Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
So I'm playing through the main game, and I learned that there is a side story called Lilith's Longing. I don't know at what point the side story was released, so is there a non spoiler way to tell me when I should play the side story? Can I just play it after I get caught up on the main story, or is there a better place I should play it? Right now, I'm just after the part where the main character told Abigail that he's not her real father.
It will tell you while playing through the game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So I'm playing through the main game, and I learned that there is a side story called Lilith's Longing. I don't know at what point the side story was released, so is there a non spoiler way to tell me when I should play the side story? Can I just play it after I get caught up on the main story, or is there a better place I should play it? Right now, I'm just after the part where the main character told Abigail that he's not her real father.
What Space Zombie said. And it's worth playing to get a better understanding of Lil. You'll probably go from regarding her as a little brat to her being your favorite.

And while it will tell you, I'm pretty sure it's at the end of release 1.10, which has the second swim day with Mei and subsequent supper. I think...

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Thank you both! I'll be sure to play it when it prompts me to. I'm already starting to really like Lilith.

Also, something weird I noticed during those flashbacks while telling Abby the truth. I always assumed the present was roughly present day in our world. But judging by the TV in the main character's room, the Rick and Morty poster on the wall, and the fidget spinner on the table, that's definitely not the 90's during that 24 years ago flashback. The fidget spinner makes me think 2017, so present day is 2041 I guess?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Thank you both! I'll be sure to play it when it prompts me to. I'm already starting to really like Lilith.

Also, something weird I noticed during those flashbacks while telling Abby the truth. I always assumed the present was roughly present day in our world. But judging by the TV in the main character's room, the Rick and Morty poster on the wall, and the fidget spinner on the table, that's definitely not the 90's during that 24 years ago flashback. The fidget spinner makes me think 2017, so present day is 2041 I guess?
No. That's just continuity error. Later in the flashbacks Fank is shocked by Digital Camera so...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Author, when will this fucking Frank cease to ease me with his whining? He already fucked Lilith, finally - and still dragged on his hundredth again in his bagpipes "is it wrong, right?" I already have a desire to have Lilith to persuade Abby that she would drive this damned whiner out of the house. Author, give him (Frank) the head is strongly (well, I don’t know on the street the bandits with a stick on his head hit that he would get into the hospital where to start appreciation of life) so that they would stand up in his place or something? You are the author you can do everything.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lilly's story tells what lilly did when she wasn't with abby and dad. happens at same time as this. not required to play.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Author, when will this fucking Frank cease to ease me with his whining? He already fucked Lilith, finally - and still dragged on his hundredth again in his bagpipes "is it wrong, right?" I already have a desire to have Lilith to persuade Abby that she would drive this damned whiner out of the house. Author, give him (Frank) the head is strongly (well, I don’t know on the street the bandits with a stick on his head hit that he would get into the hospital where to start appreciation of life) so that they would stand up in his place or something? You are the author you can do everything.
Never... Frank is whiny bitch... and a huge dumbass too... it's his "personality".

Feb 26, 2022
I think the MC's supposed "whining" is nothing compared to the whining of everyone on this thread who keeps on whining about him.
Different stories unfold in different ways, not all are the same. Different characters react in different ways, not all act the same. There are those players that want stuff to happen fast, that is their fantasy and there are an abundance of games that caters to that.
I, and I would think also others, sometimes also like stories where the sex doesn't happen all at once. For me at least, that makes the sex have more meaning and emotional charge. I can understand that some players does not empathize with a protagonist that is careful and sometimes insecure, but if so, then maybe this game is not for them?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think the MC's supposed "whining" is nothing compared to the whining of everyone on this thread who keeps on whining about him.
Different stories unfold in different ways, not all are the same. Different characters react in different ways, not all act the same. There are those players that want stuff to happen fast, that is their fantasy and there are an abundance of games that caters to that.
I, and I would think also others, sometimes also like stories where the sex doesn't happen all at once. For me at least, that makes the sex have more meaning and emotional charge. I can understand that some players does not empathize with a protagonist that is careful and sometimes insecure, but if so, then maybe this game is not for them?
The best way to know yourself is to get out of your comfort zone. is not it? Didn't Jesus once say "if the enemy calls you to the field - go with him two fields" leaving the comfort zone for me is the same exit in the field. Well, besides, it's interesting how it all ends. suddenly something happens to the MC and its brains get in the right position... after all, spots happen on the sun, don't they?

in DMD, Father also whined in approximately the same way, but then it seemed to be normal. accepted his fate and happily began to fuck his daughter, he even seemed to be upset when her pregnancy turned out to be a false positive of the probe ... though he had his own overtures due to his hypocrisy, but that's another story, it does not apply to our topic.

so let's see =)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The best way to know yourself is to get out of your comfort zone. is not it? Didn't Jesus once say "if the enemy calls you to the field - go with him two fields" leaving the comfort zone for me is the same exit in the field. Well, besides, it's interesting how it all ends. suddenly something happens to the MC and its brains get in the right position... after all, spots happen on the sun, don't they?

in DMD, Father also whined in approximately the same way, but then it seemed to be normal. accepted his fate and happily began to fuck his daughter, he even seemed to be upset when her pregnancy turned out to be a false positive of the probe ... though he had his own overtures due to his hypocrisy, but that's another story, it does not apply to our topic.

so let's see =)
I don't think Jesus meant you should leave your comfort zone and then cry like a baby when it is not comfortable. The thing outside your comfort zone shall feel more comfy afterwards, not the outside world change into your old comfort zone. So with this thread: play a game where you don't like a characteristic and afterwards have a more positive attitude about this characteristic, that is what this technique about. If you do find the dialogue less cringy - success. If you don't - well ...

That being said is that out of the blue mentioning a thing that has always been there, where the person who could change something will never see it, and which probably won't be changed anyway. That's just crying into the void. Or whining into the crowd.

So when you say "Dev, please stop MC's whining", some will say "please stop your own whining" because they are just as annoyed - and at least they use a way the whiner will see.

Reactions: ramvivat

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
In DMD, the daughter is the one being corrupted, in this game it is Frank. Dad sets the plans in DMD, and Dee goes along, here Becca is the one with the plan and Frank is along for the ride. Frank has more autonomy than Dee, but still, he is not creating opportunities but is, instead, reacting to them. This game takes the tropes from DMD and other incest games, and switches them, making Daddy the one being moved along, not the daughters.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
bros-the-office-3567479369.gif

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
To answer your question, the game will outright tell you when you are supposed to play Liliths Longing.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
If you're on the day when MC/Frank tells Abby, this would be April 4th in the game (based on the sections in the walkthrough).

After you and Abby have gone to bed on April 10th (after you've gone to sleep, and before the dream scene with Fairy Lilith and Fairy Abby), you'll get the following screen:

screenshot0001.png

This side story shows most of everything that has happened from Lilith's point of view up until that point in the main VN.

I would also recommend adding the Skippable Choice MOD to Lilith's Longing, especially if you're not a fan of NTR (which would involve seeing Lilith having sexual relations with her boyfriend at the time).

Reactions: MS686

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
None of the links work. I did not try mega because I don't have a subscription with them and they only allow less than 5GB download.
thats odd i don't subscribe to mega either and i believe they let me download like 12 gig a week free .. same with Pixeldrain

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you're on the day when MC/Frank tells Abby, this would be April 4th in the game (based on the sections in the walkthrough).

After you and Abby have gone to bed on April 10th (after you've gone to sleep, and before the dream scene with Fairy Lilith and Fairy Abby), you'll get the following screen:

View attachment 2220378

This side story shows most of everything that has happened from Lilith's point of view up until that point in the main VN.

I would also recommend adding the Skippable Choice MOD to Lilith's Longing, especially if you're not a fan of NTR (which would involve seeing Lilith having sexual relations with her boyfriend at the time).
It isn't NTR when two folks aren't together at the time.

I think some people are of the opinion that any woman that has sex before or after being with a particular partner is engaging in "NTR". That strikes me as someone very insecure.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
At this point, I would like to address a more interesting topic:

In one conversation, if I recall correctly, Frank learns that Abby had at least mild feelings for him of a romantic nature BEFORE she learned that he was not her biological father. This is not surprising in that she was raised very sheltered by him, which is equally unsurprising given how her mother died. Then, recalling how she got Lilly to calm down back then (we still don't know the exact wording) I have to say that Abby and Becca definitely have some similarities. Both manage to "shut Lilly up" when necessary and both manipulate to some degree events involving Frank and Lilly.

In summary:

Becca: Manipulates various events and people for the good of the family. Also gives Abby some hints and clues about possible issues and whatever Abby is planning.

Abby: Also manipulates others to some degree, but less crassly and with far less experience than Becca brings to the table.

So in the pecking order of this family, I would put it as follows:
Frank
Becca
Abby/Lilly/Meiko

Becca could probably easily take the top spot, but she has no motivation to do so. She describes herself as a mixed type of dominant and submissive, though personally I would call her more subtly dominant. In comparison, her mother is more of the obviously dominant type, which I don't think needs any justification.

Abby is a mixed type for me, with the submissive part being a bit more pronounced, though she can definitely be different, as we saw with Lilly.

Lilly was more of the obvious dominant type at first, like her mother, though it was more because of her fears of abandonment and what Frank's presence meant. Now that she realizes she doesn't have to put up walls around herself, the dominant thing has definitely diminished.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
At this point, I would like to address a more interesting topic:

In one conversation, if I recall correctly, Frank learns that Abby had at least mild feelings for him of a romantic nature BEFORE she learned that he was not her biological father. This is not surprising in that she was raised very sheltered by him, which is equally unsurprising given how her mother died. Then, recalling how she got Lilly to calm down back then (we still don't know the exact wording) I have to say that Abby and Becca definitely have some similarities. Both manage to "shut Lilly up" when necessary and both manipulate to some degree events involving Frank and Lilly.

In summary:

Becca: Manipulates various events and people for the good of the family. Also gives Abby some hints and clues about possible issues and whatever Abby is planning.

Abby: Also manipulates others to some degree, but less crassly and with far less experience than Becca brings to the table.

So in the pecking order of this family, I would put it as follows:
Frank
Becca
Abby/Lilly/Meiko

Becca could probably easily take the top spot, but she has no motivation to do so. She describes herself as a mixed type of dominant and submissive, though personally I would call her more subtly dominant. In comparison, her mother is more of the obviously dominant type, which I don't think needs any justification.

Abby is a mixed type for me, with the submissive part being a bit more pronounced, though she can definitely be different, as we saw with Lilly.

Lilly was more of the obvious dominant type at first, like her mother, though it was more because of her fears of abandonment and what Frank's presence meant. Now that she realizes she doesn't have to put up walls around herself, the dominant thing has definitely diminished.
Frank also SUB (with dom little bit). but by will of the fate installed in the strong DOM position.
he is a mummy with a dick. he's afraid and hesitant, distrustful but resigned to reality - he's submissive - like Adrianna from "Restore Her Career". - but Adrianna is a mom of a MC - and Frank if a Dad and MC himself.
but he is SUB. in a DOM state. ridiculous isn't it?
SUB/dom in the top of the pecking order - this is asylum house! =)
and another fact - not he is iniciator of sex acts - only girls. he is actually a fuck-toy.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes