Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
BIG sigh....I am in the middle of nowhere ...
Honestly, this sounds like a condition that might CAUSE a file to get damaged during download. Your best bet might be to try an overnight download or even find a library/coffee shop with decent internet (if you have something portable you can bring to download the file and then transfer it to the computer you play on ... if it's not portable of course).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
BIG sigh....I am in the middle of nowhere so my internet choices are two providers one is awful and the other is pathetic....my download speeds are (and I am NOT kidding) often times 26kb ....less than half of dial up.:eek:o_O so for me to download a 5gig game is literally an all day affair, and inevitably it will fail at least once or twice during download. I am trying to re-download it now but with the kiddo's being out of school right now my bandwidth is strangled like a choked chicken. But thanks for the advice :)
You could also use a torrent, like rpdl's torrent:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
You could also use a torrent, like rpdl's torrent:
Yes I was just about to check if there is a torrent available. By far the best solution for this type of situation - even if the download somehow gets corrupted, you can get the client to check your file and just redown the corrupted bits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BIG sigh....I am in the middle of nowhere so my internet choices are two providers one is awful and the other is pathetic....my download speeds are (and I am NOT kidding) often times 26kb ....less than half of dial up.:eek:o_O so for me to download a 5gig game is literally an all day affair, and inevitably it will fail at least once or twice during download. I am trying to re-download it now but with the kiddo's being out of school right now my bandwidth is strangled like a choked chicken. But thanks for the advice :)
try with jdownloader2 if you don't want to use torrent.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Was this tag always here? I don't remember seeing this in the game, or is it a future thing?
View attachment 2259978
I think the swinging might be for Beth I think her name is.
The woman married to the lesbian, who's sharing her wife with Frank.
There might be sharing content with them and Becca in the future but that's only been hinted in Frank's internal monologue once.
Edit: Frank is also sharing Lillith with an unknowing Abi too.

Reactions: Jörmungandr99

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023

View attachment 2278056

Not yet
Without seeing Becca's in comparison, with all the asses on display, my favorite is Lil - fit, just big enough to get some good handfuls, and you can probably bounce a quarter off of it (not that I'd complain about any of them on a IRL woman). It also bears the best resemblance to my favorite ex (well, most of them, TBH), so it's what I'm used to. ;)

Reactions: Raboobie

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally got the chance to start playing the most recent update, and I was reminded of a particular line from Guardian's of the Galaxy in the hotel room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if it doesn't already, I don't doubt it will by the time they check out.

Then there was this soon after when Frank was rinsing off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you see it? Check the central knob closely.

It's little things like that that set the quality of some AVN's a little higher than others and help draw you in just a little more.

Great job, Clever Name Games!

Reactions: gubp and Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes