Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
May is coming to an end so let's hope that the new version will be released soon.
Looking forward to have some more fun with Lilith......
Well, the progress with Lillith has effectively been reset to zero (in the last update), so might be a while, but hopefully not

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Well the MC said that he would take it slow with her, but in the garage it might have escalated if they hadn't been caught. So I am still hoping that Dewdrop get's him to make a move!:cool:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
or maybe she catches him napping after abby is away for any reason (likely now in the same building..becca taking abby shopping on a saturday morning) she sneaks in and starts having her way with him while he sleeps and he wakes to fait accompli...

got to remember she does like her sex....

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I hope it's Abby's turn. Not my favorite but she needs progress in the story.
She wakes up first, before Frank, and she plays with this doodle, something like that

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I hope it's Abby's turn. Not my favorite but she needs progress in the story.
She wakes up first, before Frank, and she plays with this doodle, something like that
Not your favorite....... yet.

Often times, story turns your opinion on a character. And I agree, she needs some progression.

But I have a feeling, at least a bit, it will do with the lesbian couple. But I hope that also relates to Abby.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the progress with Lillith has effectively been reset to zero (in the last update), so might be a while, but hopefully not
That's not at all how I read and understood it. A lot of progress has been made and isn't undone just because they're not fucking every day.

Reactions: Tavi13

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I have a suspicion that action with Abby will have some to do with the interaction with her biological father and his wife and the consequences of that interaction. She won't be impressed by him, but depending on how he acts, including towards Frank, she will be legitimately upset or intrigued by Frank, depending on how he reacts.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That's not at all how I read and understood it. A lot of progress has been made and isn't undone just because they're not fucking every day.
The MC said he wanted to take it slow with her, so as far as sexual things, i would say there won't be any for a while, but just have to wait and see i guess

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
My money is on Abby walking in on Frank and Lilly during a post coital cuddle. Abby being pissed at the both of them for excluding her from 'daddy daughter fun time' would pressure them both to get over their hangups, and would give 'Abigail's Awakening' it's own 'You're a dead man Frank' moment.

Reactions: pgm_01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My money is on Abby walking in on Frank and Lilly during a post coital cuddle. Abby being pissed at the both of them for excluding her from 'daddy daughter fun time' would pressure them both to get over their hangups, and would give 'Abigail's Awakening' it's own 'You're a dead man Frank' moment.
I will gladly take your money - my best guess is that it will happen alone and independent of the relationship to other non-daughters. I might see her finding out about some of your side business, but I doubt it would be Lili or Becka she'll encounter first.

Well, only one way to find out who's right: complain to CNG that the next update should be coming ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well you didn't say WHEN you expected this to occur so you might be proven right at some point. But it's pretty clear that the writing has decided to pull back to a no burn - slow burn mode. Which means that Frank and Lilly won't be post coital any time soon.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Well you didn't say WHEN you expected this to occur so you might be proven right at some point. But it's pretty clear that the writing has decided to pull back to a no burn - slow burn mode. Which means that Frank and Lilly won't be post coital any time soon.
My medium-shot guess is that Abby will catch them at the end of her side story (Hence the 'You're a dead man Frank' moment of 'Abigails Awakening'. Although it would probably be more along the lines of 'Daddy? Lilly? How could you!', and I don't actually know what the title will be). I don't expect it until Abby meets her father, and the Oxton girls move into the new apartment.

It wouldn't surprise me if the upcoming update had no Frank/Lilly sex, but I would be a little surprised if Lilly is still a ""virgin"" at the end of the update after. I don't really see Lilly sticking with it beyond making the "first time" special, and I really don't see Frank being able to effectively say no when she decided it is time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It wouldn't surprise me if the upcoming update had no Frank/Lilly sex, but I would be a little surprised if Lilly is still a ""virgin"" at the end of the update after. I don't really see Lilly sticking with it beyond making the "first time" special, and I really don't see Frank being able to effectively say no when she decided it is time.
Ummmm - I might be missing something or misreading that, but Lilith isn't a virgin, not even with Frank?!

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes