Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
There is another aspect of why Shannon might not have dropped the bomb on Becca being Frank's daughter (if she is). Trevor is on the hook for child support....
During the divorce hearing the judge clearly states that "as all 3 children are adults, child support is not an issue"....although not explicitly stated, this implies that Shannon isn't getting child support from anyone. If she was; the judge would/should have mentioned child support already being provided by the girls (Becca/Lily) biological father and Abby living with him, so it wasn't an issue.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
During the divorce hearing the judge clearly states that "as all 3 children are adults, child support is not an issue"....although not explicitly stated, this implies that Shannon isn't getting child support from anyone. If she was; the judge would/should have mentioned child support already being provided by the girls (Becca/Lily) biological father and Abby living with him, so it wasn't an issue.
True. Though, in some countries it is possible to sue for some of the money back if you are found to not be the parent. Trevor can't be her father since the dates of Shannon getting pregnant and meeting Trevor don't match up, but if he adopted her as his, he would be on the hook for child support. If Trevor paid support for Becca, Shannon admitting she is someone else's child (and married to him) could have serious financial issues for her, and again, massive narcissist Shannon can't allow to give up power.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
True. Though, in some countries it is possible to sue for some of the money back if you are found to not be the parent. Trevor can't be her father since the dates of Shannon getting pregnant and meeting Trevor don't match up, but if he adopted her as his, he would be on the hook for child support. If Trevor paid support for Becca, Shannon admitting she is someone else's child (and married to him) could have serious financial issues for her, and again, massive narcissist Shannon can't allow to give up power.
True; although I find it unlikely that Shannon was receiving support from Trevor. I don't think it was ever mentioned one way or the other, if it was I missed it, but they all mention (more than once) that Trevor cut all ties when he walked out. That leads me to including financial support as well. I might be wrong though; obviously he could still be depositing a monthly check for Lily without ever having contact with the her, and we now know that Shannon had some level of contact with him.

Personally I don't think there was any support possible because I don't believe that Becca was fathered by Trevor or Frank, I'm not 100% convinced that Lily is Trevors either (but that is a different topic), and I think Becca already knows it. Shannon obviously knows it and if Trevor found out that might be a reason for him walking out.

Jun 29, 2017

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
when you think the next update will drop? cos of ì start believing it is abandoned
You will need waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more patience on here. Even with clockwork devs, sometimes they just take a holiday, or get sick, or both in a row (too foreign food can do that to you). The rule for abandonment on this page is "no news about the game from the dev for 3 months".

When you think a game may be abandoned is up to you of course and independent of the tag, but there are many games which take way longer than two months per update and aren't abandoned in any way at all.

Reactions: lorenzooznerol

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Well, does he whine a lot about legal consequences? I remember more moral consequences (which depend on the values you have, not necessarily on law) and societal consequences a.k.a. "what would others think" (which depend on the values others have and certainly not on law). The actual legal situation will do little to mitigate Frank's worries whether you consider them overdone or not.
Yeah. He actually does. I just replayed the game from start to the current end. Frank is one of the most passive MC's I've ever seen on an AVN. He is constantly complaining/whining about legal recourse as well as societal views, then morality. I understand at the start of the AVN that he is constantly plagued with worries and issues. It makes for great character development going from that to more aggressive and in love with the girls. However, the issue is that he's still crying about this after how many hours in the game so far? It's gotten to the point that I start skipping almost all his internal monologuing because I can already guess what he's thinking. We've seen it for hours already. It's just kicking a dead horse at this point. But I do like the story, so I'm still playing. Overall it's still a really well done AVN. The animations are super good (compared to others like Deadlocked in Time), and the plot isn't just all about the sex. Though we've seen more sex with imaginary fairies than actual people it seems lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, the 1.16 preview got posted to their Patreon on April 26th (which you can see whether you're a supporter or not) so I think calling it as abandoned might be a little premature.
there are some posters who ask if game is abandoned if no new version past 2 months.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
and a lot of them think updates should come out when they want instead of when the Dev wants.
I saw one thread where someone asked if an AVN was abandoned when an update didn't come out for a month
You can tell the folks like that have likely never built anything in their lives or have never had a job that required effort. Producing a product, be it purely physical, purely ether, or a combination of the two, takes time. Even in games like this, assets and raw materials must be purchased and altered; planning, storyboarding, writing, all of it, takes time - it isn't automated. If it were, Mr. One Month could do it himself. Nah - he'd probably be too cheap and lazy to do it himself even if it was automated.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For those wondering/speculating if it's abandoned, No it's not, they're hoping to have the update out at the end of the month (last i saw).
From Patreon: As for 1.16 release, I plan to have it done and ready by the end of May.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes