Dec 17, 2018
Rebecca and Lilith looks seems have changed from last cut from this current version.... same as the ones from the dialogue bellow left side screen..... It start to frighten me if it stays that way, hope they change it back from the sudden change.... Though I'm glad they changed one thing....the protagonist new facial looks. looks better than the last. (the one from the mischievous/scheming face which is not intirely suited to his role/personality) to a Better version which is (i lost words or things to describe besides being BEST)wish it stays that way even from the start when it's complete and fully release. Still pending to place it on steam btw.

Though i still have this feeling if the story falls down to hill I don't care about the looks that much as long as it won't turn into the one from bellow the screen from the dialogue. I mean really it's creeping me out. i once tried cover it using a paper holding my phone and paper from left hand to hold covers the bottom left screen. it gets tiresome in a few minutes. Then i gave up just pretend it wasn't even there. (And yeah maybe i cared a little from the looks). But mostly Story keep it balance im sure patrons and subscriber patiently waits awhile and try teaser some of it's content or demo on steam to make sure they donate alot or buy it there. I only buy it from steam.

remove the faces from the dialogue if it's possible. It's really creeping me out. I don't think I'm the only one who agrees right?.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
We've had this topic before, yes. Someone had posted a few pages earlier the newer new designs that have not been used in previous versions and will probably be used for the first time in either version 16 or 17. And this new version, due to the software update, is an acceptable compromise for me, who has been very critical of the current designs, especially from Abby.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There have been very few in game days since the start of the game, so I'm fine with the MC's level of worry, and his concerns about his moral compass being knocked out of whack. Do I think it's something that should continue for the whole game? No. However, the MC is already showing signs of adjusting, so I'm not worried about that being the case. I'm sure there will be other things in store for our group to worry about coming up in the story, but we need to give the Dev time to develop the current stage of the relationship building before we can get to the other stuff.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
In the states if a child is in school, support goes up to age 25 or until graduation
I paid support for 29 fucking years because my ex lied about my kid being in school. I lost my driver's licence 6 times had my bank accounts seized including my retail sales tax business accounts causing an annual governmental jackbooted clampdown on my life & assets, never got a fucking day of access to my child even though I was granted every month of August and every second Christmas in the divorce. Turns out my kid dropped out of school at 18! In Canada it would seem that the law is now that you pay until your ex says she doesn't want your money anymore, unless the instructions in your divorce are spelled out without a shadow of a doubt exactly when support ends... Needs to be an advocacy group for men's rights in divorce, Governmental Departments (Maintenance Enforcement) have the right to go get court actions against father's without them being able to defend themselves yet nobody is in charge of making sure that the father get's his legal rights ensured... (Sorry for the rant.) Although, there is probably something to it that the Maintenance Enforcement Office has bulletproof glass between their employees and the fathers... [Why would that be :unsure:]

Yes I am off topic a bit and no I'm not opposed to supporting my child, but let's talk about Single Again...

Cause I freakin' love this game! :love::love::love:

When is the next update???

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: XOADO and ACM2PT

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't recognise those people.

Is that a different game?
I guess that's the point of the post you're quoting, yes, a different game using the same assets. Not too uncommon though, but once you see it ... there are a certain park, a certain convenience store, and a certain café in so many games I lost count but I always kind of giggle when I see them.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I guess that's the point of the post you're quoting, yes, a different game using the same assets. Not too uncommon though, but once you see it ... there are a certain park, a certain convenience store, and a certain café in so many games I lost count but I always kind of giggle when I see them.
The parks all look the same with the tunnel at one end

Reactions: Cartageno

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's the shared Incestgameverse, all MCs buy clothes in the same store, work in the same office, and so on.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I paid support for 29 fucking years because my ex lied about my kid being in school. I lost my driver's licence 6 times had my bank accounts seized including my retail sales tax business accounts causing an annual governmental jackbooted clampdown on my life & assets, never got a fucking day of access to my child even though I was granted every month of August and every second Christmas in the divorce. Turns out my kid dropped out of school at 18! In Canada it would seem that the law is now that you pay until your ex says she doesn't want your money anymore, unless the instructions in your divorce are spelled out without a shadow of a doubt exactly when support ends... Needs to be an advocacy group for men's rights in divorce, Governmental Departments (Maintenance Enforcement) have the right to go get court actions against father's without them being able to defend themselves yet nobody is in charge of making sure that the father get's his legal rights ensured... (Sorry for the rant.) Although, there is probably something to it that the Maintenance Enforcement Office has bulletproof glass between their employees and the fathers... [Why would that be :unsure:]

Yes I am off topic a bit and no I'm not opposed to supporting my child, but let's talk about Single Again...

Cause I freakin' love this game! :love::love::love:

When is the next update???
I don't think this is as off topic as you fear. I think it's an important perspective that aligns with multiple events in the game.

Not all of Frank's whining has been about the morality of what is going on with the girls. How much trouble he can get into is equally of concern. The divorce hearing was expected to be a barbecue with him as the main course. The dev is subtle but obvious about it going the way it did because of who spoke on his behalf and who the judge was.

The girls are not even a little concerned with the consequences of their actions because there are none for them. Frank knows that is not the case for him. If someone finds out, it can be used against him and it would me messy. As much as laws in various jurisdictions with regard to relations gets brought up here. What isn't discussed is how those laws are always broadly written with purpose.

Frank is in real estate. There is little chance he hasn't has to deal with a post divorce client or seen the aftermath to one extent or the other. He is right in being concerned with more than whispers and finger pointing if his relationships are discovered.

Reactions: Tavi13

Trikus

May 31, 2020
There is another aspect of why Shannon might not have dropped the bomb on Becca being Frank's daughter (if she is). Trevor is on the hook for child support, and he is more financially sound than Frank. Admitting that Becca is someone else's child, and she is married to him, would allow Trevor to get out of giving her money, and could seek to get that money back. Since Shannon is a massive narcissist, she wouldn't want to get rid of assured income or the hold she has over him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
There is another aspect of why Shannon might not have dropped the bomb on Becca being Frank's daughter (if she is). Trevor is on the hook for child support, and he is more financially sound than Frank. Admitting that Becca is someone else's child, and she is married to him, would allow Trevor to get out of giving her money, and could seek to get that money back. Since Shannon is a massive narcissist, she wouldn't want to get rid of assured income or the hold she has over him.
Becca is an adult and she is not studying. She has a job and all. I think Shannon is not getting any money for her.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Becca is an adult and she is not studying. She has a job and all. I think Shannon is not getting any money for her.
Becca is still a dependent as she lives in her mother's house (for now). She may have her own job but she is dependent on her mother for her housing.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Becca is still a dependent as she lives in her mother's house (for now). She may have her own job but she is dependent on her mother for her housing.
It would probably depend on the local laws if she would get any child support. Where I live, she would not get any child support even if she lived in her mother's house for free.

Also, Becca does have to pay rent also (if I remember correctly), so she is not really dependent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The parks all look the same with the tunnel at one end
Precisely that one - slightly bent way, two benches, one lamp post, a trash bin.
yea if park or something like that is in game then can be sure that it is same as on n+1 other games, only difference might be that tunnel bends other way.

same with other parks just bunch of benches, couple trees and grass.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Judge Simmons said:
Since all three of your children are adults, child support is not an issue
I don't think CNG gave it nearly as much thought as we are. In that world of Single Again, child support does not start if the children are adults, and that's common knowledge enough that Shannon did not bring it up, either because it was entirely a nonissue (For Becca is not bio-daughter), or because she didn't think it was a good move (and if Shannon did bring up that Becca was Franks biological daughter, it would probably go something like this: )

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't think this is as off topic as you fear. I think it's an important perspective that aligns with multiple events in the game.

Not all of Frank's whining has been about the morality of what is going on with the girls. How much trouble he can get into is equally of concern. The divorce hearing was expected to be a barbecue with him as the main course. The dev is subtle but obvious about it going the way it did because of who spoke on his behalf and who the judge was.

The girls are not even a little concerned with the consequences of their actions because there are none for them. Frank knows that is not the case for him. If someone finds out, it can be used against him and it would me messy. As much as laws in various jurisdictions with regard to relations gets brought up here. What isn't discussed is how those laws are always broadly written with purpose.

Frank is in real estate. There is little chance he hasn't has to deal with a post divorce client or seen the aftermath to one extent or the other. He is right in being concerned with more than whispers and finger pointing if his relationships are discovered.
The divorce is over. Signed. Sealed. Delivered. With an admonishment from the judge about Shannon's lack of truthfulness. The girls are all adults. There is no recourse against Frank, other than the nonexistent possibility that one of his girls accuses him. We could research the exact laws in the province in which they live, but it's generally pointless. Abby's an adult and owns the domicile in which Frank lives at her courtesy. So he is hardly in a position of authority over her. The other two are adults and live elsewhere. There is NO blood involved and he never adopted any of them. In a weirdly appropriate twist on Patreon rules, they've never been more than housemates.

At this point, Frank's whining is no more than a boring failed plot device.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this point, Frank's whining is no more than a boring failed plot device.
Well, does he whine a lot about legal consequences? I remember more moral consequences (which depend on the values you have, not necessarily on law) and societal consequences a.k.a. "what would others think" (which depend on the values others have and certainly not on law). The actual legal situation will do little to mitigate Frank's worries whether you consider them overdone or not.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes