XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Yeep, male protagonist in the lesbian game -- just what all lesbian games fans want. :(
Seems kinda hypocritical to say that TBH. 2 years later and you posted 2 of your own projects under the thread- [Seeking] Games with Lesbian content where you play as a Man.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I think more choice would be nice. It's kinda real annoying that sluty girl feel jealous to MC so she trying to ruin MC's most precious untouched girl for vengence and It's unchangeable. Maybe MC could act right and make does situation differently?

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Playing through "Single Again" for the first time, and liking it so far. Much more content than I expected, though the choices seem artificial at times (almost identical outcome whether you choose A or B).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Playing through "Single Again" for the first time, and liking it so far. Much more content than I expected, though the choices seem artificial at times (almost identical outcome whether you choose A or B).
IIRC there are no long term consequences yet, you can only "lose" some scene but it is just that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a reason why we went on a "trip" and time jumped, is that supposed to be fill in for a side story like Lilith's longing.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Is there a reason why we went on a "trip" and time jumped, is that supposed to be fill in for a side story like Lilith's longing.
Dev said he will be doing that some more now. To skip some routine and after get to the important stuff. We don't need to see how Frank is waking up every day.

Reactions: Havik79

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
We haven't gone on the trip yet, as of 1.16 anyway, so no time jump.
I am guessing that the trip will be release 1.18 since the next update is listed as being the pool/Sunday, and Frank tells Vanessa at dinner (Sat night) that he will be going out of town on Monday.

Edit: Unless of course you mean that odd skip from morning to night, then Jace already answered you and you can ignore this post :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
only beccy could do that and doubt she sneaks into frank's apartment to do that.
Abby sleeps topless next to him - she roles on top of him overnight and he wakes up to tits on his face. Both are shocked and secretly turned on. But then Abby notices an aspect of Frank that isn't so secretly turned on. What happens next could be "first contact".

And Abby's b-cups would work if you want it to (assuming that's what you're saying) but, yes, Becca or Mei would work better.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Abby sleeps topless next to him - she roles on top of him overnight and he wakes up to tits on his face. Both are shocked and secretly turned on. But then Abby notices an aspect of Frank that isn't so secretly turned on. What happens next could be "first contact".
I think he was talking about the size of the tits... not about something more hidden... :p :sneaky:

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Just got to play the new update since last week was a combo of my BD and Father's Day and I missed seeing the posting. My problem with the MC almost passing out every time any of the girls do or say something is exhausting. I do get the Abi resistance, but he needs to drop the pretense with everyone else. Again, they arent blood relatives and over 18, so the only fear should be Abi finding out. Is reluctance with Mei is really annoying. MC getting the "vapors" every time Bella or Lilly say something sexual is worse than a 80 year old grandmother. The MC of a story should be a step or two behind the reader/viewer/player, but this guy is lightyears behind us and its just frustrating.

I love the girls and they are great characters and the reason I play this. Bella is smart and accepts her role in the "family." I know a lot of people have issues with her manipulations, but she knows her family and knows what needs to be done to ge them where they need to be. Lilly is hard to deal with at times, but the road to make her whole makes her a great character and just her finally accepting MC's love has been a great journey. Abi is so sweet and a perfect balance for the others. Her determination without being annoying shows a strength beyond what I think any of the others understand. Thanks for these three and Mei. They definitely make it worth playing.

Reactions: testo2

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The more this goes on the more I dislike Abby, she is just annoying and so immature.

Is it just me or was Maddy's eyes weird, like you could see inside her lower eye and it was red.

Pity there was no Meiko, although the possibility of breeding Beth in a future update is awesome.

Reactions: Beto8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The more this goes on the more I dislike Abby, she is just annoying and so immature.

Is it just me or was Maddy's eyes weird, like you could see inside her lower eye and it was red.

Pity there was no Meiko, although the possibility of breeding Beth in a future update is awesome.
yea 5 kids (at least) in future.

Reactions: Havik79
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes