Trikus

May 31, 2020
According to Discord, Abby has been reworked again. Take a look:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new G8 rework is much closer to the G3 original. Also, the dialogue box side images for the girls have always been a little weird compared to the in game models. It is like their heads have been elongated or something.

Oh, and Becca and Lilly have also been tweaked:

Yes, Becca's hair is still bad, but there is a story reason for that. She sacrificed her hair to get Lilly to go all the way with Frank. After all the times Becca has annoyed Lilly, Lilly got revenge with a bad hair style.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Thanks for the update. The revised Abby model is definitely a step up from her old new model.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Wow so much hate for small changes. I bet some didnt even notice anything different but are going with the flow of people complaining. This concerning abby.
Look at the second post below yours and you will see what changes the players are talking about (v0.15) Recent changes are indeed better

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... The only change that really bothers me is the lips of Lilith. They gone from normal, even a bit small lips, to ducklip-type of lips. And I hate ducklips with a passion. It's completely unnatural (well - the characters themselves don't look natural of course, but I hope you get what I mean), and I mostly ditch VN's if woman have that kind of balloon lips.

I will keep up with this VN despite these shorcomings (that includes the MC's shortcomings that I will left unnamed), but it's becoming harder and harder to do so. I still like this VN, but I really hope this is the last change to the character models (unless new changes are to "restore" some of the older faces).

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone else have the issue of the default MC name coming up in the text with remaming? It also seems to have changed to the third person. Is another writer in on this now?

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone else have the issue of the default MC name coming up in the text with remaming? It also seems to have changed to the third person. Is another writer in on this now?
probably just a bug, afaik CNG is a one man show.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020

The new G8 rework is much closer to the G3 original. Also, the dialogue box side images for the girls have always been a little weird compared to the in game models. It is like their heads have been elongated or something.

Yes, Becca's hair is still bad, but there is a story reason for that. She sacrificed her hair to get Lilly to go all the way with Frank. After all the times Becca has annoyed Lilly, Lilly got revenge with a bad hair style.
Thank fucking god. And thank you for the update on this. Abby and Lilith are definitely much better now.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020

Hope you all have a lucky day! Drink responsibly and have have fun!
Let's see if I remember the St. Paddy's rules. Pinching is off-limits if they're wearing green, but shamrocks are like mistletoe, right?

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
It's a bug in 1.15 version only. I repaired bugged file. Download and rewrite it in folder "game". Then run a game.

Can somebody tell me, how can I directly contact this game developer? There's more bugs in last game update.

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Nice. This one I can get behind. Now we just have to wait a few updates.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I can't speak for the devs but I assume because usually guys who enjoy these stories want fantastic looking females and only average looking guys.
MC is average?
Damn ... that's depressing...

New Update when?
Need some comfort now.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Really sad, after meeting the lawyer and you are on bed with Abby, it's just tons of missing images, even ignoring it goes on forever...

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes