SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i don´t think there is a little blonde that acts-like-a-ditz-but-secretly-isn't in that game i mean there is a blonde but she is married to another woman but she is bi and her wife allows her to have fun with you
yeah Abby is the sweet one then Lily the angry one then Becca the smart one and Meiko the shy one
I was confusing this with another title that rhymes with Gradiant, tyvm tho!!

Reactions: pgm_01 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I know, it should be so, but I saw that "Gradiant" dev has 4.5k/month. That'a a pretty solid change in the pocket. Say we he makes 600-700 render update (it doesn't feel too short, but not something to brag about) per year. That's cca. 50/month, truth is probably he waits up to 10 months and then makes the update. It remains 10 months to do renders for someone else for money. Or he works a job and slowly on weekends spend 1-2 h on his game. That's a probably all together 10k per month. Not too bad. And why should he speed up? He can go in pension in 10 years. He earns for a new (and not a bad one) car per year.

And about HS game that's can be once in a livetime opportunity (lol), his second game is just mind blowing. I was at first about HS also not a greatest fan, but I learned to love it. It's not DAZ, but if the story is good, characters lovable, HS isn't a reason to hate the game. Under my top 10 games I played about half are HS/HS 2 games. And Single Again is one of those games. Everytime I start a game from beginning, less and less I'm frustrated in Frank. I can understand his motives. When you play update, after update, memories lie to us, you see Frank with another eyes. It is perfect? No, it isn't. But enjoyable, like all characters. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I know, it should be so, but I saw that "Gradiant" dev has 4.5k/month. That'a a pretty solid change in the pocket. Say we he makes 600-700 render update (it doesn't feel too short, but not something to brag about) per year. That's cca. 50/month, truth is probably he waits up to 10 months and then makes the update. It remains 10 months to do renders for someone else for money. Or he works a job and slowly on weekends spend 1-2 h on his game. That's a probably all together 10k per month. Not too bad. And why should he speed up? He can go in pension in 10 years. He earns for a new (and not a bad one) car per year.

And about HS game that's can be once in a livetime opportunity (lol), his second game is just mind blowing. I was at first about HS also not a greatest fan, but I learned to love it. It's not DAZ, but if the story is good, characters lovable, HS isn't a reason to hate the game. Under my top 10 games I played about half are HS/HS 2 games. And Single Again is one of those games. Everytime I start a game from beginning, less and less I'm frustrated in Frank. I can understand his motives. When you play update, after update, memories lie to us, you see Frank with another eyes. It is perfect? No, it isn't. But enjoyable, like all characters. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh I wasn't trying to Bash that dev by any means, I enjoyed everything I've tried that he's made and all the stuff about him maybe stringing along patreons was just stuff I read elsewhere, I didn't follow it enough to form a personal opinion & I hope I mentioned it was other people's opinions, not a reflection of my own. Either way I didn't mean to off topic this post, im about to re play Single again today, it's been a few updates so I'm excited to see new developments.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh I wasn't trying to Bash that dev by any means, I enjoyed everything I've tried that he's made and all the stuff about him maybe stringing along patreons was just stuff I read elsewhere, I didn't follow it enough to form a personal opinion & I hope I mentioned it was other people's opinions, not a reflection of my own. Either way I didn't mean to off topic this post, im about to re play Single again today, it's been a few updates so I'm excited to see new developments.
Don't worry. I understand. Not a problem. Even if you had another opinion it wouldn't matter, everybody has the right for an opinion. Main thing is not to cause wars like on some page, moderators don't like that, even if some were really funny.
sorry for offtopic

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I have no idea what episode I am reading (MC and Becca are in the sauna and she is dancing for MC)

But I feel like this novel is starting to get boring boring. It is starting to feel too much like a go happy life harem where everyone wants MC and everyone is happy everyone wants MC...

Please tell me that some drama is coming, because I can hardly keep myself awake lately, only when Lilith shows up the novel becomes more interesting as she is still the best character, but even that is a bit bla right now...

So again, is anything interesting going to happen or it is just "MC fucks everything that moves" as every other novel, although this time with MC questioning obvious things for the 15th time...

Reactions: hawk784563

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
novel is starting to get boring boring.
comrade, what are you talking about? this VN must be boring, boring, because as an MC is a "drama queen". perhaps Hamlet's beer monologues (2 beers or not 2 beers - that is the question) are not your cup of tea. with no desire to offend. I myself am often pissed off by our drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and monk_56

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
comrade, what are you talking about? this VN must be boring, boring, because as an MC is a "drama queen". perhaps Hamlet's beer monologues (2 beers or not 2 beers - that is the question) are not your cup of tea. with no desire to offend. I myself am often pissed off by our drama queen.
Being a drama queen for having too many girls wanting to fuck you and having an actual drama are different things.

With MC doing Lily, they getting along well and MC finally accepting to bang his daughters there is no conflict to continue the novel.

What is fun about "oh no, another hot wants to fuck me, what will I do? This is so wrong. Ok let's fuck her".

Last thing we need is another stupid My New Family, now with a MC that second guesses everything just to end up in the same stupid harem.

I know I am harsh but I liked his novel up to here, now I barely see any reason to continue.

Unless real conflict happens later.. i dont know.

Tl,rd: we need more drama! more chaos, evem some despair.
No conflict-> no drama. No reason to read the novel.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Last thing we need is another stupid My New Family
hey MNF not a stupid - in stupid VN there are no bright ideas. and there are at least two useful ideas for genetic scientists (prolonging the fertile period in women and gene modification of the sperm factory in men so that incest children are completely healthy)
on the other hand, go find another VN where the MC has a chance to make a hockey team out of children, or even two! for some reason, few people do VN with pregnancy. (and illlllove pregnant women)

and here (i mean SA) - our "drama queen" apparently decided to die childless. I have a fad on this subject - I foolishly lost a child in my youth. allowed the girl, or rather did not forbid her to have an abortion. At that time, much in life was unclear to us and I showed cowardice. Then no matter how I tried, nothing happened. fate punished me. and I have thus earned a pregnancy fetish. and always when the MC speaks to a woman's proposal about a child - "I need to think, I have not yet given my consent" and the like - it starts to piss me off very much against my will.

Last edited:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I know I am harsh but I liked his novel up to here, now I barely see any reason to continue.

Unless real conflict happens later.. i dont know.

Tl,rd: we need more drama! more chaos, evem some despair.
No conflict-> no drama. No reason to read the novel.

to me it seems its just starting, sure the Mc is a "pussy"
but the girls are motivated , some are still developing, the living situation is still temporary at best, not to mention there can be plenty of developments with the current character if there are no new ones.

I dont really like that much slow burn stuff, I must admit I skipped the dreams and most MC thinking and monologs ...
I am optimistic that this is now starting...

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Birth Parent could be a bit of a Distraction in regard for Abby. Especially if he is a grifter and he finds out about her holdings. Shannon could be a tool in the future as well. The story needs to churn for any real interest to continue I agree. But I do see some situations in the future that could prove interesting providing that the Dev can make it work.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Considering that Shannon is still lurking out there and the situation with Abby's birth father (and a potential alliance between him and Shannon) I don't think it will remain completely peaceful.
as I imagine what can happen from such an alliance, goosebumps are already running from horror.

So for Abby's father to meet Shannon, someone has to intentionally introduce them. the chances that they will meet in a big city and learn about each other is about one in a million.
and therefore someone in the "family" must be so dissatisfied with something that he is ready to blindly go to the total destruction of the "family" in order to obtain exclusive "access to the body" of someone from the "family".
traitor - who knows about both Shannon and Abby's father.
but who is that Judas?
Lilith? don't think. although yes, she would like the MC for personal use.
maybe Meiko? ha ha ha! she is too simple and in love with the MC to harm him. although he can foolishly blurt something out there and to the wrong person.
Abigail? she does not seek to meet her biological father. and even more so, she will not contact Shannon, remembering that it was under Shannon that she did not have close access to the body of the MC.
Rebecca? anyone but her.
rock girl? Yes, she is a dark horse.
lesbo couple? they are closed to each other, they are unlikely to want to interfere in other people's affairs, they are old enough for this.
total - a rock girl, then Lilith and in a pinch Meiko.

and what will the venerable public have thoughts, versions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rock&Rule

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How Shannon and Abby's father meet is theoretically quite easy to fulfill. The only things that need to be fulfilled are the following:

Becca and Lilly must have moved in
Shannon must have realized where her daughters have moved to
The meeting between Frank and Abby and Abby's father must take place.

Shannon hires a private detective to keep an eye on Frank and Abby. This one takes some compromising photos and possibly brings to light the identity of Abby's father and gives this information to Shannon.

Meanwhile, Abby dumps her biological father and he promises that the story is not over.

Shannon, on the other hand, eventually makes a phone call to him and makes an offer: he will help her ruin Frank's life (it's not about the apartment or money anymore, it's just about Frank ending up in the gutter) and get her daughters back (as you can guess not to keep them safe but more under her control) and he can have Abby.

How realistic these plans are to be fulfilled or not is secondary here: We have already been able to establish that Shannon has neither particularly good legal advice, a moral compass or even a connection to reality. Especially when it comes to her personal vendettas.

Reactions: Elhemeer
Jun 30, 2020
as I imagine what can happen from such an alliance, goosebumps are already running from horror.

in Russia there is a saying - three Ukrainians is a partisan detachment with a traitor.

So for Abby's father to meet Shannon, someone has to intentionally introduce them. the chances that they will meet in a big city and learn about each other is about one in a million.
and therefore someone in the "family" must be so dissatisfied with something that he is ready to blindly go to the total destruction of the "family" in order to obtain exclusive "access to the body" of someone from the "family".
traitor - who knows about both Shannon and Abby's father.
but who is that Judas?
Lilith? don't think. although yes, she would like the MC for personal use.
maybe Meiko? ha ha ha! she is too simple and in love with the MC to harm him. although he can foolishly blurt something out there and to the wrong person.
Abigail? she does not seek to meet her biological father. and even more so, she will not contact Shannon, remembering that it was under Shannon that she did not have close access to the body of the MC.
Rebecca? anyone but her.
rock girl? Yes, she is a dark horse.
lesbo couple? they are closed to each other, they are unlikely to want to interfere in other people's affairs, they are old enough for this.
total - a rock girl, then Lilith and in a pinch Meiko.

and what will the venerable public have thoughts, versions?
Interesting perspective on Ukrainians. Makes me curious how it is they are managing to be kicking the shit out of Russia.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
How Shannon and Abby's father meet is theoretically quite easy to fulfill. The only things that need to be fulfilled are the following:

Becca and Lilly must have moved in
Shannon must have realized where her daughters have moved to
The meeting between Frank and Abby and Abby's father must take place.

Shannon hires a private detective to keep an eye on Frank and Abby. This one takes some compromising photos and possibly brings to light the identity of Abby's father and gives this information to Shannon.

Meanwhile, Abby dumps her biological father and he promises that the story is not over.

Shannon, on the other hand, eventually makes a phone call to him and makes an offer: he will help her ruin Frank's life (it's not about the apartment or money anymore, it's just about Frank ending up in the gutter) and get her daughters back (as you can guess not to keep them safe but more under her control) and he can have Abby.

How realistic these plans are to be fulfilled or not is secondary here: We have already been able to establish that Shannon has neither particularly good legal advice, a moral compass or even a connection to reality. Especially when it comes to her personal vendettas.
One little problem. Neither of daughters will come back. All of them are over 18 and nobody could force them. And Abby has enough money to make all three independent. Shannon would become revenge, but without her daughters.
One thing could make things complicated. Abby. If she finds out that Frank has sex with Lilly and Becca and that Frank refuses sex with her. But that's a long shot. Abby would have to be really pissed about that and react without thinking or saying something to her sisters because they would prevent that.

Reactions: ramvivat

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Interesting perspective on Ukrainians. Makes me curious how it is they are managing to be kicking the shit out of Russia.
And when was this "saying" first spoken. Let me guess, less then a year ago...
And what a adult site has anything to do with war. Nothing is the answer. And please, let's talk about Abby, Becca, Lilly, Meiko, Madisson, Beth and Nessa. Less about Shannon. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The question I would ask myself in relation to my own thesis: Would Shannon even want her daughters back, or what I rather suspect: cast them out as traitors in her eyes?

As for Abby and the Becca and Lilly thing: I suspect Abby knows to some degree of Becca's intentions for Frank, possibly even more than we do through Frank's eyes and ears. Becca did have to promise to keep Abby out of her plans, but I still strongly suspect that she has already led Abby down the path she wants before and the rest is happening on Abby's own. What I can rather imagine is that when she finds out about Lilly, she plays the offended one but also only because she was kept out of it for so long.

Reactions: c3p0
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes