BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.18

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
after the shopping trip with Becca and Mei, the MC name reverts back to Frank(orignal name)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
after the shopping trip with Becca and Mei, the MC name reverts back to Frank(orignal name)
I didn't touch that part of the code, so that's on the dev. Have you tried a save from the beginning? That might work. Only suggestion I have.

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
I didn't touch that part of the code, so that's on the dev. Have you tried a save from the beginning? That might work. Only suggestion I have.
ah my apologies, i thought the mod let you change the name. i'll try that and if it doesn't work i can just edit the rpy files to replace the mc name. thanks for the quick reply.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ah my aplogies, i thought the mod let you change the name. i'll try that and if it doesn't work i can just edit the rpy files to replace the mc name. thanks for the quick reply.
No, I added nothing like that, I don't have the time with making my own game to do that with mods at this point TBH.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this game is awesome but my god most men do not over think like that especially when they already know whats going on and if someone tells me they do ill probably not believe them since its sounds like a way to just say im wrong. also i hate shannon as much as everyone else but if he wasthis second guessing with her and knowing her personality it makes sense why she cheated and didnt care she got caught. its not rght but understandable. eventhe mc from young again isnt as old man as this one and he was an actual old man lol

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe X therefore all people across all age groups and cultures also must believe X and if somebody thinks Y they just pretend to do so to tell me I'm wrong.

The world is large, as can already be seen by the kinks and people's reaction to it on this forum.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
Let me explain this bug. After the developer released version 1.15, me and some other people noticed this bug and wrote to him, he fixed the bug after a few days and released a fixed version.
Zoey Raven seems to have the wrong version of the rpy script. I recommend to fix it - just add characters [ and ] before and after Frank's name on lines 2034, 2045, 3103, 3202 and 3292 and replace the bad rpy file in walkthrough mod.

Another thing I would like to mention here is the walktrough itself.
1. There are some clear decisions (menus) in the game that lead you to the end of the game, for example. Walkthrough is fine in this case.
2. Other menus are "useless" and do nothing in the game except for a few lines of other text. Walkthrough is lightly useless.
3. But other decisions branch the game. Maybe not much, but there are different cutscenes and it would like a wider explanation of what happens when the player selects a certain menu item. I would consult the original walkthrough for these decisions, as this mod is insufficient for that.
Example: (ver 0.06) If Frank opens the apartment door where he is alone with Beth, he will have sex with her and return home. However, if Beth opens the door, the story changes - Abigail will be masturbating with a dildo in the shower while Frank meets Lilly and Becca and talks to them.

That's my opinion on this walkthrough mod, but want to tell you to keep working on it. I think it's good for players who don't want to see anything but sex in the game.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The story gets really complicated after the sauna scenes whet Becca gets caught :)

I also dropped one of my secondary scenes/menu file in the game folder to be able to adjust, or get rid of the Text Box background, and enable the Quick Menu at the bottom.. I cant remember if I added a call for it or not in the original screens.rpy or not ???? Bad memory on my part :) It adds the option in Options/Preferences to adjust the Text Box background color. The Opaqueness of the Text Box is set to "0" as default so there is no background color, and the Quick Menu is "Off" Just drop the myscreens.txt in the game folder, and change the " .txt " to " .rpy " and it should work.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.18

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Not sure if this is an error or if it somehow leads to a better outcome but the very beginning of the new content, when Fairy Lilly asks you to identify what's different about her, the guide says to pick her hair but she corrects you that it's actually her wings

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Not sure if this is an error or if it somehow leads to a better outcome but the very beginning of the new content, when Fairy Lilly asks you to identify what's different about her, the guide says to pick her hair but she corrects you that it's actually her wings
I guess it makes no difference in grand scheme of things

1669669649314.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Was MC shooting blanks or was he a cuck? Didn't father a single one of those girls LOL
There's still the Rebecca timing ... but unless he actually gets someone pregnant (or they actually SAY he's Becca's papa) that's something I've been wondering myself.

Reactions: AJBit and pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes