cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was MC shooting blanks or was he a cuck? Didn't father a single one of those girls LOL
well abby's mother was already pregnant when she and mc got together and mc's ex-bitchwife had kids before mc married her and she didn't want more kids so yea.

Reactions: notBatman747

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

I am going to assume that the Lilly Blowjob scene is in the next update because I have tried every combination of options including "Make her wait" and I never get that scene. (The only blowjob is with Becca.) I also looked through the images and videos folder and do not see it either. Frank and Lilly are always woken up by Becca when she gets off work and comes to the hotel to switch with Lilly. I also don't know that the "(3/3)" is supposed to mean in this case.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I am going to assume that the Lilly Blowjob scene is in the next update because I have tried every combination of options including "Make her wait" and I never get that scene. (The only blowjob is with Becca.) I also looked through the images and videos folder and do not see it either. Frank and Lilly are always woken up by Becca when she gets off work and comes to the hotel to switch with Lilly. I also don't know that the "(3/3)" is supposed to mean in this case.
In order for Lilly to give you a blowjob, you have to fulfill three conditions. Two on Sunday and the last one on Monday. Lilly.png

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
In order for Lilly to give you a blowjob, you have to fulfill three conditions. Two on Sunday and the last one on Monday.
Thanks. I will load an old save and try it again.

EDIT: I just confirmed that I met all requirements: Described Lilly at the Bar, Grab her waist, Be a Father and Make her wait. Still no wake up BJ. It must be a scene in the next update since the plan is for Lilly to come to the hotel in the morning and spend the whole day and night with Frank.

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
if this was closer to rl he dug himself a 50 foot hole talking to lilly about abby and her abbys mom and how things are. everything he said to lilly in bed was stupid as hell lol hes in the most hardcore denial ever hes slep with two daughters already so his morals and being a "father" are out the window if not for becca hed be fucked hes need to accept the road he chose, also thers no honesty in him at all only partial truths followed by denial lies and hypocrisy. get a grip frank.

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
if this was closer to rl he dug himself a 50 foot hole talking to lilly about abby and her abbys mom and how things are. everything he said to lilly in bed was stupid as hell lol hes in the most hardcore denial ever hes slep with two daughters already so his morals and being a "father" are out the window if not for becca hed be fucked hes need to accept the road he chose, also thers no honesty in him at all only partial truths followed by denial lies and hypocrisy. get a grip frank.
I get it. Sure, he was raising Lily and Becca for a decade, but Abby was the girl he knew since she was born. He was changing her diapers. this is kinda another level

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I get it. Sure, he was raising Lily and Becca for a decade, but Abby was the girl he knew since she was born. He was changing her diapers. this is kinda another level
it kinda is but hes still a hypocrite when you read the parts when hes talking to lilly when she stays in the hotel with him its all a hypocritical what hes saying to her cause the fact is hes banging her sisters behind abbys back while saying to be truthful while saying they're all equal when they're not he needs to accept his choices but he doesnt want to cause he still thinks he has his original morals when he doesnt. if theyre equal dont date any of them or resolve that he is in love with abbey instead of taking the fake moral high ground hes gonna hurt himself and the others. well prob not cause the story will be written to buffer his indecisiveness, most people are over his one step backwards fifty steps back and trying to make sure lilly or becca want what they want just to make himself feel less guilty. i dunno maybe im just dumb and more decisive or accepting to what would happen if i made those choices but the story is getting stagnant

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I haven't touched this for a while. Anyone can tell me why is there a 'swinging' tag? Are you sharing your love interest with another girl? Or it includes another man?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't touched this for a while. Anyone can tell me why is there a 'swinging' tag? Are you sharing your love interest with another girl? Or it includes another man?
You are in a relationship with a married women whose wife allows her to play around with you. That's the swinging so far. There aren't really many other men existing in the VN other than a random lawyer and a cameo by the late Bob Ross.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I think Beth is the main reason for that tag ...
Nah, definitely not the main reason. I think Beth is more just a side character you sleep with, plus it's not swinging. Sharing, yeah, but not swinging. It's more the Lilith/Abby relationship, since Lilith and Abby are both love interests, and the MC is sharing his love interest with someone else.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nah, definitely not the main reason. I think Beth is more just a side character you sleep with, plus it's not swinging. Sharing, yeah, but not swinging. It's more the Lilith/Abby relationship, since Lilith and Abby are both love interests, and the MC is sharing his love interest with someone else.
She could be but for now, she did nothing in that direction
This is mostly at tbarton, but your argument doesn't really fit what's happening. Beth and Vanessa have been pretty integral in the story so far, and as of the most recent updates they may even become part of the family.

But really, you have two couples -- Lilly/Abby and Beth/Vanessa -- and Frank is sleeping with one of each. But only one of those couples is married. I've never heard the term "swinger" used outside of married couples before (which doesn't actually mean much), and since there's only one involved with the MC at the moment, that seems more likely to be the reason for the tag ... at least to me.

EDIT: You're right, it's not "technically" swinging (by my understanding of the definition), but nothing else in the game so far even comes close to the definition, so that's why I think Beth is the main reason the tag is there. I'm not arguing whether the tag is correct, just why someone may have put it in. The tag is not in the OP description, just the one generated for the page.

EDIT 2:
[Swinging] by this site's definition "A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party."
"Sharing" does not exist as a tag.
This means Beth is the ONLY way the tag could be in place, since Abby doesn't know what's happening; therefore she can't be "allowing" Lilly to sleep with Frank, and no-one else he's been with is established to currently be in a relationship with anyone (other than Frank, that is).

[Edited to reflect that I have now read the site Tag definitions, including "Swinging"]

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To have a tag included, the MC doesn't have to be part of it though. Having two love interests fool around with each other is a common point in these games and wouldn't count as "swinging" in my book. That is by this site's definition "A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.", so Beth fits perfectly, the couple Beth/Vanessa have Beth willingly engage with Frank. There is nothing comparable in the Abby/Lil situation.

"Sharing" does not exist as a tag.

Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
abby and lilly already do eachother and prolly will do with "4th sister" too, no male swinging or actual swinging since female couple to whom mc sold apartment in same household want baby so 1 will eventually be impregnated by mc and since all sides are ok with it (well mc still ponders it) it's sharing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If this is correct (and I have no reason to doubt) then Beth is the ONLY way the tag could be in place, since Abby doesn't know what's happening; therefore she can't be "allowing" Lilly to sleep with Frank, and no-one else he's been with is established to currently be in a relationship with anyone (other than Frank, that is).
You can find all available tags on this site and their definition here.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Mar 9, 2019
I have not played the game in a long time and I just finished the current update. So far I love everything done with the characters and their development. But something has been bugging me, I can't help but feel like in a previous update the MC and Abby were in bed together naked and he let her touch his penis (or something along those lines). It's possible this was cut/reworked so its no longer in the game. I was just wondering if any one else remembers this happening.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes