Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Wait, but isn't it clearly stated that at the time Frank started dating their mom, Becca and Lilly were born already and actually teens-preteens? You could even see that in the pool scene flashback, which was said to be their 1st date :unsure: So I don't really think this would be an option...

This being said, what I REALLY hope to see in the following updates is actually Frank to proper straight Becca out for once...I mean, I'm actually ok with his regrets and maybe even overthinking about the whole "being something opportune to do to bang my (step)daughters" thing, BUT sometimes Becca's behaviour actually got a lil bit on my nerves...i mean, you can't come up with that pecking order thing (which makes sense, ok) saying that Frank comes on top of them all girls and then basically not giving an absolute damn of whatever he says or whichever opinion he might have :cautious:

And just a little curiosity about v1.15...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think where people are offering the conjecture that Becca is MCs daughter comes from when MC and Shannon were dating originally and Shannon had to move away and break up with MC before Jess left for college. Becca is about 3 years older than Abby so the time frame fits.

However I do agree that there is no way Shannon wouldn't have dropped that bomb either while they were married or at least at the divorce.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Wait, but isn't it clearly stated that at the time Frank started dating their mom, Becca and Lilly were born already and actually teens-preteens? You could even see that in the pool scene flashback, which was said to be their 1st date :unsure: So I don't really think this would be an option...
It's still a possibility, though. In Rebecca's character bio (available to see when you're about to start a new game), she's 23, and born on March 15th:
Given a normal 40 week (9 month-ish) pregnancy, that puts the conception date around early July, shortly before Shannon moves away and breaks up with Frank, as seen in the flashback with Jessica showing up in Frank's room, where he has been holed up for almost a month, late July, 24 years ago.

That still makes it a possibility for Frank to be her biological father (with Shannon "pinning the blame" on Trevor), but even more likely, she cheated on Frank before moving away.

But, as has been mentioned on this topic before, it's even more likely that CNG messed up, and didn't think the timeline 100% through.

And just a little curiosity about v1.15...
Since you've been accepted by them as part of their deal, I believe it's assumed that you'll always have the possibility to accept each time the offer is put to you. Whether or not you do accept is up to you (as the player), but it shouldn't affect your other relationships yet.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I think where people are offering the conjecture that Becca is MCs daughter comes from when MC and Shannon were dating originally and Shannon had to move away and break up with MC before Jess left for college. Becca is about 3 years older than Abby so the time frame fits.

However I do agree that there is no way Shannon wouldn't have dropped that bomb either while they were married or at least at the divorce.
Agree, no way she would have XD

And yeah, tbh I hadn't considered that time window...even tho Becca and Lilly are basically eachother's copies, so... :E

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, I definitely wouldn't call them copies of each other, they have very different characteristics.

Becca is the subtle planner who plays chess with her environment as pawns. Lilli, on the other hand, sometimes has the subtlety of a sledgehammer, or rather the temperament and evil eye of her mother.

There is also a certain physical difference between Becca and Lilli. We don't know how Becca was at Lilli's age, but Lilli is more than aware of the clear difference compared to her sister.

Which reminds me of something else: If I remember correctly, Shannon wasn't exactly busty in her younger years either, although you can't necessarily compare that now: We only know her at about 15 at this point and relatively shortly after that came the pregnancy.

If we now compare Becca and Lilli, then I would assume that Becca could have the predisposition from her unknown biological father's side, which in Lilli's case could be either from her mother's or her father's side.

However, this is only a guess from me and I have absolutely no idea about the subject.

Reactions: Tavi13

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I can't take it any more! So many assumptions, theories and speculation with individuals ideas that its too time consuming to read through. Must stop following this thread and revisit when an update drops. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and cxx

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Isn't this what the forum is for? Discussions about the game/vn? Helping others decide if this is a good game/vn for them to get?

A good story is one that requires the reader to think critically. If a reader wants a story that just spells everything out in the beginning then they have a right to know this isn't one of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't this what the forum is for? Discussions about the game/vn? Helping others decide if this is a good game/vn for them to get?

A good story is one that requires the reader to think critically. If a reader wants a story that just spells everything out in the beginning then they have a right to know this isn't one of them.
yes but sometimes discussion can goto extremes (seen it on few threads).

Reactions: BOBJevent

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Well, I definitely wouldn't call them copies of each other, they have very different characteristics.
I'm sorry, I was unclear, I just meant tthat they do look (face-wise and NOT body-wise) very much alike so it would be weird one of them having a different dad than the other one :D

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How do i install single again update version on Mac?
Make a copy of the folder containing the game.
Right click on the game icon.
Select show package contents.
Click on Contents.
Click on Resources.
Hold down the option key and copy the game folder into autorun
Click merge.

If this fails you'll have to move the contents of the game folder into the game folder in autorun piecemeal. Which is why you made the copy.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
download and unzip 0.15 and start game and load save from 0.13, if no 0.13 save listed then quit game and copy 0.13 save to single again\game\saves, if no saves folder then start new game and save game and quit game and do previous step just make sure 0.13 save isn't named same as new save.
Okay thanks hopefully it works

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Becca is not Frank's biological daughter. Why not, you ask? Because this game is on Patreon. Would CNG really risk his funding by making Becca his biological daughter.
I'd say Frank would definitely be on Maury's stage for a DNA test. The way her parents shipped her off overnight with no notice and going by Becca's age, Shannon was clearly pregnant. She was sleeping with Frank at the time. The argument against this is she has a history of cheating so you can't say he is 100% the father, which could be why she never told Frank who Becca is. The problem with this is there is no indication Shannon was cheating on Frank in high school.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I'd say Frank would definitely be on Maury's stage for a DNA test. The way her parents shipped her off overnight with no notice and going by Becca's age, Shannon was clearly pregnant. She was sleeping with Frank at the time. The argument against this is she has a history of cheating so you can't say he is 100% the father, which could be why she never told Frank who Becca is. The problem with this is there is no indication Shannon was cheating on Frank in high school.
Yes, but there was no indication Shannon was cheating on Frank in recent times either, until he caught her in the act by coming home early.

Reactions: hrimthyrs
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes