Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ahhhh.....that "hold it" is meant to continue playing the loop, "give in" is to end the scene. Probably wasn't the best way to label it. Neither has any bearing on the story, just on how long you view the particular scene.
I've always thought it would be amusing if the "hold out longer" had a magic number: do less than the number (10, say) and you get a normal ending with fairy Becca getting a nice mouthful, smiling sweetly, and having a little bit of a drip from the corner of her mouth; hit the magic number, and her cheeks puff out like a small, cute, furry rodent with a mouth full of acorns, eyes as wide as saucers, and huge spurts coming from both corners of her mouth and out her nose. The final line could be "Wow, Frank - talk about pent up!"

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Overall, I enjoyed the update. However, I feel like the game keeps pushing the plot forward with promises of future content. For example, from past updates, Frank and Abby have a house to visit, and her bio-Dad to see and Lilly has a date with Frank. In this update,
Becca's Plan adds to the pile of things coming up. The events that did happen here did help move things forward a little, but the update kind of felt like when an anime series is looking to pad a release, it is not a filler episode, but there was a lot of filler in the episode. Madison was fun, but not really meaningful except as a way to get Lily to realize how much she does care about Frank. The dinner date was a way to push toward pregnancy talk and to warn Frank that eventually with Abby he will need to shit or get off the pot. Frank has always been the one being corrupted in this game, but this update did not feel like it pushed Frank in any meaningful way.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well as i had not played that game since a while and that the game has been rebuild i had to restart a new playthrough.
Wowh it was really long, i didn't realise that this game could be so chatty. My god by playing this game in a single session i realise how strange and fucked up that story can be.
Oh dear how do we have such a spineless, passive and selfish MC. My god it's a joke, does the dev has fun to fuck with us by trying to make us play such a jerk.
And it's not a game not a VN either it's a Kinetic novel, well we have two or three "choices" in the beginning that can lead to a game over but it looks more like if the dev wanted to say " See !! you have choices that matter"
And later you have "fake choices" that only change some dialogues or just a bit the next scene, but in fact you as the player you don't have anything to choose.
Whatever you do or say you get the same, and the girls get totally out of hand, they litteraly tell you to shut the fuck up and decide everything for you.
You are just a puppet in their hands, lately you can't even talk anymore, you can say "I...", "But...", "Yes..." that's getting ridiculous.
But except that extremely annoying situation some sex scene are really good and i love Abigail and Meiko, the two others are just like their mother, unbearable bitches.
That's the only thing that makes me go on playing that train wreck.
And the cherry on top when things get out of hand for the MC, he start whining and complaining, saying "Oh god i'm fucked, what will happen to me". And then you realise that he's not only a spineless moron but also a selfish prick. He says "What will happen to ME" not to US, so it's clear that this guy is a coward, he only thinks about him, he's afraid of his wife, of what people may think of him but he never worries about what will happen to the girls.
He pretends to be a good loving father full of respect and virtues, but he's hiding in denial, cowardness and pity for himself. How those girls can have the slightes respect and love for that asshole?
And the worst of the worst, I HAVE TO BE HIM !!!! :ROFLMAO:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
welp eggs on my face
now that you mentioned it it was like that in every scene i forgot (dang i´m really that old :unsure: )
Hehe; I know that feeling WAY too well. Its why I stopped posting questions, or answers, before the coffee kicks in :)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I've always thought it would be amusing if the "hold out longer" had a magic number: do less than the number (10, say) and you get a normal ending with fairy Becca getting a nice mouthful, smiling sweetly, and having a little bit of a drip from the corner of her mouth; hit the magic number, and her cheeks puff out like a small, cute, furry rodent with a mouth full of acorns, eyes as wide as saucers, and huge spurts coming from both corners of her mouth and out her nose. The final line could be "Wow, Frank - talk about pent up!"
I thought the same thing, must have hit that damn button 30 times on my first playthrough :ROFLMAO:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
As someone with an avatar of a goofy dude yankin' his crank, I'm sure you're an expert in "adolescence".
You take a short excerpt from a text and interpret it as you see fit and you judge people's personality by their profile picture:)
I will not stoop to your level. I just pity you.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
So there is no CH2 anymore?
(I rememeber that there was one, or are both now merged into 1 file?)
It's all merged back into the current version. There was some trouble splitting the game into different parts. Chapter 2 doesn't exist as a separate download anymore.

Reactions: Stonethrower

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Why is it that everytime i want to play this, i have to start from scratch due to my saves being non existent from previous patches ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's all merged back into the current version. There was some trouble splitting the game into different parts. Chapter 2 doesn't exist as a separate download anymore.
if i remember right there was problem with save transfer. either it works or it doesn't.

Why is it that everytime i want to play this, i have to start from scratch due to my saves being non existent from previous patches ?
does game make saves in \appdata\roaming\renpy\*game name* ? do you save game before reaching end? checked autosaves? do you play with skip (if yes then no autosaves since that is too fast for renpy to make autosave)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished update and it was just silly as before but good story, chars are well written.

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
I can't wait to see how the mc deals with breaking his promise to Lilly in the future as its clear where the relationship with Abby is leading

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes