Oct 8, 2018
How did you figure I was jealous lol? I was just pointing out that he constantly second guesses his actions before, during and after sex

It's called a joke, maybe you've heard of them

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
oh, joke yes that modern innovation in the language arts I had heard of their creation but I didn't know they were actually deploy-able now.

• Haha
Reactions: code991

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why r we back in chapter 1?!!!
Sooner or later the entire board will get together to collectively gaslight anybody who asks this question and just tell them that it was always chapter one and there was no chapter two just to convince them that they have slipped into a parallel timeline. I'm betting they still don't use the search function to preserve their sanity.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What are we talking about again? Oh. Nothing. We are just talking about nothing. I kind of miss all the whining about new models and haircuts because that at least had a subject. Maybe I can liven up the room by changing the subject. Well, adding a subject since everybody seems to be either talking out of their ass or sticking their hand in it.

I must ask how Abby is going to react when she discovers that her dad is dating a lesbian couple? I mean, as if him making a harem of her sisters and his assistant isn't strange enough. Sooner or later he is going to have to bring it up. If there is a theme in this game it is clearly that what you do in the dark will always come to light whether you want it to or not. Now we know that the women in this strange little universe are unusually forgiving of Francis and his love dodecahedron, but I have a feeling that Abby might react differently because of the way she was introduced to them. Thinking that she was meeting new friends, not her father's lover and her wife. This deception might cut a little deeper than the other revelations because his other lies were motivated by wishing to keep a promise or to protect her. This one is basically just to cover his ass.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok. Since you are young and clearly were not involved in the early days of digital photography, the first portable digital cameras did not connect directly to computers but used <wait for it> floppy discs to capture the images. The discs were then inserted in a disc drive and were copied into the computer. What you are portraying with Crystal hooking up a camera to a computer to print the pictures is actually flash storage, which is quite a bit later in the history than suggested by the storyline. This is supported by Jessica asking "no film, how do you get the pictures?" This places it at the beginning of digital photography, an area in which I have extensive experience.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
What are we talking about again? Oh. Nothing. We are just talking about nothing. I kind of miss all the whining about new models and haircuts because that at least had a subject. Maybe I can liven up the room by changing the subject. Well, adding a subject since everybody seems to be either talking out of their ass or sticking their hand in it.

I must ask how Abby is going to react when she discovers that her dad is dating a lesbian couple? I mean, as if him making a harem of her sisters and his assistant isn't strange enough. Sooner or later he is going to have to bring it up. If there is a theme in this game it is clearly that what you do in the dark will always come to light whether you want it to or not. Now we know that the women in this strange little universe are unusually forgiving of Francis and his love dodecahedron, but I have a feeling that Abby might react differently because of the way she was introduced to them. Thinking that she was meeting new friends, not her father's lover and her wife. This deception might cut a little deeper than the other revelations because his other lies were motivated by wishing to keep a promise or to protect her. This one is basically just to cover his ass.
The relationship with the lesbian couple is different from what he has with Becca and Lily, and is developing with Mei. They're not a couple, he just satisfies her occasional need for penis, since she's bisexual and feels the need to satisfy the part of her that likes men now and then, and her wife is super understanding about it. Furthermore, Abby doesn't know about *any* of Frank's relationships, yet, and most kids don't want to know about their parents' sex lives. I honestly feel like this one is going to be the least troublesome to explain. People are a lot less used to actual loving relationships with multiple partners than they are to casual sex partners or 'friends with benefits' relationships.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The relationship with the lesbian couple is different from what he has with Becca and Lily, and is developing with Mei. They're not a couple, he just satisfies her occasional need for penis, since she's bisexual and feels the need to satisfy the part of her that likes men now and then, and her wife is super understanding about it. Furthermore, Abby doesn't know about *any* of Frank's relationships, yet, and most kids don't want to know about their parents' sex lives. I honestly feel like this one is going to be the least troublesome to explain. People are a lot less used to actual loving relationships with multiple partners than they are to casual sex partners or 'friends with benefits' relationships.
I'm glad to hear your perspective on it. But I also question whether or not the relationship might perhaps be more intimate and serious than it was meant to be at first. Her wife has been warming up to him, and they are actually becoming much better friends than he is with the one that is his sex partner. They may not be sexually compatible, but they seem to be very emotionally compatible. The last conversation indicated that they wanted him to meet the parents. Hmm. I think that it is unusual to introduce your extramarital casual sex partners to your parents. So the characterization of the relationship is murky. It is easy to infer that they may be considering him as a father for their child, but are unwilling to reveal this intention until they garner approval from the fabulously wealthy and somewhat particular parents. It would be nice if Abby was cool with it but at this time it is just another layer in the shit sandwich of secrets she is going to have to bite into. Hearing that he is planning to start another family, and not with her, might be a bridge too far.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'm glad to hear your perspective on it. But I also question whether or not the relationship might perhaps be more intimate and serious than it was meant to be at first. Her wife has been warming up to him, and they are actually becoming much better friends than he is with the one that is his sex partner. They may not be sexually compatible, but they seem to be very emotionally compatible. The last conversation indicated that they wanted him to meet the parents. Hmm. I think that it is unusual to introduce your extramarital casual sex partners to your parents. So the characterization of the relationship is murky. It is easy to infer that they may be considering him as a father for their child, but are unwilling to reveal this intention until they garner approval from the fabulously wealthy and somewhat particular parents. It would be nice if Abby was cool with it but at this time it is just another layer in the shit sandwich of secrets she is going to have to bite into. Hearing that he is planning to start another family, and not with her, might be a bridge too far.
The meeting of the parents thing is due to her parents basically being homophobes, and interested in literally anyone who might knock up their daughter. It's more the parents being weird than an indicator of the style of relationship, to me. Is there opportunity for it to become more than what it is? Absolutely, but for now it's not a romantic relationship at all.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The meeting of the parents thing is due to her parents basically being homophobes, and interested in literally anyone who might knock up their daughter. It's more the parents being weird than an indicator of the style of relationship, to me. Is there opportunity for it to become more than what it is? Absolutely, but for now it's not a romantic relationship at all.
Perhaps. But will Abby agree with you? I don't know about that. Maybe if she had never met them, but just the act of being introduced to them the way that she was might cause her to believe that the relationship is far more serious than it is. I know that I don't introduce my sex partners to my daughters unless the relationship is serious and going in a good direction.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Perhaps. But will Abby agree with you? I don't know about that. Maybe if she had never met them, but just the act of being introduced to them the way that she was might cause her to believe that the relationship is far more serious than it is. I know that I don't introduce my sex partners to my daughters unless the relationship is serious and going in a good direction.
That's also a little different since they're neighbours, and she's likely to run into the women in the building. We don't even know, yet, if Abby is a jealous person, so trying to figure out how she'll react is really tough. I don't even know if she's *had* a relationship before.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Your "joke" seemed more like a male Karen's complaint
Hmmm ...

This MC is the grand master of pre, post and mid nut clarity

It's a wonder he manages to have any sex at all
This was your joke. I see more of a straight up complaint there than in my snide remark - whether you consider it funny or not - without any true reference to how things are in this game and just at the phrasing of your comment.

But I will withdraw from this discussion since it is so important to you to be the funny guy.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
That's also a little different since they're neighbours, and she's likely to run into the women in the building. We don't even know, yet, if Abby is a jealous person, so trying to figure out how she'll react is really tough. I don't even know if she's *had* a relationship before.
She seems to not have a problem with Lilly dating other people. Additionally, it has been said a few times that she has had boyfriends, but never got anywhere sexually with them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't remember if male Karens are referred to as "Chads" or "Kyles". Personally, I think it should be "Darrens" simply for the rhyme.
There's been many suggestions for that. Probably not gonna close down on a single one just like there's no single male "Mary Sue" until now ("Marty Sue", "Gary Stu", ...)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As was stated already, Beth is just Frank's fuckbuddy for when she's craving dick, and Nessa's strap-on isn't enough. As for Nessa, sure she's becoming closer to Frank....as a platonic friend, maybe eventually a best friend considering he doesn't have one and she's learning more and more about his home life and issues that he needs her advice with.

That said, there's no reason for Abby to get jealous or concerned unless she notices Frank start to pull away physically/emotionally from her. Then again, Frank being the dense, paranoid idiot he has been from the beginning, may do just that in his obsessive compulsive need to maintain the traditional father/daughter roles they've always had and his fear of giving into temptation and refusing to seeing her as a young woman who has shown signs of craving a deeper connection with him than what he is 'comfortable' with.

It's idiotic for him to keep being so paranoid Shannon is currently spying on him, just looking for a reason to ruin his life, yet, he acts like he can only be intimate with Becca and Lilly behind closed doors. I'm not saying he should be flaunting his little harem out in public without any kind of discretion, but he's literally the only one besides Shannon who even knows the previous relation he had with the girls...via marriage, not blood, but acts like if he's caught embracing them in public, a lynch mob with torches and pitchforks will come after him. Clearly Frank's got some deep seated emotional issues preventing him from moving on with the rest of his life...and that's even accepting the loss of his soulmate, best friend, and love of his life is gone but would want him to move on with his life at some point without her.

Anyway, getting back to Abby, sooner or later they will need to let her know what's going on with her 'sisters' and Frank, otherwise she may be more upset at being left out, especially if they are enjoying having that special relationship with him and leaving her out. I wouldn't be surprised that subconsciously, Abby will begin to act out and get super jealous and finally realize she wants the same exact romantic/sexual relationship with him that Becca, Abby and eventually Mei will all be enjoying.

Oct 8, 2018
I can't remember if male Karens are referred to as "Chads" or "Kyles". Personally, I think it should be "Darrens" simply for the rhyme.
"Darrens" Damn, wish I'd thought of that

I feel like the Chad/Kyle concept is something many young men aspire towards where as the Karen concept is more or less hated by all but those who qualify as Karen's

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes