Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
There is a sex scene between Lilith and her BF? That is NTR! Is it possible to prevent that?
For all that is holy!!!! First off, the sex scene between Lilith and Justin is in the sidestory of Lilith's Longing and not in Single Again and in LL the MC is Lilith. LL is the true definition of NTR because NTR isn't just "cheating" but specifically causing a serious emotional situation.

In Single Again, since the MC and Lilith aren't in a committed relationship and the knowledge that Lilith and Justin are dating before any sexual activity occur between MC and Lilith, it is not in any way NTR.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It probably won't surprise you that this issue (mom having had sex) has been on this forum in an unironic complaint.
I know and rightly so!
Haven't all those damn DEV's ever heard of Immaculate Conception?

That's how every woman gets pregnant, don't go any other way, because all the (not) fathers in these games are always dead!

So i put on my aluminum hat and go dancing in the rain.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know and rightly so!

That's how every woman gets pregnant, don't go any other way, because all the (not) fathers in these games are always dead!

Well, there actually is a game which covers that as well. It has its other problems though ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: isotope

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I know and rightly so!

In this case though it should be referred to as an Immaculate misperception.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Having seen some comments I take back my previous comment on Lilith being annoying because now I fully understand her pain and what she went through after her deadbeat dad left and her douchebag boyfriend cheated on her
And some people bitch about side stories taking away from the main AVN. Interesting to see what Becca's and Abby's will reveal when they get released. Wouldn't mind seeing one for Mei, either, and maybe a little bit of flashback to Nessa and Beth getting together, though nothing seems planned for those at this time.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The way I see it, this VN will consist of three acts:

1. the Lilith act
2. the Abby act
3. the Becca act

What we know so far:
Each act will be supported by a side story (with or without aliteration as the title, still to be seen here with Abby) that has the eponymous character as the main character.

We gain deeper insight into the character's mind and her relationship with Frank, respectively how it develops.

Based on our experience with the first act, we can draw the following conclusions:
Act 1 actually had two major dramas:

Abby learning that Frank is not her biological father and the changing perspective of her towards Frank.

The breakup between Lilith and her boyfriend and her acceptance of Frank as her father was the second drama

What dramas can we expect to see in Act 2, if any? The oft-mentioned appearance of Abby's father will probably play a big role. I think he will also use his wife's presence to lure Abby in with the perspective of a mother figure. While we don't have to fear that Abby will be baited by this, I would imagine it will come down to a team-up between Abby's birth father and Shannon in Act 3.

Let's move on then to Act 3, the Becca act. Unlike Abby and Lilli, she's pretty into Frank from the start, and without making a big secret of it. As I write this, the following train of thought occurred to me:

What if the whole "Becca could be Frank's daughter?" was a red herring by CNG to throw us off the scent? Here's the scenario I could imagine as the big drama for Act 3:

Shannon finds out that her daughters live in the same house as Frank and Abby.
She may also find out that Frank has something going on with them.
While she can't do anything to piss Frank off about Lilli, the topic has been discussed extensively here in the thread, so she could use the mystery of Becca's paternity to sabotage Frank's life. Sort of along the lines of "By the way, Rebecca is your daughter, I just never told you because we were married a long time and you were around long enough."

Even if this is not true and the truth comes out, this will probably result in a small catastrophe for Frank's professional life, possibly also with the intention that friends and allies of Frank turn away from him.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
And some people bitch about side stories taking away from the main AVN. Interesting to see what Becca's and Abby's will reveal when they get released. Wouldn't mind seeing one for Mei, either, and maybe a little bit of flashback to Nessa and Beth getting together, though nothing seems planned for those at this time.
I am really looking forward to Becca's, I think that one is going to be the most interesting of them.

The one I really want to see is a side story that shows how the Shannon/Jessica problems began. I don't think we are going to get it, nothing like that has even been mentioned, but I would still love to see it.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
....so she could use the mystery of Becca's paternity to sabotage Frank's life.....
I have both thought and mentioned something similar in the past, but there are two flaw in the theory and that I don't see a way around (I am alos not the creator, or even a writer, so I can easily be missing something)

The first is Becca herself: She has overthought and planned everything else out so well, that I can't see her not having managed to have already had a paternity test done if there is even the slightest doubt about parentage. Especially once the past timelines of Frank/Shannon/Jesse became known. I really think she would spotted the discrepancy, and already be working to counter any potential issue.

The other flaw is Shannon: I think she would have already used that info against Frank, especially during the divorce hearing. Just imagine how much more effective the claim of abusing you daughter, rather than you step-daughter, would be.

It is still possible that Shannon will try and make the claim; but the more I think about it, the less likely I find the possibility of it being true.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
The way I see it, this VN will consist of three acts:

1. the Lilith act
2. the Abby act
3. the Becca act

What we know so far:
Each act will be supported by a side story (with or without aliteration as the title, still to be seen here with Abby) that has the eponymous character as the main character.

We gain deeper insight into the character's mind and her relationship with Frank, respectively how it develops.

Based on our experience with the first act, we can draw the following conclusions:
Act 1 actually had two major dramas:

Abby learning that Frank is not her biological father and the changing perspective of her towards Frank.

The breakup between Lilith and her boyfriend and her acceptance of Frank as her father was the second drama

What dramas can we expect to see in Act 2, if any? The oft-mentioned appearance of Abby's father will probably play a big role. I think he will also use his wife's presence to lure Abby in with the perspective of a mother figure. While we don't have to fear that Abby will be baited by this, I would imagine it will come down to a team-up between Abby's birth father and Shannon in Act 3.

Let's move on then to Act 3, the Becca act. Unlike Abby and Lilli, she's pretty into Frank from the start, and without making a big secret of it. As I write this, the following train of thought occurred to me:

What if the whole "Becca could be Frank's daughter?" was a red herring by CNG to throw us off the scent? Here's the scenario I could imagine as the big drama for Act 3:

Shannon finds out that her daughters live in the same house as Frank and Abby.
She may also find out that Frank has something going on with them.
While she can't do anything to piss Frank off about Lilli, the topic has been discussed extensively here in the thread, so she could use the mystery of Becca's paternity to sabotage Frank's life. Sort of along the lines of "By the way, Rebecca is your daughter, I just never told you because we were married a long time and you were around long enough."

Even if this is not true and the truth comes out, this will probably result in a small catastrophe for Frank's professional life, possibly also with the intention that friends and allies of Frank turn away from him.
Two possibilities for the Becca saga:

1) High probability, we learn about Beccas plan that started conveniently right around the time CNG can draw her naked without worrying about Patreon.
2) Low probability, Beccas breakdown. A few of her recent interactions with Frank have been along the lines of "I know Abby is the important one to you". Becca crack-pinging over this would allow her to have Drama after the Abby/Lilly situations are settled.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Two possibilities for the Becca saga:

1) High probability, we learn about Beccas plan that started conveniently right around the time CNG can draw her naked without worrying about Patreon.
2) Low probability, Beccas breakdown. A few of her recent interactions with Frank have been along the lines of "I know Abby is the important one to you". Becca crack-pinging over this would allow her to have Drama after the Abby/Lilly situations are settled.
Agreed with the probability assessment. I consider a "before the fact" backstory way more likely than a "while it happens" sidestory.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have the save from 0.13 how do I install the new 1.15 update for it?
download and unzip 0.15 and start game and load save from 0.13, if no 0.13 save listed then quit game and copy 0.13 save to single again\game\saves, if no saves folder then start new game and save game and quit game and do previous step just make sure 0.13 save isn't named same as new save.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Wait, but isn't it clearly stated that at the time Frank started dating their mom, Becca and Lilly were born already and actually teens-preteens? You could even see that in the pool scene flashback, which was said to be their 1st date :unsure: So I don't really think this would be an option...

This being said, what I REALLY hope to see in the following updates is actually Frank to proper straight Becca out for once...I mean, I'm actually ok with his regrets and maybe even overthinking about the whole "being something opportune to do to bang my (step)daughters" thing, BUT sometimes Becca's behaviour actually got a lil bit on my nerves...i mean, you can't come up with that pecking order thing (which makes sense, ok) saying that Frank comes on top of them all girls and then basically not giving an absolute damn of whatever he says or whichever opinion he might have :cautious:

And just a little curiosity about v1.15...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes