Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Sneak peek 1.16

Hey all, it's time for a sneak peek of the next update. It will finish off date night with the girls, and will end the follow day with Beth and Vanessa.
I want to add more time jumps into the story to make it a little more believable. Instead of having all these changes in the characters happening over such a short period of time. But the more I try the more I find myself sticking to one day per update (or the odd one day over two updates).
I'm trying to shake that, and have multiple days in one update. With smaller stories more directly affecting the plot each day. We know Abby and Frank sleep together, We know they eat breakfast everyday, We don't need to see it every update. Essentially what I'm saying is I want to start cutting out the fat so there's more room to move the story forward faster and get to the good stuff (Wink wink).
As for 1.16 release, I plan to have it done and ready by the end of May.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice pics. Was there any date or we still got just "in may"?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sneak peek 1.16

Hey all, it's time for a sneak peek of the next update. It will finish off date night with the girls, and will end the follow day with Beth and Vanessa.
I want to add more time jumps into the story to make it a little more believable. Instead of having all these changes in the characters happening over such a short period of time. But the more I try the more I find myself sticking to one day per update (or the odd one day over two updates).
I'm trying to shake that, and have multiple days in one update. With smaller stories more directly affecting the plot each day. We know Abby and Frank sleep together, We know they eat breakfast everyday, We don't need to see it every update. Essentially what I'm saying is I want to start cutting out the fat so there's more room to move the story forward faster and get to the good stuff (Wink wink).

The girls look great in this update. Even if Lilith looks like she wants to jam that pool cue up Madison's ass.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Sneak peek 1.16

I agree on the time jumps. The most common complaint I have seen is Frank still has an inner conflict over sleeping with Lilly and Becca. I do not agree with this criticism as it has only been a couple of in game days since he slept with them. However, with a time jump we can assume he has been with them a few times and the internal conflict dialogue can be reduced and saved for Abby.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
I agree on the time jumps. The most common complaint I have seen is Frank still has an inner conflict over sleeping with Lilly and Becca. I do not agree with this criticism as it has only been a couple of in game days since he slept with them. However, with a time jump we can assume he has been with them a few times and the internal conflict dialogue can be reduced and saved for Abby.
It's obviously nothing wrong with him having conflicting emotions about sleeping with the girls. The criticism lies in the frequency of how often he expresses it. It just feels a bit silly after a while.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It's obviously nothing wrong with him having conflicting emotions about sleeping with the girls. The criticism lies in the frequency of how often he expresses it. It just feels a bit silly after a while.
It doesn't happen as much as people like to pretend, that is why, as I said, I have no problem with it. There are others that seem to think every other line is him dealing with an internal conflict.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It doesn't happen as much as people like to pretend, that is why, as I said, I have no problem with it. There are others that seem to think every other line is him dealing with an internal conflict.
I wouldn't call it silly as such and am happy that Francis still worries a bit but I get that it can be a bit jarring and also inconsistent at times. Abby is sleeping naked next to him yet he flinches when she's walking around the apartment in underwear. I still prefer him to the alpha type "Ooooh, girl, me dick hard, will fuck everybody" that is so prevalent in these games for a change.

Reactions: Tavi13

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wouldn't call it silly as such and am happy that Francis still worries a bit but I get that it can be a bit jarring and also inconsistent at times. Abby is sleeping naked next to him yet he flinches when she's walking around the apartment in underwear. I still prefer him to the alpha type "Ooooh, girl, me dick hard, will fuck everybody" that is so prevalent in these games for a change.
Luckily he's not, I think instead his worries are correct to a certain extent his continue struggling 'til now is understandable, even if it's a game we are still seeing a man that's fighting between his love to the girls and the fact that he still see them as his daughters ( even if not blood related, the force of this feeling is something that can't fade in a matter of days).
At the start I found it a little jarring I admit it, but as long as the story was unfolding I understood the dev's effort to make something more believable than a simple "ok there's no string anymore I can fuck their brains out" and MC struggles are more than correct.
He need to gradually accept something apparently irreconcilable.
And that is that his "girls / daughters" desire him much more than just as a father but as their lover and, also, their man, and for him it is the same.
This is not something that can happen instantly, even with the "fastest" times of a game.
And what I like of this game is this fact, how with great tact and sweetness he develops the theme of incest, something that I personally appreciate very much, precisely because it is treated seriously and logically, not just as a fuckfest. :)

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Luckily he's not, I think instead his worries are correct to a certain extent his continue struggling 'til now is understandable, even if it's a game we are still seeing a man that's fighting between his love to the girls and the fact that he still see them as his daughters ( even if not blood related, the force of this feeling is something that can fade in a matter of days.
At the start I found it a little jarring I admit it, but as long as the story was unfolding I understood the dev's effort to make something more believable than a simple "ok there's no string anymore I can their brains out" and MC struggles are more than correct.
He need to gradually accept something apparently irreconcilable.
And that is that his "girls / daughters" desire him much more than just as a father but as their lover and, also, their man, and for him it is the same.
This is not something that can happen instantly, even with the "fastest" times of a game.
And what I like of this game is this fact, how with great tact and sweetness he develops the theme of incest, something that I personally appreciate very much, precisely because it is treated seriously and logically, not just as a fuckfest. :)
I agree with that 100%

Reactions: Dylan741

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's actually a professional wrestler named Madison Rayne. Can't help but think of her when I see this name. LOL
With the cultural references CNG makes, this probably isn't a coincidence. I looked her up - I don't think that little tat at her hip is an octopus, but similar body style and size of tits. Sadly, no purple hair, but long and straight in most photos.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes