cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, lots of talk and little sex (mostly fingering daughters), beccy and lilly aren't that different since both are submissive (lilly more than beccy). would think that beccy's jaws would get dislocated when she gives bj and somehow she has glasses ready when steps out of shower.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png

Reactions: ramvivat

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some !!! is there really some people who actually read that blablabla for hours !!! This VN loves to talk and talk without saying anything like a bunch of college girls waiting for the bus.
Yes, I do read that blablabla. Otherwise staying here would be meaningless to me, as I said earlier. And while there's 10-20 people here playing "Last Christmas" on repeat and singing the same lines over and over again, not everybody is as annoyed, or not on that level. I really don't get why you spend all the time downloading the game, then CTRL skipping, then complaining about it, if you don't enjoy it. You could do fun things like play a game where you like characters and story.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Yes, I do read that blablabla. Otherwise staying here would be meaningless to me, as I said earlier. And while there's 10-20 people here playing "Last Christmas" on repeat and singing the same lines over and over again, not everybody is as annoyed, or not on that level. I really don't get why you spend all the time downloading the game, then CTRL skipping, then complaining about it, if you don't enjoy it. You could do fun things like play a game where you like characters and story.
They probably do like the characters and story.. Just not the MC. Like I mentioned in another thread, at least this AVN is popular enough that it's even getting flak for something they don't like as well as praise from others for things they do like. This game could be like a lot of others and have no traffic at all with a pretty much empty forum where people just don't give a shit about it enough to even post their feelings about it. Just because someone dislikes something doesn't mean the entire game is trash (*cough NTR cough*), just they feel strongly enough to bother to post something. Granted, there are trolls out there who have nothing better to do, but, well, it's the internet.

Reactions: hawk784563

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Meiko - are these old people going to marry her off to Frank? they really try to do it. although she does not seem to be bad-looking ... but damn it, how will the girls react to her?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
let me disagree.
game experience (GE) is a part of live experience because when we play - we live. GE not vanished to emptyness after gameover - GE influences decisions in our lives in exactly the same way as school experience influences.

GE influences decisions in our lives in exactly the same way as school experience influences.
I will prove. let me?
chess.
a bad chess player won't win a game. and a game not won will spoil his mood for the whole day => just as human experience affects behavior in the game, so GE affects human behavior in the world. dare to deny? =)
yes, a person who knows how to pretend well, that is, an experienced liar, having lost at chess, can pretend that he does not care whether he won or lost - but that's all. a bad liar can be read by the expression on his face that he is upset about losing a game of chess. this I additionally prove that GE affects human behavior, that is, the game is a part of life, that GE is inseparable from other life experiences. again dare to deny? =)

I know you can now rush into battle to refute (I won’t deny, your arguments are interesting) what I’m saying, but over time, having gained your own life experience, you will definitely mentally say one day - “and that dude was right!”.
This is a straw man argument. Even if we agree (which I don't) that losing a game of chess would have an impact on the rest of the day of everyone, you're just talking about mood there. Playing games being able to affect your mood doesn't translate to actions you take in games becoming actions you will take in the rest of your life - or that you'll think they're okay outside of the fantasy of the game.

In chess, you kill other pieces, you sacrifice your own. I've played a lot of chess, but I've never killed anyone, or sacrificed anyone, nor do I think either of these things are okay. Your argument is flawed and doesn't apply.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
let me disagree.
game experience (GE) is a part of live experience because when we play - we live. GE not vanished to emptyness after gameover - GE influences decisions in our lives in exactly the same way as school experience influences.

GE influences decisions in our lives in exactly the same way as school experience influences.
I will prove. let me?
chess.
a bad chess player won't win a game. and a game not won will spoil his mood for the whole day => just as human experience affects behavior in the game, so GE affects human behavior in the world. dare to deny? =)
yes, a person who knows how to pretend well, that is, an experienced liar, having lost at chess, can pretend that he does not care whether he won or lost - but that's all. a bad liar can be read by the expression on his face that he is upset about losing a game of chess. this I additionally prove that GE affects human behavior, that is, the game is a part of life, that GE is inseparable from other life experiences. again dare to deny? =)

I know you can now rush into battle to refute (I won’t deny, your arguments are interesting) what I’m saying, but over time, having gained your own life experience, you will definitely mentally say one day - “and that dude was right!”.
This is the same stupid argument used to try and ban violent games - "all that shooting makes them violent in real life", or how about "mall shooter played COD just before his rampage". There is NO correlation, just as there is no correlation to any game on this site suddenly making everyone want to go out and commit anything. Its a game, if you cant distinguish that, take a break from playing any and get serious help

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I never said washing a dick properly with a foreskin was hard, just that doctors said it'd be easier without it to my parents. I also did say we know that the part about there being no downside was wrong. I was not trying to advocate people get their male children circumcised, just inform about the practice in Canada as a medical procedure when I was born, and the reasoning that was used to convince my parents it was a good idea. I'm sure if they had known, or been informed about the lowering of sensitivity they'd not have done it.
Well, to be honest, hygiene was a pretty big reason (other than for religious reasons) why circumcision was done back in ye' olde times, along with other health risks that can come with foreskin. But you're talking about times when people didn't bathe as regularly, not as ready access to quality soaps, clean water (since they used river water at times or well water. Basically unfiltered water), and such. With modern medicine and hygiene practices, circumcision isn't really necessary other than for religious reasons, and even then it's still, in my opinion, infant genital mutilation (I'm American so I was automatically circumcised). Sucks that female genital mutilation is cried out against as barbaric, but when it comes to boys, well..

Reactions: notBatman747

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This is the same stupid argument used to try and ban violent games - "all that shooting makes them violent in real life", or how about "mall shooter played COD just before his rampage". There is NO correlation, just as there is no correlation to any game on this site suddenly making everyone want to go out and commit anything. Its a game, if you cant distinguish that, take a break from playing any and get serious help
Truly - everyone reads something of their own =)
write "red" - but someone will certainly read "not green" and start arguing with it until foam at the mouth.

what I wrote can be described briefly and concisely in three words: "being determines consciousness"

=)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Meiko - are these old people going to marry her off to Frank? they really try to do it. although she does not seem to be bad-looking ... but damn it, how will the girls react to her?
yes and she'll be like 4th sister

Reactions: ramvivat

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
somehow she has glasses ready when steps out of shower.
I always have my glasses either in the shower or right within an arm's reach. I can't see much without them!

The update moved the story along some, Frank the reluctant harem king, is starting to get used to his role as harem king. I like that things are moving slowly with Lilith, but still, I think the game could benefit from speeding up the plot a bit more.

Reactions: notBatman747

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It might be a good idea to put the screenshots behind spoiler tags even though they are not particularly surprising. It is just best practices on the board.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.18
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.18
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.18

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

SingleAgain V1.18 Mega
portuguese translation update to version 1.18
-------------------------------
atualização da tradução por portugues para versão 1.18

Reactions: Elhemeer

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it possible to avoid some of the main LIs here or is it the only path?
tried to pick opposite choices of what WT suggested, but it either didn't change anything or lead to game over screen, is it kinetic and choices don't matter?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is it possible to avoid some of the main LIs here or is it the only path?
tried to pick opposite choices of what WT suggested, but it either didn't change anything or lead to game over screen, is it kinetic and choices don't matter?
Choices do open (or close) scenes and sometimes indeed give a game over, but there are no real paths, so the main story seems indeed kinetic-like.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes