MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
and used skiis to goto school even if it was summer?
More like riding a beaver to school and brushing your teeth with a porcupine because toothbrushes didn't exist back then. And no, I have no idea whatsoever how old I'm making Lilli's mother and therefore Frank, but I have hope that the Oxton sisters and Abby would be more than amused by my remarks if they heard or read them, respectively.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Well...it seems that one scene/animation is missing with Beth in v1.16 when she's with MC the option to f*uck her standing doggystyle is only a static image (not counting the penetration) with text.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well...it seems that one scene/animation is missing with Beth in v1.16 when she's with MC the option to f*uck her standing doggystyle is only a static image (not counting the penetration) with text.
Can't say that is happening to me. Just revisited and there it is, all animated and stuff.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you can't understand that people download and start playing the game at a different time, it seems to me that the biggest moron here is you, it's a very simple concept to understand.
If that bothers you so much that we are discussing about it you should just mind your own business and move on, as I recall your opinion was never requested.
Ps. I do support the dev here and on Patreon. I don't see a problem on expressing my opinion without the need to be disrespectful towards other people that disagree with it, it's a product that I'm paying for.
Bless your heart!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Your perspective really is interesting, although I don't completely agree, he's not a complete sub. True. But he has strong elements of one, what he's definitely not is an Alpha. And I'm not saying that as a bad thing that's just the personality of the character in this novel.
As for Lilith, I don't know if you'd agree, but she is a girl that's screaming for an authoritative figure to give her some guidance and love as she never got it from her mother.
I do like where the direction of the game is going, and yes the MC is not my favorite character in this story I don't think he's as complex as other characters, he's very simple and predictable. I do very much like this game, I'm invested in it and not just by have this amazing discussion by being able to point out different points of view of the same story, which proves how good it is, I also support the Dev on Patreon.
I think the MC is giving Lillith that authoritarian figure in certain points of the game. Like his initial insistence on taking things slow. He put his foot down for quite a while about that, and he's not relenting just yet - though it sounds like he will sooner, rather than later. I also think it'll evolve further in this direction as time goes on.

I agree the MC isn't an Alpha - but as you say, that's not a bad thing. There's a lot of room between Alpha, Beta, and Omega, despite what the internet would have a lot of people believe. I think his relationship with all the girls will evolve to where he's more dominant than not, eventually, because that's what the girls want, ultimately. But I don't think either side of any of the relationships will wind up totally one way or the other.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Can't say that is happening to me. Just revisited and there it is, all animated and stuff.
Ok, thanks for the info. After checking the videos folder I noticed it was missing in there also. Maybe something happend during the downloading or in the updating....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can we have one harem game without Lesbian/Bi sharing? God, I am so tired of this. And every time you are not only expected to be fine with it, but you should find it sooooo hot.
Well, we have those. And yes, different games have different kinks. You're not supposed to find them hot if you don't like them, that's okay. It's just that then you probably should seek out games more to your liking.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Can we have one harem game without Lesbian/Bi sharing? God, I am so tired of this. And every time you are not only expected to be fine with it, but you should find it sooooo hot.
Look for games (and check the tags) and if they have things you don't like, play something else instead.
I'm not a big bi/lesbian fan either, so i just look for games that don't have those scenes forced, there are several around that have them optional, just need to look around.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Well, we have those. And yes, different games have different kinks. You're not supposed to find them hot if you don't like them, that's okay. It's just that then you probably should seek out games more to your liking.
I know we do, obviously I was exaggerating. But they are waaaay less. And what I meant is that the MC (so 'me') always says and thinks it's hot or that he is ok with it - you don't have any way of saying anything against it usally.

Look for games (and check the tags) and if they have things you don't like, play something else instead.
I'm not a big bi/lesbian fan either, so i just look for games that don't have those scenes forced, there are several around that have them optional, just need to look around.
Like I already said, there just are so few. Also it's not like the tags are always that accurate - lots of games have missing or inaccurate ones. So even excluding the lesbian tag doesn't always help - not to mention that games where it's optional for once also get filtered then. I try to look for those as well, but it isn't easy to find them cause of the thing with tags I already explained and it's not like the comments are that helpful as the general mindset is that those scenes are hot, so nobody complains if it is forced.

Reactions: testo2

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know we do, obviously I was exaggerating. But they are waaaay less. And what I meant is that the MC (so 'me') always says and thinks it's hot or that he is ok with it - you don't have any way of saying anything against it usally.

Like I already said, there just are so few. Also it's not like the tags are always that accurate - lots of games have missing or inaccurate ones. So even excluding the lesbian tag doesn't always help - not to mention that games where it's optional for once also get filtered then. I try to look for those as well, but it isn't easy to find them cause of the thing with tags I already explained and it's not like the comments are that helpful as the general mindset is that those scenes are hot, so nobody complains if it is forced.
True, there may be fewer. But for most (if not all) of us the majority of the games is not to our liking, and sometimes we find out only after we invested some time. Here, the Lilly/Abby relationship is integral to the plot, so giving you (meaningful in that they change the future) decisions would basically mean writing two different stories when most will play only one of them. Even telling them you don't like it would not really work with the setup since that would probably seriously alienate them.

Thing is, devs do their thing and, as I said, stuff can go downhill for you. Because you don't like the new kink. Or the direction the story is headed. Or because the dev just ran out of ideas and the game becomes dull. Which is annoying once you spent a good amount of time with a game and really wanted to continue. But if CNG changed that (very hypothetically), those who like it would run amok. Best to cut your losses and let go.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so hes still all i can't do stuff with her but if she really wants to i probably wouldn't stop it but I'm cool with sleeping mostly naked with her and ill perv on her when i get the chance..... christ this is the definition of beating a dead horse with a stick its be nice if he just admitted it instead of hour-long inner monologues about how bad it is but still pervs on her, obviously if he really thought that he just wouldnt perv. it must be hard being an in denial perv that cant accept themselves lol and also he didnt learn his dumb ass lesson from not telling abby about her real dad cause hes doing it again with the whole lilly thing. he is a frustrating mc at ties lol and the fact that he says he hopes thing dont happen after admitting he does is just like taking a step forward and twenty back. and also no one has so much inner thoughts about everything thats just a time waster. also whats the point in changing names if it doest work. one last thing mc needs to stop actig like an 18 year old virgin

Last edited:
Reactions: bombrero and testo2

Catell

Oct 26, 2019
Girl-on-girl is WAY more mainstream than pee (no pun intended). One into to more repulsive kinks usually doesn't bet bent out of shape by the more common ones.
Very weak argument to be honest, there is no relation between how uncommon your kink is to other kinks you may feel more comfortable with. Kinks are just personal preferences, you like one or another, with little to none relation between them.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Very weak argument to be honest, there is no relation between how uncommon your kink is to other kinks you may feel more comfortable with. Kinks are just personal preferences, you like one or another, with little to none relation between them.
I expect there's greater correlation than you're suggestion implies. I've never run across a guy that hasn't been intrigued by twins at the same time (which would include girl-on-girl action); I've never known anyone into pee/scat (nor have any of the women I've been with). It would be exceedingly rare to find a guy that doesn't like girl/girl, while it is also fairly rare to find someone that likes the more demeaning kinks (or at least to find someone that admits to it). When you do find the latter, they tend towards sadism and misogyny - probably because they fear women in reality.

• Angry
Reactions: testo2 and *POP!*

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Girl-on-girl is WAY more mainstream than pee (no pun intended). One into to more repulsive kinks usually doesn't bet bent out of shape by the more common ones.
He's right though, there's a double standard when it comes to girl on girl scenes. LIs can fuck each other, but people will scream bloody murder if another dick is involved. What this website really needs is a polygamy tag so people who dislike sharing in any shape or form can filter out such games.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes