Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Really sad, after meeting the lawyer and you are on bed with Abby, it's just tons of missing images, even ignoring it goes on forever...
You don't have the correct release. The one that was "1.13" (or something like that - before it was renamed "chapter 1") had that issue, but it was corrected by the "chapter 1" version. It should also be fixed in the newest release. Unless, of course, something broke when he reworked it all into an "unchaptered" release so that he could fix the issues that allowed you to use your old saves.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
You don't have the correct release. The one that was "1.13" (or something like that - before it was renamed "chapter 1") had that issue, but it was corrected by the "chapter 1" version. It should also be fixed in the newest release. Unless, of course, something broke when he reworked it all into an "unchaptered" release so that he could fix the issues that allowed you to use your old saves.
I downloaded whatever is on the front page, started a fresh new game, I didn't use any old games or anything else.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I downloaded whatever is on the front page, started a fresh new game, I didn't use any old games or anything else.
Well, that''s unfortunate. If you have the "1.15", then that means the problem that got fixed just prior to 1.14 being released came back for some reason. Join the discord and report it.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Well, that''s unfortunate. If you have the "1.15", then that means the problem that got fixed just prior to 1.14 being released came back for some reason. Join the discord and report it.
I am going to redownload everything again and try once more. thank you for your replies.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
MC is average?
Damn ... that's depressing...

New Update when?
Need some comfort now.
Average looking. With exception to "the member". I do think they should have the MCs have at least an average size. For one, it's not impressive having one that big and it makes it seem like that is the only feature which causes him to have so many women after him. For two, it's not realistic that some of the virgins/tiny women can fit that whole thing in during scenes.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I am going to redownload everything again and try once more. thank you for your replies.
You should also update whatever unzipping software you are using. WinRAR and 7-zip are good. I used WinRAR, new game, both mods. Everything was fine.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Why does the MC have to be one of the whiniest little bitch monkeys i have ever heard/seen*not sure what a bitch monkey is but it seemed appropriate for the comment*? I thought it would maybe go away as the game progressed but Nooo it gets worse. Always wanting to talk about some thing the girls said or did that he feels is inappropriate*which is almost everything literally*. Over and over again and again and again. Guess I'll change his name to Captain Clueless Bitch Monkey.
I'd give this game 10stars if not for him and maybe stop quick clicking to get past the stupidity portions of his thoughts and comments.
Other then that, i really like most of the story line.

• Haha
Reactions: isotope and Naxos

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Why does the MC have to be one of the whiniest little bitch monkeys i have ever heard/seen*not sure what a bitch monkey is but it seemed appropriate for the comment*? I thought it would maybe go away as the game progressed but Nooo it gets worse. Always wanting to talk about some thing the girls said or did that he feels is inappropriate*which is almost everything literally*. Over and over again and again and again. Guess I'll change his name to Captain Clueless Bitch Monkey.
I'd give this game 10stars if not for him and maybe stop quick clicking to get past the stupidity portions of his thoughts and comments.
It's called the incest, incel, mindmelt. The more incest is implied the dumber the MC becomes cause he can't be in charge of his own actions otherwise It is done with premeditation. Who wants that tisk, tisk, tisk.

Reactions: OwllwO

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Damn it, now I want to restart and rename him to Whiny Bitch Monkey too!

:ROFLMAO:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this the true? I'm on day 3 now and its not that bad. Does he become more whinnie overtime as the girls become more intimate? If that was the case I may have to drop this game since I absolutely hate those MC whinnie inner monologue. Same thing happened with Daughter for Dessert game.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Is this the true? I'm on day 3 now and its not that bad. Does he become more whinnie overtime as the girls become more intimate? If that was the case I may have to drop this game since I absolutely hate those MC whinnie inner monologue. Same thing happened with Daughter for Dessert game.
No he doesn't. He has a conscience and it's a very big part of the story. I think it fits in just right.
As mentioned by the developer at the start. It isn't a game in which you bang every single time you see a girl or daughter when you see them. The story is great, it's building up and you defenitly won't be dissapointed.

Big tip... Make sure you play through Liliths Longing at the time the game tells you to. You can even skip the "NTR" (Lilith and Justin scenes) with a mod but it completes the story behind Lilly.
Especially the last night when Lilly comes to realisation when trying to sleep. Damn that part does hit hard if you're into the story.

Really can't wait for the next update. Don't have a clue though about the frequency since i also just found this game few days back.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It will depend on you personally how you see him. There are quite a lot of complaints about him being too whiny, quite a lot of people who like him as he is, and another group somewhere inbetween (e. g. it is good that he has internal monologue, but it could be less). Since there is no objective measure you'll have to find out yourself in which group you belong. If you don't consider it "that bad" now, odds are you won't in the future, but of course I could be completely mistaken.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I think he is good the way he is. There are other similar games out there where the "parent" is such a stupid horndog that you wonder why he isn't in jail already. Even weirder is how the daughter (role) not only accepts this, but also encourages. Inappropriate and totally unrealistic.

Jeah ... it is getting a bit much at times and this is annoying me too. So let's say he is almost good as he is. On the other hand, writing believable characters is not an easy task and writing a guy who is surrounded by cuties that want to have a closer relationship with him without escalating too fast too soon might be even harder.

Guess that's why Becca is there to dictate the speed in which things are happening. To give MC some relief. Writing wise. First and foremost he is trying to be a good father. Which i find more relatable than the other way around.

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola and cxx
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes