ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sneak peek 1.16

Hey all, it's time for a sneak peek of the next update. It will finish off date night with the girls, and will end the follow day with Beth and Vanessa.
I want to add more time jumps into the story to make it a little more believable. Instead of having all these changes in the characters happening over such a short period of time. But the more I try the more I find myself sticking to one day per update (or the odd one day over two updates).
I'm trying to shake that, and have multiple days in one update. With smaller stories more directly affecting the plot each day. We know Abby and Frank sleep together, We know they eat breakfast everyday, We don't need to see it every update. Essentially what I'm saying is I want to start cutting out the fat so there's more room to move the story forward faster and get to the good stuff (Wink wink).
As for 1.16 release, I plan to have it done and ready by the end of May.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i never could understand why anyone would change the looks of babes in these game when they look so hot to start with ... now thats not saying i'll stop playing this game .... oh hell no .. this game is one of my favorites :love:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
started playing a while ago, why is this bitch Lilith so annoying, will be interesting to see how her character develops
Fear of loss, pretty crappy parents, equally nasty relationships, insecurity because of her body more specifically her feminine attributes.

She is exhausting, I don't deny that, but it is quite realistic, I would say. I once knew a young woman who had similar daddy issues and I still get melancholy when I think about it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
started playing a while ago, why is this bitch Lilith so annoying, will be interesting to see how her character develops
You can play Lilith's Longing to get more background and understanding. You can play it when you want, but the game also prompts you as to when it would be a good time to do so.

Reactions: pgm_01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i never could understand why anyone would change the looks of babes in these game when they look so hot to start with ... now thats not saying i'll stop playing this game .... oh hell no .. this game is one of my favorites :love:
Well, hotness is subjective, innit? I do agree, of course, that the characters were hot to begin with, but don't consider the newer models "bad" in the slightest.

However, the reasons (software update with compatibility issues) were given, I still think it is irritating if the appearance of characters changes mid game, whatever direction, whatever good a reason there is for it. Like a new actor taking over a part in a TV series.

(Of course transformations into other genders or a demon or what have you in some games does not count ;) )

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally preferred the old designs, but respect CNG's point of view to change the designs if it allows him to use a further variance of resources, especially since someone posted a few pictures a while back showing newer designs than the current and the preview. So we will probably only live with the current designs for 1-2 updates and then have the newer new designs, which I can definitely live with.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I personally preferred the old designs, but respect CNG's point of view to change the designs if it allows him to use a further variance of resources, especially since someone posted a few pictures a while back showing newer designs than the current and the preview. So we will probably only live with the current designs for 1-2 updates and then have the newer new designs, which I can definitely live with.
He showed some close ups of renders on the dcord channel and the skin texture is greatly improved for "close in" renders. I think the new software/add on (however it works) with the models improves his ability for more realistic animations (if I remember right). Some of the older stuff does weird things to body parts when you try to do certain movements or render certain positions. I do think some of the features are slightly more cartoonish (Becca's face), while Beth's is less (though I did like the Paris Hilton thing going on with her original renders). I noticed that Lil, at the end of the last update in the final sequence, seemed to have a much narrower nose bridge than before and that threw me off a little. It think it's most noticeable in the hallway just before they go into the apartment.

May 5, 2022
I have only played the game twice, binged it from beginning to end both times. The second time was the latest update, i was amused at the artist character.

I enjoy the story and it is much better done than some others i have seen. I eagerly await the next update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I enjoy the story and it is much better done than some others i have seen.
While I certainly and wholeheartedly agree - that's not saying that much considering how low some games on this site are hanging the bar ... some games I tried out I lost 10 IQ points after three lines of dialogue. Luckily I still have the other 10 ;)

May 5, 2022
While I certainly and wholeheartedly agree - that's not saying that much considering how low some games on this site are hanging the bar ... some games I tried out I lost 10 IQ points after three lines of dialogue. Luckily I still have the other 10 ;)
I concur. It also helps that most if not all the dialogue in the game is actually readable, that certainly helps the story along.

Many events in this that other games don't quite manage to pull off feel much more natural to me in execution, comparatively.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes