rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Why wait so long... I don't know. Maybe they just stumbled upon a convenient way to get back at them now. Not sure on that part though.

But as for why they blame Frank, they kicked Jess out when she refused to have an abortion. They probably expected her to have nowhere to go and return soon and agree to it. But Frank's family took her in. Frank stepped up as a father figure to help raise the kid. They probably blame Frank for Jess going through with the birth. They hold a grudge against Abby simply because she was the child that shouldn't have existed. They never wanted Jess to leave and cut them off, they just wanted her to give up the child. And they blame Frank for their daughter not returning and cutting off all contact. I'm not saying her parents are right, obviously it's their own fault they lost their daughter. But I can definitely see them thinking this way.
They family tried to force her to abortion, she run away. She decided to cut ties to them. They should be grateful to Frank because Jess didn't have to live on the street. If they thought that's a checkmate for Jess, they played it very stupid. It wasn't her only remaining move. If they wanted something to do, the should make their move way, way earlier. I'm not sure, how law works, but I think they couldn't go for Abby or hurt Frank.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not only then. She has already confirmed a few times, not exactly subtly, that she would do something with Lilly, but it probably fails because she would never get her that far. I think the first situation where it was mentioned was when Becca and Frank met in the hotel (the first time).
Agree. She has a shot now at Lilith if she want. I don't know how "old" is this thought, but with everybody onboard she has a shot. But not without Frank (or at least not from beginning). But that's not the big picture, that's probably her sidequest. Lilith was always before that against and said "gross". :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
They family tried to force her to abortion, she run away. She decided to cut ties to them. They should be grateful to Frank because Jess didn't have to live on the street. If they thought that's a checkmate for Jess, they played it very stupid. It wasn't her only remaining move. If they wanted something to do, the should make their move way, way earlier. I'm not sure, how law works, but I think they couldn't go for Abby or hurt Frank.
The problem with this is you're not taking into account humanity's ability to let pride override common sense.

The only thing we know about the sperm donor is that he rejected Jess when she said she was pregnant and then had his friends destroy her reputation so he could deny responsibility. So unless he's doing this out of guilt, he's probably up for any shenanigans.

We only know Jess' point of view on the parents, but they went far enough to actually throw her out (relatively quickly it seems) rather than entertain the idea of their child "throwing her life away for a baby" or maybe just "having baby outside of marriage" -- there's no indication of any effort on the MC's part to talk to them without Jess, and she seemed determined never to talk to them again, so they could be anything from wracked with guilt to aflame with indignation; both extremes (and anything in between) could easily see them harboring hate for the man who gave Jess the means to defy them, or even just that she died because she chose him over them.

By the same token, they could harbor hate for the child that was the cause of all their problems with their daughter, who would never have been in a position to be run over if not for the child's existence.

OR, all of this could actually be above board, and the donor and grandparents just want to be part of their life again (not that I think that's likely).
Agree. She has a shot now at Lilith if she want. I don't know how "old" is this thought, but with everybody onboard she has a shot. But not without Frank (or at least not from beginning). But that's not the big picture, that's probably her sidequest. Lilith was always before that against and said "gross". :)
Becca listened to her mom and "dad" for years, which apparently led to her developing a desire to not only be with the man she loves, but to know he's being with other women too.

She ALSO listened to her sisters go at it for years. I have no doubt that influenced her desires (and the plan) as well.
Yeah. Hilarious. But if we think how smart Becca is, she would already know if Frank is her father. That or she can't add numbers. In that case it's all Becca. She is into incest then. Her fetish (along others). She started with the plan 5 years ago. It would be easy to make an test.
Even if somehow Becca isn't Frank's biological daughter, there's no doubt in my mind that Becca thinks she probably is, and would never bring it up 'cause she'd be worried it would cost her the relationship she wants. I'm sure it makes everything even more exciting for her.

As much as I enjoy the story, the fact that Frank clearly never even asked Shannon (who probably would have said no regardless of if he is or not) about the timing of Becca's birth is something I have to actively avoid sometimes (kind of like how, in another really good AVN, I have to ignore the fact that the main characters spent 7 or 8 years in high school, 3 of them in their senior year, to make the established timeline work).

But, based on how the game is playing out, the only way I see the possibility of Becca's biological parentage being used in-game is if Shannon tries to use it to fuck with them, and if they go that route I think her NOT being his kid is more likely, so I think it'll just always be an inferred possibility rather than a defined story point.

Reactions: ramvivat

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The problem with this is you're not taking into account humanity's ability to let pride override common sense.

The only thing we know about the sperm donor is that he rejected Jess when she said she was pregnant and then had his friends destroy her reputation so he could deny responsibility. So unless he's doing this out of guilt, he's probably up for any shenanigans.

We only know Jess' point of view on the parents, but they went far enough to actually throw her out (relatively quickly it seems) rather than entertain the idea of their child "throwing her life away for a baby" or maybe just "having baby outside of marriage" -- there's no indication of any effort on the MC's part to talk to them without Jess, and she seemed determined never to talk to them again, so they could be anything from wracked with guilt to aflame with indignation; both extremes (and anything in between) could easily see them harboring hate for the man who gave Jess the means to defy them, or even just that she died because she chose him over them.

By the same token, they could harbor hate for the child that was the cause of all their problems with their daughter, who would never have been in a position to be run over if not for the child's existence.

OR, all of this could actually be above board, and the donor and grandparents just want to be part of their life again (not that I think that's likely).

Becca listened to her mom and "dad" for years, which apparently led to her developing a desire to not only be with the man she loves, but to know he's being with other women too.

She ALSO listened to her sisters go at it for years. I have no doubt that influenced her desires (and the plan) as well.

Even if somehow Becca isn't Frank's biological daughter, there's no doubt in my mind that Becca thinks she probably is, and would never bring it up 'cause she'd be worried it would cost her the relationship she wants. I'm sure it makes everything even more exciting for her.

As much as I enjoy the story, the fact that Frank clearly never even asked Shannon (who probably would have said no regardless of if he is or not) about the timing of Becca's birth is something I have to actively avoid sometimes (kind of like how, in another really good AVN, I have to ignore the fact that the main characters spent 7 or 8 years in high school, 3 of them in their senior year, to make the established timeline work).

But, based on how the game is playing out, the only way I see the possibility of Becca's biological parentage being used in-game is if Shannon tries to use it to fuck with them, and if they go that route I think her NOT being his kid is more likely, so I think it'll just always be an inferred possibility rather than a defined story point.
I'm glad to see that this game has so many things to speak about it. We know some facts, about some we must speculate.
Yes, we don't know basicily anything about Jess parents except the fact that there a willing to throw up their child because of pregnancy. Probably. Or is it because of reputation. There are few things about pride; Pride make you to do quick decision, but the decision is only about your side of things, Pride will last very short, or forever. If something "breaks" that pride after some time, there must be an "activator", something must happen. We don't know anything that could triggered that. (I'm not saying there isn't something). If you decide to act on long lasting pride thing, then it's probably not about pride, it's grudge. There is an activator there or pride consumes you to the point that you decide to act.
It's possible something else too, but facts are scarce. We try to build a case with too many accidentals, and to few facts, but it's fun anyway.

Reactions: ramvivat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If Becca really is Frank's kid, I hope they wait until the very last update and confirm it. When Patreon can't do anything about it. It'll be hilarious. I honestly never did the math on the dates, but it makes sense.
they can do a lot things like giving dev permaboot from patreon.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I am fairly certain that Shannon was knocked up on the weekend in question. On top of the timing issue, there was Abbys lampshading ("Did you tell me this story so you could say you had a lot of sex with Shannon 9 months before Rebecca was born?"), and CNG being squirrely on Discord whenever the topic comes up. However, sex weekend did start with a party, so it is possible that a drunken hookup was involved (and I think that this is going to be the fig leaf that keeps SA Patreon safe).

My own theory is that Becca is capable of basic arithmetic, and had been aware of the possibility for a long time before the start of the story. Getting a little speculative, I think she took a paternity test on her 18th birthday, and the results inspired the creation of her 5 year plan, and that all of this is going to be part of the plot to her side story.

Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
becca being or not being frank's daughter has been popular topic even before current.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
In addition to Becca saying she'd be with Lilly if she could, she was also trying to get Abby and Frank together back when she thought they were related. So we know Becca is down for actual incest. If she figured out that Frank was her actual father, it'd probably make her into him even more.

Why Frank didn't do the math himself and ask questions earlier, I don't know. My only guess is that it was so long ago by the time Frank and Shannon got back together that he didn't remember the exact dates. But Frank even admitted that he never used condoms with Shannon, and that she wasn't on the pill, in the most recent update. So it really feels like they are trying to hint that Frank is Becca's actual father.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
In addition to Becca saying she'd be with Lilly if she could, she was also trying to get Abby and Frank together back when she thought they were related. So we know Becca is down for actual incest. If she figured out that Frank was her actual father, it'd probably make her into him even more.
I think it might go the other way. If we take what Becca says at face value, she was into Frank, and developed her sexual preferences around that (I believe she said explicitly that she developed a sharing fetish because Frank was banging Shannon). In that case, Frank being her father (biologically or not) lead to her acceptance of incest, rather than the other way around.

Why Frank didn't do the math himself and ask questions earlier, I don't know. My only guess is that it was so long ago by the time Frank and Shannon got back together that he didn't remember the exact dates. But Frank even admitted that he never used condoms with Shannon, and that she wasn't on the pill, in the most recent update. So it really feels like they are trying to hint that Frank is Becca's actual father.
Two possibilities that I can think of. First is that Frank never did the math. We do it because the date was put front and center during the flashback, but it just might not have occurred to Frank. Second possibility is that he did the math, asked Shannon, and she said no. He was in love with her until shortly before the events of SA, and did not see a reason to misbelieve her. At this point, he 'knows' that Becca is not his, and hasn't examined that belief to remember that his proof is Shannons say-so. I suppose a third possibility is that he does know, but I his actions WRT Becca don't really match his character if he does.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think it might go the other way. If we take what Becca says at face value, she was into Frank, and developed her sexual preferences around that (I believe she said explicitly that she developed a sharing fetish because Frank was banging Shannon). In that case, Frank being her father (biologically or not) lead to her acceptance of incest, rather than the other way around.
I'm right there with you ...

---

TruthEater

Apr 8, 2018
Meh I'm used to that. Other than my not liking mei..its one of my favorite games. It's visually stunning and just perfect. That's the only issue I have with it and my opinion.. Sorry if it doesn't jive with others opinions.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I agree. Mei is also my least liked character in the game. She is a cliche, an Asian stereotype trope; girl with domineering parents, taught to be obedient etc breaking out and finding her voice. She is simply trading one domineering set for another. She has no personality in the game.
I rate the new girl Madison way above mei. Yes, she is written to be flighty but at least she has a personality and quirks.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I agree. Mei is also my least liked character in the game. She is a cliche, an Asian stereotype trope; girl with domineering parents, taught to be obedient etc breaking out and finding her voice. She is simply trading one domineering set for another. She has no personality in the game.
I rate the new girl Madison way above mei. Yes, she is written to be flighty but at least she has a personality and quirks.
I'm amazed how many folks fail to consider a progression where the stereotype grows out of that with a little help. The lack of imagination in many of the folks here is simply boggling.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm amazed how many folks fail to consider a progression where the stereotype grows out of that with a little help. The lack of imagination in many of the folks here is simply boggling.
The "progression" where she grows out of it is part of the stereotype.
Domineering parents -> mousy nerdy awkward girl gets introduced to new environment or friends -> gets to experience a different culture and ideas ->learns there's more than being the obedient girl -> learns to have her own thinking and flourishes.
Worst, imo, she seemed to have exchanged domineering parents for domineering friends. She has no personality, she exchanged listening to her parents to listening to the other girls.
Everyone else in the game, I like. I'm even vested in their development. Mei is simply a trope.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Meh I'm used to that. Other than my not liking mei..its one of my favorite games. It's visually stunning and just perfect. That's the only issue I have with it and my opinion.. Sorry if it doesn't jive with others opinions.
mei is completly pintless indeed

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes