cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ummmm - I might be missing something or misreading that, but Lilith isn't a virgin, not even with Frank?!
lilly had sex with her now ex-bf (good riddance) and shortly after break-up she had sex with "daddy".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lilly had sex with her now ex-bf (good riddance) and shortly after break-up she had sex with "daddy".
Precisely. That's why I was wondering what was meant by losing her virginity in the update after the next. Even with quotation marks, so not literal virginity, I dunno what is meant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Precisely. That's why I was wondering what was meant by losing her virginity in the update after the next. Even with quotation marks, so not literal virginity, I dunno what is meant.
her ass is still untouched. :p

Reactions: Tavi13

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I mean the 'lets pretend Lilly has never done anything' thing that Lilly and Frank decided to do at the end of the current version.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well let's pretend that lilly is still virgin and becky was too before she had sex with mc.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
actually becky was a virgin, had bf's just never found one that she felt was better than MC so while she did play around and gave bj's she never went all the way.

Reactions: Tavi13

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ahh. The born-again virgin thing is just too creepy for me. Reminds me of those weird ceremonies evangelical churches have to reform wayward girls. Urrrp! I think I'm gonna hurl. Frank couldn't come up with some other way to teach Lily romance? What am I saying? It's Francis. I should be grateful he didn't tell Lilith they need to pretend that they are strangers meeting for the first time just to assuage his paternal guilt. That isn't a suggestion by the way! Don't do it dev! Lily is getting her mind fucked twice as much as her pussy is.

• Haha
Reactions: KRock19 and cxx

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just downloading this game to try it out i've noticed there are mentions of Chapter 2, but quick search showed only some translations, nothing about the game itself, is it a even a thing? i gathered this one still in the progress, so now i'm a bit confused what Chapter 2 is

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
No such thing, anymore. Developer tried to make chapter two, as size of the game was growing, but he had troubles with the save transfer, so he abandoned the idea and chapter 2 part 1 content is now known as chapter 1 part 14.

Reactions: Danv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just downloading this game to try it out i've noticed there are mentions of Chapter 2, but quick search showed only some translations, nothing about the game itself, is it a even a thing? i gathered this one still in the progress, so now i'm a bit confused what Chapter 2 is
no ch2, to continue playing you need save from .13 or earlier if you played .14.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think most of us agree that the "Lilly is virgin again" thing is a little weirdly put on, and I maintain that it probably would have worked differently to show Lilly how healthy and holding relationships should work. My thought goes in the direction of romantic dating and doing something good for the other person without ulterior motives.

But gee, maybe Frank is just a closet romantic and let's face it, this approach is far from the dumbest in AVN. For me personally, it's "Let's have this character who has massive social phobias and gets panic attacks go to a party where she doesn't know anyone so she can make new contacts, what could possibly go wrong?"

And at least Frank had enough common sense to tell Abby about her father before he eventually shows up at the front door and the whole story blows up in his face.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I think most of us agree that the "Lilly is virgin again" thing is a little weirdly put on, and I maintain that it probably would have worked differently to show Lilly how healthy and holding relationships should work
Your last sentence is exactly what happened.
Lilly is not a virgin, but Lilly and MC are starting completely NEW AND FRESH precisely because Lilly's previous relationships sucked.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
maxgame for the reasons I'll mention in a moment groudor there will be no update for Season 2.

CNG had planned to split Single Again into chapters, either to save people long download times or to have a clean gap between chapters that have their focus on one of the daughters. I guess he didn't manage to let people import their saves there, and doing a query at the beginning every time wasn't an option either, since it's always possible that old answers or reactions might have an impact on the current storyline.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To expand on that: everything you would have found in an update for Chapter 2 will be in Chapter 1 - there really aren't chapters anymore, just one game. Ch. 2 should be taken down probably.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes