ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Lmao I think mquetoast was very much an understatement based on the way I have heard him described here and in other forums. You are very much right though. Here is a man who took on the role of father of some other man's child as his own and loved her mother with everything he had. Then he took on another woman's children and wanted to be the father for them as well despite how one of them treated him. He loved those girls so much and wanted to be there for them and he was. However, he discovers that the one daughter he has known all her life seems interested in him and knowing what he knows caused conflict in him. Then he finds out that not only one, but both of the other people who always viewed as his daughters are also wanting to love him more than just a father and his mind is in constant turmoil. Many "guys" have been on here talking that he is weak or spinless and he whines but I guarantee that if they were faced with a similar, life changing situation, they too would think long and hard (pun intended) about how to proceed. I knew a guy who had a friend's mother flirt and try to seduce him and I had to constantly hear out his thoughts and conflicted viewing of the situation. He thought he would be betraying his friend if he entertained her. He worried it would ruin things between his friend and his mother. He worried about how the rest of us friend's would view him. This woman was attractive and she had her son at a very early age (she was a minor at the time) and so she was a very young mother comparatively. He didn't realize until months of agony within his own mind that the friend found out and actually had no issues with the situation. Yet he still fought it and hated himself for even considering it. The MC here has a much tougher situation and the roles involved have much higher stakes for him.

Give him the credit for holding out as long as he did lol
Agreed. You bond with someone when they are a child you tend to think of them as that even when they are older. If that were not the case, 18th birthday parties would be a lot more ... er ... interesting. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: "Hey! you're legal. Let's fuck."

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Oh, what would I give to get cartoony Abby, but no. We get this one. Eh. I am fine with the rest of the changes, but Abby. My god.
Yeah, Abby's changes are atrocious, jeez. New Lilith is awful as well. The rest I don't mind, and new Becca I kinda dig.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
supposedly he didn't have a choice, did a daz upgrade, it screwed up his models and there is no path backwards.

and becca is bestgirl, with a side of mei....

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Judging by these new preview pics, it looks like the dev is sticking with Abby's new look.

Time to cancel my sub, such a shame as I was enjoying this game.
As my grandmother used to say:
Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.;)

Talking about the change, CNG said
Meiko's model has always been Gen 8. Vanessa was stock Victoria 7 and is now Stock Victoria 8. She's as close as she can possibly be to her old model. The golden trio... If could start over again I would use as close to stock models as I could. They have so many modifications that it's nearly impossible to get them to look exactly right.
I had to update them, keeping them at gen3 would exclude them from any new content that comes out. clothing, hair, ect. The big one is clothing. There isn't a whole lot of good everyday clothes for gen 3. And except for a few hair styles nothing new that is compatible with gen 3 has come out in years. They needed to be brought up to Gen8 and I did the best I could to get them as close as possible to their old models. They will never be a perfect match.
Attached below is a Gif of the 2 versions of Abby. The change is noticeable, but it isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: ontach

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Wow so much hate for small changes. I bet some didnt even notice anything different but are going with the flow of people complaining. This concerning abby.

Lilith on the other hand, the differences between versions is noticeable. I would go as far as to say the latest model is a bit worse than the one before.

Personally i always found the models a bit weird, abby being the worst of them all so for me nothing changed, they still look weird.

Becca is fine tho in all versions.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I guess as a programmer I'm used to developmental changes. None of the changes make the viewer not recognize the character so it shouldn't be this big of an issue. To finally answer everyone's concerns, the developer had been trying to compete the same story over various versions of software. It could be different software or the same but with different versions. This is due to the software available at the time the story started not being enough to tell the whole story. The developer didn't intentionally make the models different and it sounds like they can't use the same models between software. It is what it is. Enjoy the story and just overlook the subtle changes that don't make the characters unrecognizable.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes