MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Gingers are NEVER vanilla, nature color-coded them for a reason :)
In my defense, if you're a little more vanilla against Becca with her 5 year plan and Lilli with her storyline and issues, there's no shame in that.

Reactions: Tavi13

jeffjacks

Aug 2, 2020
Hi!! Hum so I was following CNG on discord but i got hacked (never click again those freakin link ><') and then got banned cause posting link (not me personnaly of course) But now i'm sad =( is there a way to get access back?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Hi!! Hum so I was following CNG on discord but i got hacked (never click again those freakin link ><') and then got banned cause posting link (not me personnaly of course) But now i'm sad =( is there a way to get access back?
I think you could try to write to CNG either on Discord or on Patreon and describe your situation. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, but I also understand if CNG will not deal with it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You have to set up a new ID with a new email. Same thing happened to me several months ago (thought I was going to an Onlyfans room). The problem I had was that the email sites and discord were both being problematic for people using VPNs and everything was wanting a phone number, which I'm not going to provide. If you want privacy, they're making it tougher to achieve.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think you could try to write to CNG either on Discord or on Patreon and describe your situation. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, but I also understand if CNG will not deal with it.
The room isn't blocking him - the platform is.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
As the saying goes: you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll get no sleep with a redhead.
Well - That's one thing I can confirm. I had a girlfriend long ago that had red hair top and bottom, bright green eyes and lots of freckles. And yes - I never had a dull night with her. And before you ask, yes I had more than one girlfriend at that time, and yes they knew about it and where best friends with each other. Sadly she moved far away, but we still keep in touch with each other.

Ahh.. Good times...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
In my defense, if you're a little more vanilla against Becca with her 5 year plan and Lilli with her storyline and issues, there's no shame in that.
Okay, thats fair :)

And if they have green eyes, that's like putting up an additional neon sign. I know this from experience. (But I'd do it again. And again. And again... ;)
You're not lying.....probably why I married one :)

As the saying goes: you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll get no sleep with a redhead.
& again....thats why I married one :sneaky:

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is Lilith's Longing the only other story/game related to single again? i want to play/read everything i can to do with it! i effing love this freaking game so far...!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
is Lilith's Longing the only other story/game related to single again? i want to play/read everything i can to do with it! i effing love this freaking game so far...!
So far, yes. Side stories are planned for Becca and Abby, too. I don't know where you are in this game, but there's a place in maybe the Episode 10 range(?) where it tells you it's a good time to play the Lilith game. I played it ahead of time, so it gave me a little foreshadowing, but it didn't really ruin anything for me.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey everyone, it's that time again.

Time for a sneak peek at whats coming in the next update. I'm still doing one day per update (The next few updates are already planned out and have images made for them.). The next update will be on Sunday and that means it's pool party time! All the main girls will be there, the golden trio, Meiko, Beth and Vanessa. The images made for Lilith's second win as best girl are being added into the game as a dream sequence (The story isn't at place where that could be real... Yet.). I'm also moving the expected release to the end of August. Come hell or high water it will be out before the the end of August!

That's all for now, thanks everyone!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Hey everyone, it's that time again.

Time for a sneak peek at whats coming in the next update. I'm still doing one day per update (The next few updates are already planned out and have images made for them.). The next update will be on Sunday and that means it's pool party time! All the main girls will be there, the golden trio, Meiko, Beth and Vanessa. The images made for Lilith's second win as best girl are being added into the game as a dream sequence (The story isn't at place where that could be real... Yet.). I'm also moving the expected release to the end of August. Come hell or high water it will be out before the the end of August!

That's all for now, thanks everyone!

The new faces still leave me with many but many doubts....

the blond I suppose is the rich heiress...but we would need dna testing to be sure....

Reactions: hawk784563

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019

the blond I suppose is the rich heiress...but we would need dna testing to be sure....
Well - The faces I could get used to it in the long therm. I still think the older versions where better, but I can live with it. However - There is one thing that's really, really completely wrong. And that's the hair implant of Becka. There is simply too much bare skin. It looks like she's suffering a terrible scalp decease and is in the process of getting bold, or got a 60 year's old man scalp by accident.

The rest I can used to it over time, but Becka's hair stands out like a sore thumb! I feels the same as hearing the sound of nails on a chalkboard. Uhrrrghhh...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

The original Beth had a kind of "Paris Hilton meets Sasha Alexander" look to her, which was a little cartoonish, but not bad. This Beth is the change that bothers me the most.

I kind of get the Abby issue some have had, but I remember comments on the Discord that part of the change to her face is her "becoming a woman" kind of thing and maybe getting back to working out and losing some of the extra cushioning. While we don't see the workouts in the game, they likely take place and using the workout room is something she expressed an interest in, so it would make sense if she's doing that at some point when she isn't in the scene. And, most women do have some change to their facial features moving from late teens into early twenties. Given her age, this is something that would be naturally occurring and, for me at least, the changes were subtle enough that "maturity" can explain it, even though the timeline is a little compressed at the moment. While I liked her original face, she was on the "cherubic" side of things, and now she's moved more to "young woman".

Reactions: hawk784563
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes