Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
So what's the over/under on Madison being another of Shannon's kids? We haven't had any batshit theory-crafting in a while and I kinda miss it.
Nah; Madison is Shannon's long-lost baby 1/2 sister. Their father kept her a secret after Shannons mother found out he was molesting Shannon, and sent Shannon away :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Wanted to ask..a silly question. This shows release date 6-15-22. Dows this mean the newest version of the game? New updates? Or just coments about the game..?

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
It's not just you, and no, text speed has nothing to do with it.

The problem is that the dev, for some reason saw it fit to set the history size to 100.000 lines, instead of a more sensible 250 or so like most other games. As the history fills up it gets slower and slower.

You can fix this by editing
./game/gui.rpy line 337

define config.history_length = 99999 > define config.history_length = 250
Thank's for sharing this. I've been playing this game on and off for almost two years and it's always bugged me why it takes like a second per page when I want to scroll back when 99% other games are instant. It's almost like some kind of reverse-QOL to make the player not want to rewind.

Anyway, I'm just gonna post some keywords to make this a bit easier for other people to search for in the future as it took me one or two trips before I landed on your post (y)

pageup, mousewheel scrollup, rewind, slow, lags, lag, fix

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Small question to the developer, in how many version will we finally have the leisure, to see sex scene with his daughter. Because it starts to be long. He is banging all that moves except his daughter, while seen what it happened there are some version that should have advanced, except that not dead center.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Small question to the developer, in how many version will we finally have the leisure, to see sex scene with his daughter. Because it starts to be long. He is banging all that moves except his daughter, while seen what it happened there are some version that should have advanced, except that not dead center.
IIRC the dev doesn't show up here much, but there are a lot of people here that are on his discord so the word does filter back a bit.

I personally think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then they all move to the beach house and live happily ever after

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
IIRC the dev doesn't show up here much, but there are a lot of people here that are on his discord so the word does filter back a bit.

I personally think since abby is "the prize" (I think a long happy life with his harem should be the prize) she will come long after he starts banging lilly again,
does becca a few more times, becca brings mei nude on her knees to worship MC's dick, MC preggifies one or both of the lesbian couple and abby catches the oxton girls in a 3 way with dad and she freaks and claims her prize by force of will. then they all move to the beach house and live happily ever after
A banal story, basically. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :confused:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020

I personally think since abby is "the prize" (I think a long happy life with his harem should be the prize) she will come long after he starts banging lilly again,
does becca a few more times, becca brings mei nude on her knees to worship MC's dick, MC preggifies one or both of the lesbian couple and abby catches the oxton girls in a 3 way with dad and she freaks and claims her prize by force of will. then they all move to the beach house and live happily ever after
Spoilers dude ;)

Reactions: rostabu

creyden

Nov 9, 2020
I really like the girls, all of them bring something different to the table. So far Abby is my fav. I'd rly like some more interactive choices as MC though in regard to reacting to certain situations when I just wanna hug a girl or kiss her or something like that but there's just not an option for that. But a great game in general so far.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
See if this one works for you!
thanx for the link, worked for me, I was thinking... the oxton girls know about MC and abbys sleeping arrangement, and both abby and lilly know mc knows about their intimacy, why wouldn't lilly sleep over with the pair of them someday nothing overtly sexual has to happen just a nice warm nite snuggling together, maybe if morning wood presents itself lilly rests her hand on it while sleeping and abby wakes first...interesting interactions to follow.

Reactions: pgm_01

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
Gotta say, not a fan of Abby's redesign. Where once she was cute as heck, now she looks like she's had some bad plastic surgery. Hollowing out her cheeks and lightening her eyes was a bafflingly bad move. Beth's in a similar position; she looked odd before, sure, but it suited the game's aesthetic. Now she just looks like a doll. Eurgh.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Gotta say, not a fan of Abby's redesign. Where once she was cute as heck, now she looks like she's had some bad plastic surgery. Hollowing out her cheeks and lightening her eyes was a bafflingly bad move. Beth's in a similar position; she looked odd before, sure, but it suited the game's aesthetic. Now she just looks like a doll. Eurgh.
There is another corrected version coming eventually. CNG makes images ahead of time, then writes the script. After the initial Abby change, corrections were made that will be seen in a later update, but I am not sure if it will be in the next or not. In order to be able to access more assets, CNG needed to update to a newer Daz version, but some of the morphs used to create Abby did not transfer. A version using the new software has been shown that is much closer and looks much better.

Reactions: JoeAngel
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes