MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Great My old save doesn't work in this update anymore. Can someone help?
Try it with your .13 save. Your .14 save won't work because CNG tried with .14 to split it sensibly into x chapters so that the files don't get too big. With .15 CNG then realized that it doesn't work. Possibly also because he does not know which decisions could become important later again.

Reactions: dinto

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can someone tell me why the official walkthrough is trying to not let me have any Abby scenes? I don't get it. View attachment 1760068
This is why you have multiple save slots. ;)

The official gets you the "cannon" result, whatever that may be, at the end; some other decisions (if made too early) result in the game ending (e.g., sleeping in your undies with Abby the first time she gets drunk; peeping on her in the shower the first time you are given the option). If you don't shower with her now, you'll probably get better action (and more showers) later, and that later will be sooner than it would otherwise be. Or, just do like I do: save your current position, go to the autosave and play the non-recommended course and save a new path if you like where it looks to be headed.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Try it with your .13 save. Your .14 save won't work because CNG tried with .14 to split it sensibly into x chapters so that the files don't get too big. With .15 CNG then realized that it doesn't work. Possibly also because he does not know which decisions could become important later again.
Even if you do this, there was some rejiggering of parts 1-13, not all of which was typo corrections, so it may lead to some disconnects/conflicts/errors down the way. I think some dialogue was added and some renders where changed/improved, as well as some animations were fixed. I can't remember if there were extra "decisions" or not, but I got the impression that there were changes that could have that disconnect impact I noted.

I decided to just replay from the beginning again and, with the knowledge I have from before, I'm making better/different branch saves. For some reason, I'm not minding doing it like in some other games I've played. Playing this one is like watching Kelly's Heroes, MASH, Silverado, Hunt for Red October, Tombstone, Lord of the Rings, etc.: I enjoy it enough that I don't mind seeing it again, even if I just saw it a week ago and even if I can recite most of the dialogue - it's just a fun one for me.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone have a 13 save to share? I launched the game (15) and none of my saves are there. I really don't want to start this one from the beginning. Thanks

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone have a 13 save to share? I launched the game (15) and none of my saves are there. I really don't want to start this one from the beginning. Thanks
Here's a pack with several .13 saves on it (Win64 version of game), including the persistent file and a document that gives the broad strokes of the variations of the first 8 (10 total). I played this before CNG made any of the alterations that turned into "Chapter 1" and before the creation of "Chapter 2". I don't know if this will cause glitches or not, but at least you get to see if something will work and save you some time. I think in all of mine, I missed some little thing early that gave the most interesting outcomes with the major Lilith scene, but with these and the persistent, you should be able to blow through some of that and just make choices you think you want versus playing every line of dialogue. Maybe. The changes that became part of .15 may not allow full "blast through" skip mode.

If it does work for you, please post back so others know this is viable for them as well. As noted in my earlier post, because of some things I saw on the discord, I decided to just do a restart with better informed branching. I only play one at a time and this is a favorite, so I don't mind redoing this one.

Enjoy!

View attachment SingleAgain-Save.7z

Last edited:

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Here's a pack with several .13 saves on it (Win64 version of game), including the persistent file and a document that gives the broad strokes of the variations of the first 8 (10 total). I played this before CNG made any of the alterations that turned into "Chapter 1" and before the creation of "Chapter 2". I don't know if this will cause glitches or not, but at least you get to see if something will work and save you some time. I think in all of mine, I missed some little thing early that gave the most interesting outcomes with the major Lilith scene, but with these and the persistent, you should be able to blow through some of that and just make choices you think you want versus playing every line of dialogue. Maybe. The changes that became part of .15 may not allow full "blast through" skip mode.

If it does work for you, please post back so others know this is viable for them as well. As noted in my earlier post, because of some things I saw on the discord, I decided to just do a restart with better informed branching. I only play one at a time and this is a favorite, so I don't mind redoing this one.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1764678
Many thanks. In my haste to ask for a save, however, I forgot to mention that I use a Mac. Appreciate it, though. And apologies.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Many thanks. In my haste to ask for a save, however, I forgot to mention that I use a Mac. Appreciate it, though. And apologies.
Saves work regardless you just need to put them in the library where the save folder of the games is situated on Mac, doesn't matter if they are from a pc . :)

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Saves work regardless you just need to put them in the library where the save folder of the games is situated on Mac, doesn't matter if they are from a pc . :)
Thanks. I must be clueless. I can't find a save folder anywhere on my Mac. The only files I find associated with this game are in the current download from page one of this thread. I've tried searching using a number of different terms, and come up empy. Care to help someone out who obviously isn't very good at this? If it helps to understand, when I play any Renpy game, I delete it when done (don't need to use up all that storage). Saves are preserved for the next time I play it, so I know they get stored somewhere. I just don't know where that folder/directory is. I've never had to look for it before.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks. I must be clueless. I can't find a save folder anywhere on my Mac. The only files I find associated with this game are in the current download from page one of this thread. I've tried searching using a number of different terms, and come up empy. Care to help someone out who obviously isn't very good at this? If it helps to understand, when I play any Renpy game, I delete it when done (don't need to use up all that storage). Saves are preserved for the next time I play it, so I know they get stored somewhere. I just don't know where that folder/directory is. I've never had to look for it before.
Yup the path is right click on the finder icon in your dock a menu window will appear click on go to folder.. and copy past this:~/Library/
It will open the tab of the library where the renpy folder is located; from that you need to scroll down until you will find the renpy folder (you can type Renpy on the keyboard and it will give you the folder directly) and search for the folder with the game name which is: SingleAgainCHP1-Save
Grab and drag the save you want to change, overwrite in the pop up window when asked, and you're good to go.
If you don't want to overwrite your saves for safety reasons, just create a new one with the game open, leaving the tab open, and you will see how the game will create a save, close the game then just rename the save you want to change and drag them onto the folder, overwrite and you will have a save ready. :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Saves for RenPy games are kept in a folder specific to that game in a common area. In a finder window search This Mac for SingleAgainCHP1-Save which should find the folder holding your saves. If not search for SingleAgain.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Yup the path is right click on the finder icon in your dock a menu window will appear click on go to folder.. and copy past this:~/Library/
It will open the tab of the library where the renpy folder is located; from that you need to scroll down until you will find the renpy folder (you can type Renpy on the keyboard and it will give you the folder directly) and search for the folder with the game name which is: SingleAgainCHP1-Save
Grab and drag the save you want to change, overwrite in the pop up window when asked, and you're good to go.
If you don't want to overwrite your saves for safety reasons, just create a new one with the game open, leaving the tab open, and you will see how the game will create a save, close the game then just rename the save you want to change and drag them onto the folder, overwrite and you will have a save ready. :)
Thank you. That appears to have worked.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No worries. Maybe it helps someone else, and now the Mac users know the call is out to them. ;)

EDIT: And after reading all the posts that followed, it seems a solution has been found! Good luck.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was looking at the render files trying to find something, and ran across renders of Abby with Big Daddy in the shower, as an alternate scene. I went back to a very early autosave and flashed through, but didn't see an option to choose the location - it considered shower, but defaulted to bathroom. Does anyone know what earlier decision either gives you the option, or throws the scene to the shower instead?

I could always just look at the renders and animations if all I wanted to do was see the basic scene, but I'm curious about how to get it and what impact it has on the evening and future, if any? For instance, does Frank not discover it and does she finish the job in the shower?

If no one can direct me, maybe I'll download the .pdf walk through and see what it says - that's just more work, though. ;)

EDIT: Nevermind - I opened the walk through, and it's not an alternate to the bathroom scene, but an alternate to the Beth scenes - you have to turn her down in the loft.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was looking at the render files trying to find something, and ran across renders of Abby with Big Daddy in the shower, as an alternate scene. I went back to a very early autosave and flashed through, but didn't see an option to choose the location - it considered shower, but defaulted to bathroom. Does anyone know what earlier decision either gives you the option, or throws the scene to the shower instead?

I could always just look at the renders and animations if all I wanted to do was see the basic scene, but I'm curious about how to get it and what impact it has on the evening and future, if any? For instance, does Frank not discover it and does she finish the job in the shower?

If no one can direct me, maybe I'll download the .pdf walk through and see what it says - that's just more work, though. ;)
If I remember correctly you have the choice to either interrupt her or let her be in the bathroom and that determines which scene you get.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019

EDIT: Nevermind - I opened the walk through, and it's not an alternate to the bathroom scene, but an alternate to the Beth scenes - you have to turn her down in the loft.
Basically there are two scenes of Abigail with "Big Daddy" dildo. First in the shower and second in bathroom.

First : Monday, April 3rd
After the divorce, go show the apartment for Vanessa and Beth again and when Vanessa leaves you will get the opportunity to have sex with Beth. You have to choose whether you open the door or Beth opens the door. If you open the door, you'll have sex with Beth. If Beth opens the door, you'll go straight to the library to see Rebecca.
Another scene is Abigail with a dildo in the shower. BUT! This scene will only appear if you comforted her it in the hot tub on Sunday (menu "Comfort her / Make more jokes").

Second scene: Saturday, April 8th

After talking to Abby about her mother, you go to the store to see Hiro and talk to him about Meiko. Abby hangs the pictures on the wall and waits for you. If you told her on Tuesday (April 4th) that you had a dream about her, there would be a scene where Abby would be in the bathroom with Dildo. If you didn't tell her, you'll only find a used dildo in the bathroom (if you win a chess game).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Basically there are two scenes of Abigail with "Big Daddy" dildo. First in the shower and second in bathroom.

First : Monday, April 3rd
After the divorce, go show the apartment for Vanessa and Beth again and when Vanessa leaves you will get the opportunity to have sex with Beth. You have to choose whether you open the door or Beth opens the door. If you open the door, you'll have sex with Beth. If Beth opens the door, you'll go straight to the library to see Rebecca.
Another scene is Abigail with a dildo in the shower. BUT! This scene will only appear if you comforted her it in the hot tub on Sunday (menu "Comfort her / Make more jokes").

Second scene: Saturday, April 8th

After talking to Abby about her mother, you go to the store to see Hiro and talk to him about Meiko. Abby hangs the pictures on the wall and waits for you. If you told her on Tuesday (April 4th) that you had a dream about her, there would be a scene where Abby would be in the bathroom with Dildo. If you didn't tell her, you'll only find a used dildo in the bathroom (if you win a chess game).
I found the one I missed - the first one, as per my edit. I just hid the "how".

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Sneak peek 1.16

Hey all, it's time for a sneak peek of the next update. It will finish off date night with the girls, and will end the follow day with Beth and Vanessa.
I want to add more time jumps into the story to make it a little more believable. Instead of having all these changes in the characters happening over such a short period of time. But the more I try the more I find myself sticking to one day per update (or the odd one day over two updates).
I'm trying to shake that, and have multiple days in one update. With smaller stories more directly affecting the plot each day. We know Abby and Frank sleep together, We know they eat breakfast everyday, We don't need to see it every update. Essentially what I'm saying is I want to start cutting out the fat so there's more room to move the story forward faster and get to the good stuff (Wink wink).
As for 1.16 release, I plan to have it done and ready by the end of May.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Sneak peek 1.16

Hey all, it's time for a sneak peek of the next update. It will finish off date night with the girls, and will end the follow day with Beth and Vanessa.
I want to add more time jumps into the story to make it a little more believable. Instead of having all these changes in the characters happening over such a short period of time. But the more I try the more I find myself sticking to one day per update (or the odd one day over two updates).
I'm trying to shake that, and have multiple days in one update. With smaller stories more directly affecting the plot each day. We know Abby and Frank sleep together, We know they eat breakfast everyday, We don't need to see it every update. Essentially what I'm saying is I want to start cutting out the fat so there's more room to move the story forward faster and get to the good stuff (Wink wink).
As for 1.16 release, I plan to have it done and ready by the end of May.

Well, hello Madison/Rain!

And I think a squirrel died on Mr. Carter's head.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes