and websites show different sizes)?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Hello, I downloaded from chapter1 link (From uploadhaven i think?). File is SingleAgain-0.13-pc (4.19gb)
However, from mixdrop they have file that is named SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc and it is 3.93GB

Are all 3 files the same version of the game just under different name (and websites show different sizes)?
0.13 missing a few things so definitely not that one, but I don't know why both ch1 have different sizes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

0.13 missing a few things so definitely not that one, but I don't know why both ch1 have different sizes
Without doing the maths here whether it works out for this case: as you know, the prefixes kilo-, mega-, giga-, tera- and so forth mean jumps of 1000. Whether you're talking gram, meter, byte, dollars, heck even people.

However, computer technology is based around base 2, and 2^10 is 1024 and for some instances easier to handle when doing computer stuff, so there's another set of units which work with that 1024fold increase instead of 1000fold. They shouldn't be abbreviated GB, or similar, but sometimes are, and will have a deviation of a couple percent (the more the higher we get).

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Downloading one from anonfiles atm to check if they are the same (at whooping 200kb/s speed).
Tbh if it is wrong file in thread opening message on some download links (like uploadhave or gofile has 0.13 ; anonfile and mixdrop ep1) - it is uncool. But we will see how it is for real after I finish this download

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ep 1-13 was summarized in chapt 1 so even though it says chapter 2 its also ep14 but never labeled that.
its chapt 2 1.14 is current

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I was playing this game again for x- time already and, man it has some really nice writing (despite a few misspellings). This one line might seem like nothing, but it actually is setting one big difference between MC and Trevor. And Lith is finally seeing it here. Trevor run away the moment he started having problems with Sharron. MC stayed because of the family he build and loved. Really nice subtle moment.

Reactions: DA22

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I've been following this game for a while, but haven't really participated in the forum up until now. I just happened to look over a few older posts and saw some anger over the MC's attitude to having sex with the girls.

Maybe you like pure fantasy, where a father can be dominant, and aggressive with his daughters, and not care about societal stigmas, and just power through any issues the girls have with being with him, and just have it be a bangfest. That's cool. I don't hate those games either. You like what you like.

However, this is not that game, and I can't really see it ever being that game. I feel like the struggle the MC has over his paternal instincts, and societal views of incest is moving. I feel like the girls are corrupting *him*, and I find that fun. I enjoy the way that they want the MC so much that they're willing to chip slowly away at his mental armour until he's seduced into giving them what they want/need from him.

He's not a wimp, he's not a beta or omega male, and he's shown a few times by now that he can be dominant in the bedroom. He's just a guy who actually has somewhat standard family values, and doesn't feel right about letting them go. He has the hardest time with Abigail, because she's the one he's most seen as his daughter, and on top of that, he's got hangups about what he thinks her mother would've wanted - and he's pretty damn sure she wouldn't have wanted him "violating" her daughter, no matter what Abby wants.

It makes the story more touching, it feels more like there's an actual parental bond between the characters, and ultimately (for me) makes everything better in the end.

Clearly I am not alone in this feeling, just as those who wish the MC were less hung up on standard morality are likely not alone. The difference, however, is that the VN has been written with the MC this way from the beginning, and changing it now would indeed hurt the integrity of the story, or require a massive rewrite, both of which are likely to upset current fans of how it's being done. That's a big risk to take, for the potential for new fans to take the place of the old.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I had lost sight of this game for a while, practically when I played it it ended before dinner with Vanessa and Beth.

When I saw Lily's spinoff (which I really enjoyed) I wanted to play it again.
I enjoyed it, but it became a different game at least from what I remembered.

what made this game unique was that mc wasn't a predator, he accepted his daughters' emotional "excesses" but didn't intend to take advantage of them.
this particularity has been lost, perhaps it was inevitable, but that's how it is. MC remains a non-predator, but he accepts that Becca goes hunting for him, it doesn't seem so different... he even entrusts Meiko to her after she has declared herself to him, hard to believe in his complete innocence

removed this melancholic reflection, it remains a beautiful game, with very long dialogues but hardly boring (at the most boring are some repeated and repeated reflections of the MC), with the 3 main LIs lovable and well characterized, personally I am still quite cold towards Meiko, the attitude of her parents is a discreet bromide

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
This is one of the best VN I've played. What I feel makes it different from others and digs its hooks is the way"Beca" talks to MC in Hotel, and Lily in home. For me no ther VN comes out like this and sets this one apart. Anyways, I'm still in CH 1, need CH2 then the spinoff.
Hats off to creator

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Short heir thing was obvious from day one so you can't be really mad about it. But I agree on new faces. I hate them.
Becca just looks so much better with her hair down, or in that ponytail with her glasses on. To me, she's the knockout girl of this game. Most of the women (and wives) I've had have all had long black or brown hair, which is why I usually chase air those sort of LIs in these games, but Becca's chop-job is unforgivable. Don't even get me started on Meiko's.

screenshot3958.png

screenshot0151.png
I mean she's still a knockout and to me the best looking girl in this game, her hair isn't tomboyish like Meiko, but it was much better longer

screenshot0169.png
This though is preposterous. That's my rant for the day :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes