Dec 8, 2022
I will no longer judge Frank's actions.
I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, but if there is still some kind of logic here, sooner or later, Frank will definitely insist in a conversation with Lilith that he will not give preferences to any of their three girls, or he will not will not accept in his bed - or Lilith must come to terms with his relationship with Abigail. either one way or, alas, no way, no matter how scared he was to lose girls. because it is simply selfish of Lilith to treat the desires of her half-sister, whom she claims she loves (does she love her if she treats her like that? - also this question can possibly be raised in a conversation) but again, this is all if the author wrote the plot in more or less the logic of Frank the parent.

Yes, I'm starting to understand Frank ... from the point of view of a parent - he has no right to single out one of his children, he must treat his children - all - equally, so that there is no envy and quarrels. what I said earlier - from my misunderstanding.
Now that it's starting to dawn on me, everything is falling into place. including his throwing from side to side - from agreement to disagreement and vice versa.
I myself was not a parent, but I have a brother and my brother and I have a mother. and I remember myself younger, my mother gave the same gifts to my brother and me, so that there was no envy that my mother singled out someone, showed someone that she loves him more. No, Frank is right. he is a parent first and foremost and only then a man who wants to regularly fuck three beautiful girls.
and I will no longer condemn his actions.

but the question is, does Frank have the makings of a leader? can he bring order to the harem? Will he have enough spine to convince Lilith to stop acting selfishly? this is a very big question. I don't know the answer to it... For now...
What do you mean by parent, Frank is a loser who isn't father of anyone,no girl loved him enough to have child with him,but definitely cheated on him,he isn't a father, he's just a shit dude who's raising three ungrateful whore bitches,fruits of some sluts and motherfuckers,he isn't anything for them,i would never raise someone else child,who are just ungrateful and especially of these whores who will just fuck anything.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What do you mean by parent, Frank is a loser who isn't father of anyone,no girl loved him enough to have child with him,but definitely cheated on him,he isn't a father, he's just a shit dude who's raising three ungrateful whore bitches,fruits of some sluts and motherfuckers,he isn't anything for them,i would never raise someone else child,who are just ungrateful and especially of these whores who will just fuck anything.
All that may be true, but unlike you he had sex in his life and will continue to do so.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
His wife cheated on him,his x gf,his x wife,he doesn't have any daughter of his own,and has 3 stap daughters,must be a reason why,maybe he can't have child but truth is,this is a harem supposed avn where not even a 18 year old girl is normal,they all are just cock hungry slut,what could you expect?mc is loser whose every lover cheated on him before and current girls are fruits of it, what's stopping them from cheating on him?this is a NTR avn bro.
Well sir it seems you have found your way back again from you being banned from F-95 for your intemperate views upon the female persuasion. You have single-handedly sent the human race back by 200 years with your acerbic attacks upon the women of today. The visible hatred and need to subjugate the fairer sex won't be accepted upon this thread, Mark well if you continue upon this course you will be called out and dispatched again... This is your only warning.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy hell, when I enter this thread I always expect to see the usual hate on Frank, but this guy commenting sure despises him, must be Shannon's fake account.
Frank's deadass fun to hate on but this is just some "everything I don't like is NTR" cognitive dissonance.
Don'tcha know, wholesome romantic family harem games with one single villain character and no NTR scenes are NTR AVNs now :LOL:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Holy hell, when I enter this thread I always expect to see the usual hate on Frank, but this guy commenting sure despises him, must be Shannon's fake account.
Or envy. How does the saying go after all? Envy is the most honest form of recognition, if I'm not mistaken.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I, too, at first wanted to persuade Abby to kick Frank out of the house ... until I realized something ... if you look at Frank with a dick, then yes, Frank is a complete loser. but if you look at him with the upper brain, then his actions become logical and reasonable.
well,
- a man has two heads and both think differently about the same thing hehe
- and women have two mouths and that's why they are so talkative, but again, depending on which mouth they speak - this is the result of the conversation
=)

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
parents, like brothers or sisters, are not only by blood but also by spirit.
I don’t want to offend, but you yourself will understand this in due time, you will become older, you will begin to draw conclusions yourself with your own mind and not on the basis of "stamps" - and then you yourself will reach the same thought as me.
I really wish you to grow up before it's too late.
why I mentioned the phrase "I don't want to offend" - by this I hinted that you are just young and inexperienced, as I was 20 years ago.

And yes, as before, no offense, okay?

Reactions: ElDraky

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
but if you look at him with the upper brain, then his actions become logical and reasonable.
well,
And what actions are that?

He dated the bully of the one girl that actually liked him and almost lost her in the process.
Then Shannon vanished and he got together with Jessica after she came back. With a child that wasn't his.
After her death he made the same mistake as before and dated/married Shannon, the same woman that abandoned him before, just to be cheated on by her. Now his guardians are practically doing what ever they want and all he does in whine.

I see no logical actions in Franks behaviour. He whines all the time, thinks too much about things that aren't relevant and he has little to none agency in his own life.

Logical and reasonable?

Dumb³ more likely and repeated mistakes.
Net gain of learning something or experience gain is zero.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The whole story with Shannon I would put in primarily because of that:

After Jessica died, Frank figured Abby would need a mother figure in her life, that being said, there are certain women's issues that not every man necessarily likes to talk about or bring the knowledge to. Apart from that, I could also well imagine that not every girl necessarily wants to talk to her father about topics like menstruation and co.

So why Shannon? Both have a past and both have children. I would assume the following factors that spoke for Shannon at the time:

1. I assume that Frank assumed that not every woman would necessarily date a single father.
2. time: getting to know someone, seeing if it can work and so on takes time, time he didn't necessarily have as a single father and self-employed.
3. Shannon already had children, so she had a certain amount of experience in this area. Apart from that, Abby had the opportunity to make friends. At that time, things were not really good financially for the two of them and I strongly assume that Abby had hardly any opportunities to make friends.

Most importantly, if he hadn't married Shannon, the plot wouldn't work as it is: Frank and Abby would never have met Becca and Lilly, Frank and Abby would never have moved back to the old apartment and probably would never have met Meiko and her parents again, probably likewise Vanessa and Beth and all the other people.

Yeah, in real life it would be a pretty stupid decision to date your best friend's bully, and then marry her later, too. But this is a story where certain compromises have to be made, without which the story would be completely different.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well short and short, it was alive few months.
Yeah, but it was essentially one update and then going back to the original schedule. In terms of the developing length of a game I'd argue that is short lived.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You seem to have issues. And a very low IQ. Auf wiedersehen.

Reactions: ElDraky

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I wonder what your sorry ass still doing here. You clearly have some issues. All I have to say is:

1670804564973.png

Reactions: ElDraky and A.K.A87
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes