Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Can you elaborate?
I'll try but some of it needs the full story/visual for context and some of it might be me reading too much into it, I am REALLY good at over thinking/analyzing things.
Changes in Becc'a expressions/behavior during conversations/interactions (could just be the rendering though), the way Becca seems to analyze everything around her at all times (becomes more apparent on the replay), and Frank isn't as whiny as he seems when it is put into the timeframe context.

The big one, which has been repeatedly debated here, is Becca's father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again; could just be me reading too much into typo's & rendering changes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Becca seems to share some of Franks' traits and it was said that she took to him instantly, replacing Abby as the one that was closest to him during his time with Shannon. Considering the timeline of Trevor and Becca's complete disregard for him the theory has some implied validity.
I doubt that if it is true that it becomes "official".
problem with that theory is Shannon wasn't prego in high school ... and after Shannon went to college so .. mc and her never got gotgether until Shannon had the 2 girls already .. as the story goes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Becca seems to share some of Franks' traits and it was said that she took to him instantly, replacing Abby as the one that was closest to him during his time with Shannon. Considering the timeline of Trevor and Becca's complete disregard for him the theory has some implied validity.
I doubt that if it is true that it becomes "official".
The Abby thing could just be because she was just intimidated by Shannon at the time, which is mentioned in between in the updates so far.

As for the fact that Becca is getting closer to Frank rather than Trevor, I could explain it as follows: She will have quickly seen through Trevor and his ways, that he never really cared about her and his daughter. That he then apparently just ran away will then have brought the barrel to overflow. Frank, on the other hand, will have shown himself very self-sacrificing towards the sisters early on, that he is a better father figure than Trevor was. Abby, too, may have been a good indicator to Becca of how much of a father figure Frank is. We will be allowed to assume that Becca will have had a good gut feeling about other people early on.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
problem with that theory is Shannon wasn't prego in high school...
That we know of. They were still in HS when she was sent away. Then if you look at the birth years, it makes sense that she was preggo with Becca at that time.

Honestly; I think it started as a typo, but CNG is just laughing too hard at all of our theories to fix it :D

...and it was said that she took to him instantly...
You could be right, but in the story that is explained as Becca pretty much developing an instant crush on Frank. Crushing to the point that he was her go-to masturbation fantasy for years & spying on him during his sexy times and when he was showering.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Abby thing could just be because she was just intimidated by Shannon at the time, which is mentioned in between in the updates so far.

As for the fact that Becca is getting closer to Frank rather than Trevor, I could explain it as follows: She will have quickly seen through Trevor and his ways, that he never really cared about her and his daughter. That he then apparently just ran away will then have brought the barrel to overflow. Frank, on the other hand, will have shown himself very self-sacrificing towards the sisters early on, that he is a better father figure than Trevor was. Abby, too, may have been a good indicator to Becca of how much of a father figure Frank is. We will be allowed to assume that Becca will have had a good gut feeling about other people early on.
abby was from a guy from her mom met in college .. you have to remember telling her she's not your daughter conversation

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That we know of. They were still in HS when she was sent away. Then if you look at the birth years, it makes sense that she was preggo with Becca at that time.

Honestly; I think it started as a typo, but CNG is just laughing too hard at all of our theories to fix it :D

You could be right, but in the story that is explained as Becca pretty much developing an instant crush on Frank. Crushing to the point that he was her number go-to masturbation fantasy for years & spying on him during his sexy times and when he was showering.
well you can keep wishing .. maybe the dev will change it for you guys :ROFLMAO:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
well you can keep wishing .. maybe the dev will change it for you guys :ROFLMAO:
?
Wishing about which part?

Basic math says Shannon was preggo in HS. According to the bio's; Shannon is currently 39 & Becca is currently 23....Unless it really was a typo, that makes Shannon 16 when she was pregnant with Becca, which (according to what we currently know) was long before she met Trevor.

As for Becca's father, that isn't wishing. It is more playing around with theories while waiting for the next release. Beats tf outta' the troll conversations in other comment sections, and has the added bonus of not being off-topic :)

Reactions: Cartageno

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
?
Wishing about which part?

Basic math says Shannon was preggo in HS. According to the bio's; Shannon is currently 39 & Becca is currently 23....Unless it really was a typo, that makes Shannon 16 when she was pregnant with Becca.

As for Becca's father, that isn't wishing. It is more playing around with theories while waiting for the next release. Beats tf outta' the troll conversations in other comment sections, and has the added bonus of not being off-topic :)
wish for anything you wish for (y)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
abby was from a guy from her mom met in college .. you have to remember telling her she's not your daughter conversation
I am aware of that. The post you quoted was just to explain why Becca was closer to Frank than Abby at the time. The fact that Abby is not Frank's daughter is not relevant to this context, since Abby only learned about it much later.

If it refers to the second paragraph: Again, it is quite irrelevant that Frank is not Abby's father. On the contrary, it would reinforce Becca's perception of Frank as a father figure to her and Lilli, since he has lovingly raised Abby despite everything, and he has no reason to treat her and Lilli differently.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am aware of that. The post you quoted was just to explain why Becca was closer to Frank than Abby at the time. The fact that Abby is not Frank's daughter is not relevant to this context, since Abby only learned about it much later.

If it refers to the second paragraph: Again, it is quite irrelevant that Frank is not Abby's father. On the contrary, it would reinforce Becca's perception of Frank as a father figure to her and Lilli, since he has lovingly raised Abby despite everything, and he has no reason to treat her and Lilli differently.
you have to remember the judge .. in the divorce hearing ..... read what she tells the MC ;)

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes