JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Madison Madison Madison
ahh Madison - no... i don' know her... yet maybe. =)
by the plot i'm in the place where lawyer read will of dead woman and we know what we have house and 10000 moneys - father and abby each.
In that case, you've already met BB. Madison is the one who's modeling for BB the next time you see him (the next in-story day, if memory serves me right).

Reactions: Cartageno

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy New Year to all of you. I play this from first release and I like it very much. Story is good, and not a classic corruption game. Favorite character? Probably Lilly. I like Meiko as well. I hope she will characterwise evolve in something better. Released from her overbearing parents, she could be a very good and interesting strong character.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was really surprised when the end screen came up. I don't know if this one was shorter than previous episodes, or if I just got used to playing multiple releases at once - the first time I played it was around release 10; had to replay completely at release 15, then again when I played 16 and 17 at the same time. Don't get me wrong - four lewd scenes, a good amount of story advancement and a full day of activity is a great release. It's just that, especially with this AVN, you always want more...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There was an update to the progress report earlier today, along with an estimated release date for 1.19 set to mid February.

View attachment 2280771
As one that enjoyed Lilith's Longing, have you seen anything said about where the Becca and Abby stories will come into play? I was on the Discord for a while but ran into an issue clicking a link that was supposed to be OF related, but wasn't... Setting up new identities using VPNs has gotten to be a pain in the ass, so I can't follow things the way I once did.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know how y'all name your screenshots, but I was able to get some fun ones out of this release: Lil_FerrisBeulerGetsOff; Lil_JustEatIt; Becca_FinishHim.

If y'all don't get the pop culture references, well, that's your issue! ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know how y'all name your screenshots, but I was able to get some fun ones out of this release: Lil_FerrisBeulerGetsOff; Lil_JustEatIt; Becca_FinishHim.

If y'all don't get the pop culture references, well, that's your issue! ;)
did that a while but with 10-60 of scrshots it becomes timeconsuming like quoting what happens in scrshot.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
did that a while but with 10-60 of scrshots it becomes timeconsuming like quoting what happens in scrshot.
Highlight the range from a specific scene and name the first one - your PC (assuming you use a PC) will add "(1)", "(2)", etc. Takes as long to name 50 files as it does to name 2.

Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Highlight the range from a specific scene and name the first one - your PC (assuming you use a PC) will add "(1)", "(2)", etc. Takes as long to name 50 files as it does to name 2.
i meant custom names.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I watched the story after Beth's parents visited the MC. I will be watching the situation, because I wonder how Beth and Vanessa will join the MC harem - a couple or one by one. and in what form will all this entry of Beth and Vanessa be framed? after all, Beth's parents will not get off their daughter alive until she bears their grandson on a silver platter.

Reactions: masterdc1976

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I watched the story after Beth's parents visited the MC. I will be watching the situation, because I wonder how Beth and Vanessa will join the MC harem - a couple or one by one. and in what form will all this entry of Beth and Vanessa be framed? after all, Beth's parents will not get off their daughter alive until she bears their grandson on a silver platter.
Then don't forget to let us know what you find out... ;)

Mrlxd

Feb 3, 2021
well-done graphics and wonderful story, but there's room to improve, can't wait to completed version!

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes