MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As a reminder, his ex-wife claimed before the judge that he had touched the daughters. Since Shannon had no false evidence she retracted the false claim. Now, if it became known that he was already involved with Shannon's daughters, a dubious lawyer could claim that Frank had groomed the girls into the relationship. Especially with Lilli, because of her daddy issues and her mental health problems, it would probably be easy to talk about emotional manipulation and the like if you want to harm Frank.

And even if Frank would be found not guilty, the rumors would remain and his professional career would be ruined with a certainty.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
game almost needs to be called how to self cuck lol I'm jk no it doesn't but damn i hope the point in where he grows a pair and stops cucking himself with the whole fake morals he got.
This is essentially a reverse corruption game. In Dating My Daughter, Daddy is in control and is slowly corrupting innocent Dee who can barely make her own decisions, and there are plenty of other similar games with that basic premise. In this game, the daughters are the ones doing the corrupting and pushing boundaries. Frank is in the role of Dee, not quite as helpless, but still, he is not the one setting up the situations, the girls are. Frank is the innocent, the girls are the deviant, always pushing and prodding Frank out of his comfort zone. I think that twist makes this game stand out of all the other incest corruption games in a good way.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
does the mc realize he isn't related to any of these girls by blood in the least bit maybe adoption with abby but this mc is so dumb i bet he forgot to adopt her? so how is he gonna get into legal troubles by being with them?
I don't believe there's any risk of legal trouble. It's societal problems that's his issue here, and a feeling that as a father figure, there's a conflict of interests in that regard. It's why in the last update the psychologist (Nessa?) mentioned that if he was to push ahead with Abby, he should leave and go somewhere no one knows them.

Not to mention if it transpires that the MC is fooling about with Lily and Becca, even if it's consensual, it could threaten the divorce settlement and alimony. Unlikely to change much but it is a stick that could be used to beat them with, regardless of how legal it is.

Just cause what you're doing is kosher in terms of the law doesn't mean you won't be chased down the street. I mean... shit, look at Woody Allen.

Reactions: Cartageno

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the mc realize he isn't related to any of these girls by blood in the least bit maybe adoption with abby but this mc is so dumb i bet he forgot to adopt her? so how is he gonna get into legal troubles by being with them?
didn't see need to adopt her since he already was like a father to abby.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
As a reminder, his ex-wife claimed before the judge that he had touched the daughters. Since Shannon had no false evidence she retracted the false claim. Now, if it became known that he was already involved with Shannon's daughters, a dubious lawyer could claim that Frank had groomed the girls into the relationship. Especially with Lilli, because of her daddy issues and her mental health problems, it would probably be easy to talk about emotional manipulation and the like if you want to harm Frank.

And even if Frank would be found not guilty, the rumors would remain and his professional career would be ruined with a certainty.
Well - First of all, assumptions are not evidence. Unless that shady dubious lawyer comes with concrete solid evidence, he stands no chance. He also need at least one of the children give a damaging testimony under oath to get at least some ground to start a case. No chance in hell that will happen. The opposite is more likely. Secondly - The case is already made and over with. Frank's ex-wife openly admitted she tried to manipulate the judge, so it will be really, really hard to turn that around, if not impossible.

As for the career... Well... There are many, many shady characters in that profession that have done very questionable things with their clients, but still make a good living. I think Frank would not even make the eyebrows go up. If he is good at his job, then who cares what he is doing in his free time? That's how things go in real life.

And lastly - Do not forget we talking about a VN here. It is fiction. And a erotic fiction at that. If you try to mimic real life in a fictional environment, it will of course be realistic, but also utterly boring (I will not open the can of worms about Frank's repetitive "self-reflection" that has grown to a boring level in itself). For me the function of a VN is to give a little escape from the daily reality, and not to reproduce that reality. The function is to give a little excitement to spice up things, and not to repeat the daily life. So - I the end, wo cares what happens in reality. It's the fiction that make things spicy and yummy. Fiction is what gives you freedom to pass borders that are not to be passed in real life. Try to mimic real life too much and you not get a enjoyable VN, but a boring report on what is going on in the street.

These are, of course, strictly personal opinions.

Reactions: testo2

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
He also need at least one of the children give a damaging testimony under oath to get at least some ground to start a case.
No they don't. All they would need is a picture of the MC hanging out the back of one of the girls to show they're fooling about now, which opens up the argument they were fooling about then, and then anything said to the contrary could be dismissed as them lying to defend the MC

Reactions: Cartageno

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he can freely fool with them, he's not their father (ofc he is old enuf to be).

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
No they don't. All they would need is a picture of the MC hanging out the back of one of the girls to show they're fooling about now, which opens up the argument they were fooling about then, and then anything said to the contrary could be dismissed as them lying to defend the MC
Sorry - That would not hold op in court. It's very easy to argue that the girls are being comforted about the divorce. They are given a good time to forget the unhappy things going on in the past. What loving caretaker would not do that?

And (at least in my country), without hard solid evidence and testimony of at least one of the people involved (Sharon is disqualified, because she already lied under oath about the case), even the best lawyer goes nowhere. As I said again - Unless you really have hard evidence of sexual misconduct before the divorce (anything after does not count because the girls have passed magical 18 years border and are free to do with their lives what they want), things won't fly. A judge is hold to represent the law, and can only make ordeals that are strictly tested to that law. Gossip is no evidence. Hanging out with the girls is no evidence of sexual misconduct before the divorce. Without that evidence it cannot be tested against the law. Nobody can be prosecuted on suspicion alone. Only hard verifiable evidence, testimony(s) under oath or pleading guilty counts. And rightfully so. Who would trust a legal system that can condemn someone only on suspicions or gossip?

And lastly - Do not forget Frank also has a very good lawyer that will be happy to help him. That one can easily shoot gaping holes in all things the other lawyer comes up with, simply because the lack of any evidence. A easy case really...

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry - That would not hold op in court. It's very easy to argue that the girls are being comforted about the divorce. They are given a good time to forget the unhappy things going on in the past. What loving caretaker would not do that?
And (at least in my country), without hard solid evidence and testimony of at least one of the people involved (Sharon is disqualified, because she already lied under oath about the case), even the best lawyer goes nowhere. As I said again - Unless you really have hard evidence of sexual misconduct before the divorce (anything after does not count because the girls have passed magical 18 years border and are free to do with their lives what they want), things won't fly. A judge is hold to represent the law, and can only make ordeals that are strictly tested to that law. Gossip is no evidence. Hanging out with the girls is no evidence of sexual misconduct before the divorce. Without that evidence it cannot be tested against the law. Nobody can be prosecuted on suspicion alone. Only hard verifiable evidence or testimony(s) under oath, or pleading guilty counts. And rightfully so. Who would trust a legal system that can condemn someone only on suspicions or gossip?

And lastly - Do not forget Frank has a very good lawyer. That one can easily shoot holes in all things the other lawyer comes up with, because the lack of evidence. A easy case really...
haha, I was confused for a moment then I re-read my response. When I said "hanging out the back of" I never meant to say the MC was "hanging out WITH" the daughters, I said "hanging out THE BACK" of the daughters, as in fucking their arse.

If the evidence is pictures to that effect then that would be used as a stick to beat the MC with. Everyone knows the ex wife is lying about the abuse for her, but suddenly everything else becomes a bit more hazy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As for the career... Well... There are many, many shady characters in that profession that have done very questionable things with their clients, but still make a good living. I think Frank would not even make the eyebrows go up. If he is good at his job, then who cares what he is doing in his free time? That's how things go in real life.
Well, you are correct that there seem to be many questionable people living the good life. At the same time, there are also many people who have had their life ruined by allegations of sexually predatory behavior. Even if it was proven that this is wrong. We have a saying here which roughly translates to "throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick". Even formerly good friends, even family may start taking some distance once you start to smell of sex with kids or similar. Add to that random lynch mobs when the local tabloid posts an article about it, yeah, life can go downhill. Maybe not a certainty but a risk you should consider.

And while we won't know about real estate agents, since they aren't really that much in the public eye, those who are often lose their careers. (Unless you're an NFL player, some desperate team will always pick you up even if you are a proven scumbag.)

And (at least in my country), without hard solid evidence and testimony of at least one of the people involved (Sharon is disqualified, because she already lied under oath about the case), even the best lawyer goes nowhere.
Certainly different here. I mean you need solid evidence, for certain, but not a testimony. That also sounds incredibly exploitable to me - if there is only one affected person and I can somehow prevent them from testifying - be it leverage/blackmail, or Stockholm Syndrome, or some other brainwash, or even an abusive love relationship - then I am safe and will go scot free even if everybody saw me fucking my daughter in the town square, as long as she doesn't testify there cannot be a case?

No idea how truthful this is, certainly exaggerated and dependent on the case at hand, but a lawyer friend of mine keeps saying that a testimony is the weakest form of evidence out there - people recollect wrongly, may have an agenda, and so forth.

Reactions: Dylan741 and MrLKX

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
haha, I was confused for a moment then I re-read my response. When I said "hanging out the back of" I never meant to say the MC was "hanging out WITH" the daughters, I said "hanging out THE BACK" of the daughters, as in fucking their arse.

If the evidence is pictures to that effect then that would be used as a stick to beat the MC with. Everyone knows the ex wife is lying about the abuse for her, but suddenly everything else becomes a bit more hazy
It still won't fly. It only proves that their relationship intensified AFTER the divorce. That is not uncommon, and certainly no evidence that something happened BFORE the divorce. In fact - You can argue that the divorce itself is actually the sole reason that triggered this behavior. You know, comforting people after the shocking events of their mother cheating with another man, and the terrible divorce where their own mother falsely accusing them of being misused. After that ordeal they need comforting, and as they are above 18, they took it a step farther. You could argue that Shannon is the culprit that stetted the wheels in motion because of her terrible behavior. You could even turn the case around and accusing Shannon for misconducting her own children. That would sound more believable after what she had done, don't you think?

In this case you can argue it's maybe morally wrong, but legally it proves nothing.

Anyway - this is a VN. It's (as I said before) fiction. Take all the VN's here on this channel and name me one that is grounded in reality. Why should this VN do what all other VN's do not? Is it so strange to let the fantasy go wild and build a nice story on it? Even if you know things won't fly in reality? It's entertainment my friend. No more, no less...

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
This is essentially a reverse corruption game. In Dating My Daughter, Daddy is in control and is slowly corrupting innocent Dee who can barely make her own decisions, and there are plenty of other similar games with that basic premise. In this game, the daughters are the ones doing the corrupting and pushing boundaries. Frank is in the role of Dee, not quite as helpless, but still, he is not the one setting up the situations, the girls are. Frank is the innocent, the girls are the deviant, always pushing and prodding Frank out of his comfort zone. I think that twist makes this game stand out of all the other incest corruption games in a good way.
I agree with you for the most part, but would add one more thing:

The act of corruption emanates largely from Becca and to a slightly lesser extent from Abby. Yes, Frank is the target of the corruption, Lilli however I think is also manipulated by Becca into finally opening up to Frank (in more ways than one).

Examples:
Becca pushes Lilli into Frank's arms so that she virtually hugs him.

Becca is mean to Lilli, on the one hand to consolidate her own place in the pecking order and on the other hand so that Frank defends Lilli and she realizes: Oh, Frank, the man to whom I was always mean and dismissive defends me.

Becca clearly folds Lilli up nastily so that it gets into Lilli's head that Frank has been a father to her longer than her biological father was.

The game at the pool visit where the loser has to bare in front of the winners in the sauna and Frank who says nice things about her body (which she is known to be very insecure about).

In the evening, Lilli is made to dance with Frank while all four are at home.

Also, we don't know how far or if at all Becca manipulated the breakup of Lilli and her ex, but since we know she has a plan she's been working on for 5 years it will probably have been water on her mill wheels that Frank had to tell Abby right then that she wasn't his biological daughter, since Lilli had to take care of Abby like that (and she knows how close Lilli and Abby are) consequently it wasn't surprising that her future ex had to lose out in favor of Abby.

How far Becca's manipulations really go we will probably only find out with Becca's side story or in the later course of the plot (which I call the Becca section).

The sections look like this to me:
Lilli section: important characters are introduced, divorce is finalized, Lilli's behavior towards Frank is slowly softened and explained, Abby learns that she is not Frank's biological daughter and begins her own plans.

Abby section: Lilli's self-worth is slowly built up, Abby slowly breaks down Frank's resistance, Abby confronts her birth father, the situation surrounding Vanessa and Beth is brought more into the plot.

Becca section: escalation with Shannon and her lawyer. At the latest here a decision around the situation with Beth and her parents' wishes, confrontation with Lilli's ex and with Shannon (through Abby, whose personality becomes more like her mother), the exact extent of Becca's plans are revealed.

Also, I hope the dynamic between Vanessa and Frank stays as it currently is. I like their synergy as it currently is and anything beyond that would give it a stale flavor.

In addition, I've been thinking about how each of the Core LIs would react to the "Frank getting Beth pregnant" situation.

We already know from Abby that she would love the idea of having a little sibling. No problemo.

I don't see much of a problem with Becca either. I think she would only have problems if she was left out.

With Lilli, however, it depends on when she finds out: Too early and she will probably have a short-circuit reaction again. In her nightmare (in her side story) we have already seen that she sees herself as the unloved middle child (although I assume that Shannon has a dislike for all three) and it can be assumed that if a woman like Beth were to expect a child from Frank, that she would react with fear of loss, or that she would lose her situation with Frank, even as a father, against a woman and a baby.

Reactions: pgm_01

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

After independently interviewing the daughters the judge indicated to Shannon that the judge had decided not to pursue finding that she had provided false testimony to the court. Shannon's actions were to avoid being held over for perjury prosecution. All three girls provided separate testimony that no improper conduct had occurred and IIRC, that Shannon had directed them to lie to the judge. That case was closed. Period. Your dubious lawyer would have to have actual evidence that an improper relationship existed prior to the girls reaching the age of majority, to get a case into court.

To bring a case to court one must have standing. Since none of the girls are going to be involved in suing Frank, the only person left is Shannon. Her perjury poisons any case that involves her. Never going to happen.

Reactions: jclosed and pgm_01

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Not to mention if it transpires that the MC is fooling about with Lily and Becca, even if it's consensual, it could threaten the divorce settlement and alimony. Unlikely to change much but it is a stick that could be used to beat them with, regardless of how legal it is.
That divorce settlement is closed. Period. They could be arrested for indecent conduct sharing a three way on the courthouse steps and that settlement remains sealed. So there is no stick related to the divorce settlement.

No. Might be embarrassing but sexual activity once they are of age means nothing. You'd need evidence of that conduct while the girls were underage. Random speculation as too when that relationship might have started gets you nowhere near any kind of legal action, which BTW would have to be a criminal prosecution, because no one other than the girls remain with the standing to bring a civil case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyway - this is a VN. It's (as I said before) fiction. Take all the VN's here on this channel and name me one that is grounded in reality. Why should this VN do what all other VN's do not? Is it so strange to let the fantasy go wild and build a nice story on it? Even if you know things won't fly in reality? It's entertainment my friend. No more, no less...
I would agree in theory. However, sometimes something just rubs me wrong, and I cannot control what does and what doesn't. It will be different for everybody both in the "severeness" needed and in the specifics - a physicist may struggle with different stuff in a Sci Fi drama than a sociologist than a biologist. So yes, you can build a fantasy and some may enjoy it for what it is while others consider it just not working. But I doubt anybody is going "I don't want to accept that", it is something that happens.

Anyways, this discussion originated with the claim that Frank (paraphrasing here) should just get over with it and start acting more alpha like. But why shouldn't we let our phantasy go wild and see somebody not being careless for a while? That's entertainment.

Nov 12, 2021
It's very nice to finally see a game with decent renders that has girls with natural sized breasts even if only one of the girls actually has smaller sized breasts. I like the story too... and the character interaction.

I appreciate the warning that the game takes a while to get to the juicy stuff and still offers some good scenes through dream sequences and other side girls occasionally .... but
(there's always a butt, right?)
Man that 'slow' burn is close to an 'almost not moving at all' burn

The MC's continuous stream of "i cant" its wrong" "no, don't" is a little obsessive...
and whens its in the middle of a sex scene it's a major turn off... js.

Anyway, (I know my two cents isn't worth two cents)
Thank you for your work and your time. I do appreciate it.

Reactions: jclosed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only one? lilly is quite flat, abby is bit bigger, frank's "assistant" is around same as abby and beccy has bit bigger tits than abby.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Thank you, Zoey. Very much appreciate your efforts.

Nov 12, 2021
only one? lilly is quite flat, abby is bit bigger, frank's "assistant" is around same as abby and beccy has bit bigger tits than abby.
Lilly is the only one that has what could be considered Small tits in the game... and just barely. (id say B cup almost C) That is just my opinion though...
People on this site have been conditioned to having a warped perception of boob size. boobsize.jpg
I just really appreciate that all the girls in the game at least have natural looking breasts instead of huge torpedoes or massive jugs.

It's very odd that every porn site on the whole internet has an extremely large amount of teen/small tit content but trying to find a porn game with small tits is next to impossible.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes