Macar

Aug 25, 2019
So I did a thread search, and it indeed wasn't a zip code but an area code of some company mentioned on the computer screen, which was Canadian (apparently also BC, so pretty western)
Ah, well that's pretty easily overlooked, especially if it wasn't even in dialogue. Well I don't feel as bad for not noticing it's in Canada anymore. I'm pretty sure it was Vanessa's bio that I read right at the start that had me convinced that it must be set in America this whole time. Even when I saw Abby wearing the Canada shirt on the title screen I was thinking. "Why is she wearing a Canada shirt if this is set in America? Are we going to learn that Jess is Canadian or something?" Didn't even occur to me at the time that they're all Canadian.

A lot of times I never notice that a game takes place in Canada until one of the characters pulls out some of their queen-worshipping monopoly money to pay for something.
This would have made it easier. Or just show someone eating poutine. Would have worked just as well to establish the setting.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 2297805

I would very much like to hear from the author a clear and very convincing version of why he chose the model of a 25 year old (and even then - with a big stretch!!!) young man for the role of a 40-year-old father?
because it looks something like an owl pulled on a globe.
or maybe there was no male model in the asset sets that can be given for about 40 years?
a Good model people can use these days are the guy froom Black Door: November King

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Was scrolling through the recent pages and saw someone reference a recent side game, Fractured Fairy Tales, which wasn't mentioned on the main page like Lilith's Longing was. I saw someone posted the link and I downloaded it. This seems like a Christmas special, which may not even be canon. But I'm wondering if there are any other side games that weren't mentioned on the main page? Even if it's non canon holiday specials or something, it'll give me something to play while I wait for the next update.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Was scrolling through the recent pages and saw someone reference a recent side game, Fractured Fairy Tales, which wasn't mentioned on the main page like Lilith's Longing was. I saw someone posted the link and I downloaded it. This seems like a Christmas special, which may not even be canon. But I'm wondering if there are any other side games that weren't mentioned on the main page? Even if it's non canon holiday specials or something, it'll give me something to play while I wait for the next update.
just saw it a couple of min ago too haha, its a little bit funny :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's definitely a Christmas alt-world special, showed without preamble just before the holiday, and dev said it was a random thing they thought up and threw together. It may become a series -- if so, it'll always just randomly drop, they'll always be a bit silly and they'll never be canon. (at least, that's what the post I saw talked about).

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is xmas-special and nothing to do with main game or happens in distant future. as of why it's not on mainpage is up to guesses.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, I was a little surprised to see he was a hockey fan. I know Americans usually prefer football. I didn't realize until much later when he said it was from his home town and I got curious and looked it up that I realized it's from BC though. I know it makes me a bad Canadian, but I've never been into hockey. Or sports in general. So I just figured he was an American hockey fan. I wouldn't know about the differences between Canadian and American divorce proceedings though. And Canada has postal codes, which do look drastically different from American zip codes. I feel like I would have noticed that... but maybe I overlooked it. Who knows.
Hockey is fine - I enjoyed going to games when I was exiled to St. Louis in the late 90s, but, like many sports, I really don't care to watch it on TV. Now that I'm living in a non-hockey area, it just doesn't come up for me. Kind of lost interest in most professional and even collegiate sports - too much politics surrounding the games these days and many of the athletes, while capable in their sport, seem incapable of being a decent human being away from the game. Sports are supposed to be a fun escape, not CNN with a ball or puck.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Fractured Fairy Tales was shorter than expected. I thought we'd get a few stories from the book. Oh well, makes sense that he wouldn't want to pull too much focus from the main game. I liked it though. But it kind of spoiled the surprise of what Becca did with Meiko. They went trimmed rather than shaved.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Fractured Fairy Tales was shorter than expected. I thought we'd get a few stories from the book. Oh well, makes sense that he wouldn't want to pull too much focus from the main game. I liked it though. But it kind of spoiled the surprise of what Becca did with Meiko. They went trimmed rather than shaved.
I think that was revealed at least two or three releases ago, during the fashion show after the shopping trip.

And one of the comments above suggests other stories will be added - this might be the way they do V-Day and other holiday specials from now on, just adding to the Fairy Tale book.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know how you were expecting anything, since it came out of nowhere with no forewarning. Also, if you ever watched the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (which I know is unlikely) you would have realized it would just be a short, fun, silly thing.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I think that was revealed at least two or three releases ago, during the fashion show after the shopping trip.

And one of the comments above suggests other stories will be added - this might be the way they do V-Day and other holiday specials from now on, just adding to the Fairy Tale book.
That wasn't revealed for me during the fashion show. It seemed like Meiko was about to, but got nervous and didn't go through with it. Maybe I could have made a different choice at some point and got a different result? Oh well, kind of assumed Becca would get her to do it the same as her anyway.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I don't know how you were expecting anything, since it came out of nowhere with no forewarning. Also, if you ever watched the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (which I know is unlikely) you would have realized it would just be a short, fun, silly thing.
I did watch Rocky and Bullwinkle as a kid. Although I don't remember a whole lot from it. But yeah, I'm still new to this game (sort of) and I didn't really know when this side game was announced. Literally only learned about Fractured Fairy Tales yesterday by skimming through the past few pages. I say sort of, since I actually first played this game around update number 3 or so. Just had the first few days. But then kind of forgot about it until recently.

I did assume it'd be a short, non-canon silly thing though. Just still a little shorter than expected. :LOL: Not complaining though. The main game should take priority. These holiday specials should just be a nice little treat.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That wasn't revealed for me during the fashion show. It seemed like Meiko was about to, but got nervous and didn't go through with it. Maybe I could have made a different choice at some point and got a different result? Oh well, kind of assumed Becca would get her to do it the same as her anyway.
The choice the first time she came to the pool party when you can say something to her about her bikini/body is the key, I believe. The WT recommends the choice that doesn't give you the peek. If you chose the "compliment her body" (or something like that), she comes out of the bathroom full nude with full bush on the day you do her resume, and then give you the "new look" reveal at the fashion show. This was a big "oops" by the coder of the WT recommendations in my estimation.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The choice the first time she came to the pool party when you can say something to her about her bikini/body is the key, I believe. The WT recommends the choice that doesn't give you the peek. If you chose the "compliment her body" (or something like that), she comes out of the bathroom full nude with full bush on the day you do her resume, and then give you the "new look" reveal at the fashion show. This was a big "oops" by the coder of the WT recommendations in my estimation.
Walkthrough mod just uses the official pdf walkthrough for the most part. Official walkthrough highlights canon choices in green, which is a problem because Frank is canonically a massive pussy. There's a few parts where the not canon choice is better imo.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
If you want to see Meiko's trimmed pussy, you have to make some decisions that will lead you to it.
A sequence of menu items that you have to click on when Meiko and Becca come to your apartment to give you a fashion show.
1. "It's very cute" (in the hallway)
2. "Of course I do"
3. "I like the skirt"
4. "I think you're right"
5. "You look like a whole new person"

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Ah. Yeah, she was in her underwear when working on the resume and was too nervous to show herself at the fashion show. Oh well, don't feel like going back and changing those. I'm sure I'll see it soon enough anyway.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have to many incest ports....is this the one where Abby is the sweet one, there's an angry one who's name I forgot and that hottie little blonde that acts-like-a-ditz-but-secretly-isn't?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I have to many incest ports....is this the one where Abby is the sweet one, there's an angry one who's name I forgot and that hottie little blonde that acts-like-a-ditz-but-secretly-isn't?
i don´t think there is a little blonde that acts-like-a-ditz-but-secretly-isn't in that game i mean there is a blonde but she is married to another woman but she is bi and her wife allows her to have fun with you
yeah Abby is the sweet one then Lily the angry one then Becca the smart one and Meiko the shy one

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes