Oct 8, 2018
Hmmm ...

This was your joke. I see more of a straight up complaint there than in my snide remark - whether you consider it funny or not - without any true reference to how things are in this game and just at the phrasing of your comment.

But I will withdraw from this discussion since it is so important to you to be the funny guy.

I definitely wasn't complaining. Just attempting to voice my observations in a humorous way

The joke itself is the reference to "how things are in the game". When it comes to any of the Step daughters he questions/doubts his actions before he enages in sexual acts, often during those sexual acts and always after each act

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is it just me or does this game need the "auto" button? ;)
Very easy. I edited Screens.rpy for you. Go to the preferences menu and you will see an Auto option under the Skip menu. I also re-enabled the quick menu so you can access that during the game but it only works with new games. To do it is extremely easy.

Enable Quick Menu:
1. Open Screens.rpy in something like Notepad++
2. Go to line 272
3. Change to this:
Code:
default quick_menu = True
4. Save

Auto option in Preferences:
1. Open Screens.rpy
2. Go to line 775
3. Add a new line with this code (you have to use the delete button to get the cursor at the start of the line. Don't use tabs):
Code:
                    textbutton _("Auto") action Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")
4. Save

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Very easy. I edited Screens.rpy for you. Go to the preferences menu and you will see an Auto option under the Skip menu. I also re-enabled the quick menu so you can access that during the game but it only works with new games. To do it is extremely easy.

Enable Quick Menu:
1. Open Screens.rpy in something like Notepad++
2. Go to line 272
3. Change to this:
Code:
default quick_menu = True
4. Save

Auto option in Preferences:
1. Open Screens.rpy
2. Go to line 775
3. Add a new line with this code (you have to use the delete button to get the cursor at the start of the line. Don't use tabs):
Code:
                    textbutton _("Auto") action Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")
4. Save
Thanks man!

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
[QUOTE/]"Trikus, post: 7888189, member: 2408724"
[/QUOTE]

And you win all the internets today

"edit" guess I need to learn how the quote function works here

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
[QUOTE/]"Trikus, post: 7888189, member: 2408724"

And you win all the internets today

"edit" guess I need to learn how the quote function works here
[/QUOTE]

you just press quote and then make a reply and then post it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
are you saying I overlooked the obvious for a more complex idea??? :p
It took me a bit to handle it too. I was probably on the forum for a year before I knew you could quote multiple people before hitting reply. I found out when I did it by accident.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone tell me why the official walkthrough is trying to not let me have any Abby scenes? I don't get it. View attachment 1760068
It was also mentioned once - cannot find it - that the "official walkthrough" and its highlights are not about maximizing scenes necessarily (though I strongly presume you will get a lot), but of what CNG envisioned as the "canon" route.

And then there's some stuff which is just a matter of personal preference: do you want Becky to flash you her tits or her pussy?

Reactions: Piso Mojado
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes