MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
More specifically, Abby is basically adopted. Becca and Lilli are not adopted but Shannon's children brought into the second marriage. They just see him as the father figure in their lives, some not nearly as long as others, but so be it.

But otherwise you are right, Frank is not biologically related to anyone, at least not as far as we know.

Reactions: Tavi13

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am guessing this site doesn't like the 'incest' tag and hence why it doesn't have one?
This site allows beastiality, shota and loli, incest is not a problem, if they had a problem with incest there would be 2 games on this site.
The only site devs have a problem with them having incest in the game is patreon, which is why they have to have patches for incest games.

Reactions: Tavi13

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Becca is almost certainly the MC's biological daughter. If you check the dates on the flashbacks compared to beccas birthday -9 months MC was dating Shannon during the time she was conceived (Shannon mysteriously disappeared i.e had a kid). So unless she was already cheating on MC while in high school he is the father of 1 of the 3 girls.

Reactions: pgm_01

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Becca is almost certainly the MC's biological daughter. If you check the dates on the flashbacks compared to beccas birthday -9 months MC was dating Shannon during the time she was conceived (Shannon mysteriously disappeared i.e had a kid). So unless she was already cheating on MC while in high school he is the father of 1 of the 3 girls.
This has been discussed in detail already on the thread, and there are other possibilities. Currently the in game story is that she isn't, and since the possibility exists that she's not, that's what everything's based on right now. I like the idea of her being his, though, for certain. I'd love for that to be the case, but until the Dev puts it in the game, it's not.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
We are waiting to find out if it is simply an oversight on the devs part, or if it is going to turn into something far more dramatic.
Personally I don't think Frank is the father, I think someone else is & that is the reason she disappeared the way she did. I am leaning towards an incestuous relationship whether Shannon was a willing participant or not (it would explain a LOT about her personality, especially if she wasn't a willing participant).

Main reasons.

1 - Becca is smart enough to have already seen the timing problem, and taken a paternity test to find out.
2 - There is no way that Shannon wouldn't have thrown that in his face by now, especially during the divorce hearing where she was trying to accuse him of abusing the kids. Would have had a much bigger impact if it was his own daughter, not a stepchild. The only way she wouldn't have used that ace, if there was even a chance of it, is if she didn't want to risk a paternity test.

*edited because even spell-check can't seem to help me today.....I need more coffee.....

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
well mods have judged that this has incest so this has incest.

nuff said.

no idea where this has incest since none of girls are related to mc.
Let me give you definition of incest
Incest is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, or lineage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i know real and f95 definition but neither actually fits this, ofc mc is like daddy to abby etc but that's it.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
well i know real and f95 definition but neither actually fits this, ofc mc is like daddy to abby etc but that's it.
Sadly, I cant agree with you here.

If we take Lily and Becca - he was their stepfather and helped raise them as well. Emotionally he is, as that is what he said to the judge. As they are divocred, this can be argued with, on the technicality aspect.

For Abby, if I remember right, he was also named on her birth certificate as the father. So even if they are not related by blood, according to official papers he is, so in worst case he would be a stepfather for her, which counts for incest relationship. (Also why Patreon cracks down on so many of these games, and came to the Landlady/Landlord thing for many developers as the default.)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
RL definition will vary on where you are but the F95 definition is clearly met (otherwise you could report the OP as wrong). "family members, including those not related by blood". (My main quarrel with this definition is that it would include husband-and-wife sex by the way).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
IIRC, it was confirmed on CNG's Discord - Spoilers channel from the boss himself this is not the case. Its not the first time it has been brought up in there.

Reactions: Cartageno

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
none are bloodrelated to mc nor officially adopted by mc, therefore no incest.
Shannon was always a cheating ho, so probably not.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
We are waiting to find out if it is simply an oversight on the devs part, or if it is going to turn into something far more dramatic.
Personally I don't think Frank is the father, I think someone else is & that is the reason she disappeared the way she did. I am leaning towards an incestuous relationship whether Shannon was a willing participant or not (it would explain a LOT about her personality, especially if she wasn't a willing participant).

Main reasons.

1 - Becca is smart enough to have already seen the timing problem, and taken a paternity test to find out.
2 - There is no way that Shannon wouldn't have thrown that in his face by now, especially during the divorce hearing where she was trying to accuse him of abusing the kids. Would have had a much bigger impact if it was his own daughter, not a stepchild. The only way she wouldn't have used that ace, if there was even a chance of it, is if she didn't want to risk a paternity test.

*edited because even spell-check can't seem to help me today.....I need more coffee.....
For 1, I think Becca did on or shortly after her 18th birthday, and the results (either way) inspired her to begin her 5 year plan. Her not saying anything would not be inconsistent with her character, especially if her goal is sex with Frank.

For 2, I'm not so sure that Frank is unaware of the arithmetic. However, I would expect Shannon told him Becca was not his early in their second relationship (as she would feel that might give him an advantage), and hadn't felt any need to correct it later. As for the spoiler the judge shot Shannon down fast when she started with her performance. If she was going to drop that, it would have been at a highly dramatic moment

All of this assumes that the timing was intentional on the part of CNG. Personally, I think it is because of some contrivances on the part of the flashback story ("We skipped a year after high school so Becca could be three years older than you" suggests that CNG does know how calendars work, and Abbys reaction to "Shannon and I spend a weekend nine months before Becca was born partying and fucking" felt a lot like lamp shading)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
For 1, I think Becca did on or shortly after her 18th birthday, and the results (either way) inspired her to begin her 5 year plan. Her not saying anything would not be inconsistent with her character, especially if her goal is sex with Frank.

For 2, I'm not so sure that Frank is unaware of the arithmetic. However, I would expect Shannon told him Becca was not his early in their second relationship (as she would feel that might give him an advantage), and hadn't felt any need to correct it later. As for the spoiler the judge shot Shannon down fast when she started with her performance. If she was going to drop that, it would have been at a highly dramatic moment

All of this assumes that the timing was intentional on the part of CNG. Personally, I think it is because of some contrivances on the part of the flashback story ("We skipped a year after high school so Becca could be three years older than you" suggests that CNG does know how calendars work, and Abbys reaction to "Shannon and I spend a weekend nine months before Becca was born partying and fucking" felt a lot like lamp shading)
I am not convinced that this one weekend would "do it", because Shannon was fucking people left and right. Frank was only one of the many as far as we know. And really - I would fully expect Shannon using that during the trial to convince the judge to extort money from Frank because he has to support his biological daughter. In this case the judge would not go for that, because all the children where not his. I cannot imagine Shannon would NOT use that powerful hammer to destroy Frank financially. That she did not use that hammer is frankly (no pun intended) evidence she could not use it, because it was not the case in the first place.

Anyway - I would not like to see the possibility that Becca is Franks daughter game-play-wise. If we let the story rest for a moment and look at the game play for now. Until now the amount of whining from Frank is somewhat bearable...... Just....
Just imagine that would go up with a factor 100 if it turned out he was fucking his biological daughter. Can you see it?

If that's the case I would suggest to give the VN some choices at the start. Something like:

1.) Some whining (Easy Mode)
2.) High amount of whining (Normal Mode)
3.) Insane amount of whining (Hard Mode)
4.) Ridiculous amount of whining, combined with mental breakdown (Nightmare Mode a.k.a. Becca daughter mode).

Just kidding guys! Don't take this too serious.

But please give Frank a break. Things are difficult enough for him and he's finally accepting what is happening... Somewhat...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I am not convinced that this one weekend would "do it", because Shannon was fucking people left and right. Frank was only one of the many as far as we know. And really - I would fully expect Shannon using that during the trial to convince the judge to extort money from Frank because he has to support his biological daughter. In this case the judge would not go for that, because all the children where not his. I cannot imagine Shannon would NOT use that powerful hammer to destroy Frank financially. That she did not use that hammer is frankly (no pun intended) evidence she could not use it, because it was not the case in the first place.

Anyway - I would not like to see the possibility that Becca is Franks daughter game-play-wise. If we let the story rest for a moment and look at the game play for now. Until now the amount of whining from Frank is somewhat bearable...... Just....
Just imagine that would go up with a factor 100 if it turned out he was fucking his biological daughter. Can you see it?

If that's the case I would suggest to give the VN some choices at the start. Something like:

1.) Some whining (Easy Mode)
2.) High amount of whining (Normal Mode)
3.) Insane amount of whining (Hard Mode)
4.) Ridiculous amount of whining, combined with mental breakdown (Nightmare Mode a.k.a. Becca daughter mode).

Just kidding guys! Don't take this too serious.

But please give Frank a break. Things are difficult enough for him and he's finally accepting what is happening... Somewhat...
The only thing that annoys me with the game now, since effectively Lily's progress (as far as lewd stuff etc) has been reset to zero again, i can understand it as far as the story goes, but it's still annoying anyway, just hope we don't have to wait another 10+ releases to get anywhere with her again, while all the time making more progress with everyone else and not her.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
And really - I would fully expect Shannon using that during the trial to convince the judge to extort money from Frank because he has to support his biological daughter.
It wouldn't do shit since Becca is 23. She a legal adult and Shannon can't take child support on her.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes