rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Well not really, between the six they have access to 3 condo's in the building. Abby's BB's and beth/nessa's. PLUS we still haven't seen the remote summer house, its big enough that it needs a "groundskeeper" so we aren't talking a house we are talking an Estate.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Abby's face: yes, not everyone has to be happy with Abby's face, but I definitely think it looks better than what we've had with her face as status quo for the last few updates. It definitely doesn't look like a caricature gone horribly wrong anymore and chances are I'm not going to be creeped out when we have a scene where Abby is looking at us or we have dialogue with her.

Otherwise, Vanessa seems to have recovered somewhat from the events in the last update, in any case she seems less "mentally crawling on her gums" to me.

Also, I'm surprised about Lilli's outfit. Not irritating, but a bit unexpected. Also, I think she and Abby make quite a good figure in the bikini. I'm just a little concerned about how Lilli will react in this or a later update if Frank continues to have the green light from Vanessa to get Beth pregnant. I doubt that this will be trumpeted in a big way but another short-circuit reaction has to be expected at least at this point. At the same time, I think that once Lilli has finally internalized that neither Beth nor a possible baby by Beth and Frank will in any way put Lilli at risk of losing Frank or getting less attention from him (am I in part describing the so-called middle child syndrome here?), she will be okay with it.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm more concerned about the interaction between virgin/non-virgin characters.
Adult on teen has always been a turnoff for me.

Jul 28, 2020
*Sigh* While I will NOT blame this Dev for trying to make money off his hard work, I will not be playing this one and will unfortunately be ignoring this dev from now on to prevent seeing future games from them. I wish them well and hope that the strategy they have doesn't hurt them in the long run but there are way too many fantastic games on this site that are completely free

• Angry
Reactions: Son of Durin

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
*Sigh* While I will NOT blame this Dev for trying to make money off his hard work, I will not be playing this one and will unfortunately be putting this dev on ignore to prevent seeing future games from them. I wish them well and hope that the strategy they have doesn't hurt them in the long run but there are way too many fantastic games on this site that are completely free
Censored ? Not quite sure where you got that idea from, I think you must be thinking of some other game, cos this one is not censored at all.

Reactions: Tavi13
Jul 28, 2020
Censored ? Not quite sure where you got that idea from, I think you must be thinking of some other game, cos this one is not censored at all.
DANG IT....I really need to stop having multiple tabs open with different forums....this isn't the first time I posted to the wrong one......GRRR sorry folks ignore the slightly senile old guy and move on - nothin to see here.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
DANG IT....I really need to stop having multiple tabs open with different forums....this isn't the first time I posted to the wrong one......GRRR sorry folks ignore the slightly senile old guy and move on - nothin to see here.
You can delete erroneous posts - that's a thing.

Jul 28, 2020
You can delete erroneous posts - that's a thing.
Yeah but after deleting two in the last week - one because the info I gave was out of date and the other because I (you guessed it) posted to the wrong forum.....I feel like having to write reason for deletion being that I'm an idiot would be a bit too on the nose

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah but after deleting two in the last week - one because the info I gave was out of date and the other because I (you guessed it) posted to the wrong forum.....I feel like having to write reason for deletion being that I'm an idiot would be a bit too on the nose
Technically not required.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You really had me wondering what you were talking about ... but yeah, wrong thread has happened to me as well, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Tavi13

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I've deleted so many posts just this week without giving a reason thats not even funny ... i dont think anyone checks them anyway

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've deleted so many posts just this week without giving a reason thats not even funny ... i dont think anyone checks them anyway
deleted or been deleted? if latter mods can't give more detailed reason.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hi, does anyone know who or if someone did a port for Android with either Zoey Raven or KoGa3 mod?
I'm also looking for the same. Partly because I used Wills747 port and as much as I enjoy the game, I don't want to start a new one

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes