Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"But I had to have sex with my daughter your honor, you don't understand, my dead wife came to me in a dream as a fairy and told me to."
FR though probably. It's a sneaky way to get us some Jess sex scenes though so I definitely wouldn't complain if it happens.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"But I had to have sex with my daughter your honor, you don't understand, my dead wife came to me in a dream as a fairy and told me to."
FR though probably. It's a sneaky way to get us some Jess sex scenes though so I definitely wouldn't complain if it happens.
Well, legal repercussions seem to be out for Frank, so no "your honor". We're mostly talking about societal norms when thinking about consequences for him.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, legal repercussions seem to be out for Frank, so no "your honor". We're mostly talking about societal norms when thinking about consequences for him.
He has a good lawyer to back him, but it probably wouldn't be hard for The Ex Who Must Not Be Named to get a conservative judge to issue a temp restraining order if she could show evidence of him having sex with "his" girls, but long-term, yea, the social conventions are probably his worst problems with all the relationships if they get publicized.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And depending on what his social standing is, I could see her manipulating Abby's father into thinking that Frank manipulated Abby into not wanting to know about him or that he groomed her into a willing role. Let's be honest: We don't know what she's going to do, whether Abby's father will somehow find unknowing use in it, but we do know that she's definitely not going to back down just yet. And if it doesn't go through the legal process (as it did), it will go through making him a social ostracized.

Which brings us back to Meiko as Frank's official partner for the public eye.

By the way, I thought about it and listed the known LIs and encounters (including implied) in a ranking order. This reflects the role of this lady in the plot and her importance, personal preferences had no influence on it.

Tier 1
Abby, Lilly and Becca

Are the core LIs of the VN. Screwing things up with any of them results in a bad ending and they are absolutely essential to the plot.

Tier 1.5
Meiko

Not quite as important as in the upper tier to the plot, but still have some relevance to the plot and/or relationships to the main cast.

Tier 2
Beth

Actually have quite little to do with Frank's story. In roleplaying parlance, I'd say they have their own plot (sort of a "side quest"). Originally I had considered putting them in the same tier as Meiko, but since this one has more connections to the Frank storyline and there is more history here with Frank and Abby (and kind of Jessica too) while Frank to Beth (and Vanessa) is a relatively new contact despite the deal I would therefore assign her separately from Meiko after all.

Tier 2.5
Madison

Again, I first considered putting her in a tier with Beth, but Beth has her own storyline so far while with Madison we don't know where the journey is going. She could, depending on how the plot develops, be the token girlfriend for Frank on the outside while Abby, Lilly, Becca and Meiko are other unofficial girlfriends or she could get her own plot like Beth.

Tier 3
The judge's daughter

One-off stories that remain just that. So far irrelevant to the plot that I either forgot the names or they were not mentioned. While the former had a name the meeting with her was probably unique and with the latter we have had two meetings but no name is known. Consequently, nothing that would qualify beyond Tier 3. Originally Madison was also Tier 3, but since she has a name, we have met her several times and she at least has the potential for her own plot and we have met her several times I think she is more relevant than the ladies here, but not as relevant as Beth.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
chubby girl (pretty on their own) which into Frank?
I listed her because in a previous update, according to the PDF walkthrough there is a conversation with Becca that could allow something to happen with this lady in the future. Also: Shh possible spoilers. ;)

Reactions: ramvivat

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
And depending on what his social standing is, I could see her manipulating Abby's father into thinking that Frank manipulated Abby into not wanting to know about him or that he groomed her into a willing role. Let's be honest: We don't know what she's going to do, whether Abby's father will somehow find unknowing use in it, but we do know that she's definitely not going to back down just yet. And if it doesn't go through the legal process (as it did), it will go through making him a social ostracized.

Which brings us back to Meiko as Frank's official partner for the public eye.

By the way, I thought about it and listed the known LIs and encounters (including implied) in a ranking order. This reflects the role of this lady in the plot and her importance, personal preferences had no influence on it.

Tier 1
Abby, Lilly and Becca

Are the core LIs of the VN. Screwing things up with any of them results in a bad ending and they are absolutely essential to the plot.

Tier 1.5
Meiko

Not quite as important as in the upper tier to the plot, but still have some relevance to the plot and/or relationships to the main cast.

Tier 2
Beth

Actually have quite little to do with Frank's story. In roleplaying parlance, I'd say they have their own plot (sort of a "side quest"). Originally I had considered putting them in the same tier as Meiko, but since this one has more connections to the Frank storyline and there is more history here with Frank and Abby (and kind of Jessica too) while Frank to Beth (and Vanessa) is a relatively new contact despite the deal I would therefore assign her separately from Meiko after all.

Tier 2.5
Madison

Again, I first considered putting her in a tier with Beth, but Beth has her own storyline so far while with Madison we don't know where the journey is going. She could, depending on how the plot develops, be the token girlfriend for Frank on the outside while Abby, Lilly, Becca and Meiko are other unofficial girlfriends or she could get her own plot like Beth.

Tier 3
The judge's daughter

One-off stories that remain just that. So far irrelevant to the plot that I either forgot the names or they were not mentioned. While the former had a name the meeting with her was probably unique and with the latter we have had two meetings but no name is known. Consequently, nothing that would qualify beyond Tier 3. Originally Madison was also Tier 3, but since she has a name, we have met her several times and she at least has the potential for her own plot and we have met her several times I think she is more relevant than the ladies here, but not as relevant as Beth.
totally agree with your ranking

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well except none of girls are bloodrelated or adoption related to frank and while frank is daddy figure to girls court doesn't much of case against frank.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
well except none of girls are bloodrelated or adoption related to frank and while frank is daddy figure to girls court doesn't much of case against frank.
Depends where you live, I believe Canadian law stands here for this VN though. Since Frank legally adopted Abigail it'd be an incest crime. Since Becca and Lily lived with Frank while he was married to their mother while both of them were underage it'd be an incest crime.
Meanwhile the state of New Jersey literally lets you breed your blood relatives just so long as nobody gets married.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember game saying that frank officially adopted abby.

nor did ever adopt beccy and lilly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then but still court case would be pointless since he hasn't coerced her to have sex with him.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well then but still court case would be pointless since he hasn't coerced her to have sex with him.
I don't know Canadian law at all but incest is incest regardless of consent questions. Also any kind of dependency or power difference can always be construed as forced consent/not really having a choice. Boss/employee, teacher/student, parent/child, even if not legally adopted.

That being said, I would also be surprised if Shannon had anything at all she could do, but it's not that easy.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
With the inception of same sex marriages, and Polyamory the Big taboo behind incest has waned. Specifically between consenting Adults. The sensationalistic prosecutors would single out in regard as to incest as a political win for prosecution then. But now in this obscured world could be seen as Human Rights issues. For the most part it would be overlooked as not politicly relevant for their own aspirations.

• Angry
Reactions: Hados Reemor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With the inception of same sex marriages, and Polyamory the Big taboo behind incest has waned. Specifically between consenting Adults. The sensationalistic prosecutors would single out in regard as to incest as a political win for prosecution then. But now in this obscured world could be seen as Human Rights issues. For the most part it would be overlooked as not politicly relevant for their own aspirations.
Uhm, no? There are well known medical issues arising from incest which there are not with polyamory and same sex marriages. Different things.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Depends where you live, I believe Canadian law stands here for this VN though. Since Frank legally adopted Abigail it'd be an incest crime. Since Becca and Lily lived with Frank while he was married to their mother while both of them were underage it'd be an incest crime.
Meanwhile the state of New Jersey literally lets you breed your blood relatives just so long as nobody gets married.
Well except according to Canadian Criminal Code, Incest is only defined to direct blood relation. parent, child, brother, sister, grandparent or grandchild specifically. Meaning in canada it's ok to fuck our aunt, uncle or cousin.

Thats from the Canadian dept of justice website, so it seems in canada fucking your adopted daughter or anyone who you lived with for a period of time would not count.

Reactions: Silverthorn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well except according to Canadian Criminal Code, Incest is only defined to direct blood relation. parent, child, brother, sister, grandparent or grandchild specifically. Meaning in canada it's ok to fuck our aunt, uncle or cousin.

Thats from the Canadian dept of justice website, so it seems in canada fucking your adopted daughter or anyone who you lived with for a period of time would not count.
I think I might be mixing up our extremely confusing consent laws for incest laws then. There's a bunch of special circumstances that can leave even an adult legally unable to provide consent and I think this is it then.

Reactions: jamesonwulf
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes