Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
So I continued on in the game and have found that not only does Frank not seem to develop a spine, he has no ability to call out BS either.

Abby definitely controls him, no matter how much he says he doesn't want something she ignores him.
Rebecca completely dominates him. She made a big speech about the pecking order, then completely undermines his authority at every turn. He tells her to stop bullying Lilith? Nope, it's for her own good. Nevermind the fact that Frank has decades of life experience over her, she is right and will not listen to any talk to the contrary. He doesn't want her nude in front of him? Too bad, suck it up. He doesn't want to have Lilith be forced to strip for him by blackmail? Borderline sexual assault on your sister through threats? You don't get a say, Frank. Rebecca is showing Lilith that Frank has no power at all, and that Rebecca is the evil queen.

So far Lilith is the only one of the girls who actually *shows* that she cares about other people, rather than just herself. Hell, even Frank doesn't show it, he just talks about it and decides that letting people walk all over him is caring.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So I continued on in the game and have found that not only does Frank not seem to develop a spine, he has no ability to call out BS either.

Abby definitely controls him, no matter how much he says he doesn't want something she ignores him.
Rebecca completely dominates him. She made a big speech about the pecking order, then completely undermines his authority at every turn. He tells her to stop bullying Lilith? Nope, it's for her own good. Nevermind the fact that Frank has decades of life experience over her, she is right and will not listen to any talk to the contrary. He doesn't want her nude in front of him? Too bad, suck it up. He doesn't want to have Lilith be forced to strip for him by blackmail? Borderline sexual assault on your sister through threats? You don't get a say, Frank. Rebecca is showing Lilith that Frank has no power at all, and that Rebecca is the evil queen.

So far Lilith is the only one of the girls who actually *shows* that she cares about other people, rather than just herself. Hell, even Frank doesn't show it, he just talks about it and decides that letting people walk all over him is caring.
Short of giving the Dev's a crash course in Psych 101, or a book on Assertiveness for Dummies. The fact remains that the story is as it is. Yet in spite all of that I am still here enduring these obvious failings and will continue to do so until the end... Every fifth comment on this thread is aimed at this issue as to how the Dev needs to do this or that, or that plot lines are disjointed and make no sense. or if they would do it, it would be thus. All this has been covered at nauseum as countless others have made similar comments, At the end of the day will you stay or go. If you choose to stay like the multitudes of others then accept your lot as with the rest of us and quit mewling about thing out of your control. To continue on this path only makes your position look weak for each additional post. For the bulk of us you are only stating the obvious, or is it you think you will somehow wake us from our stupor. See we can look past it's failings and see the positives. If you can't see that I am sorry for you as such a cynic.

Peace

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Short of giving the Dev's a crash course in Psych 101, or a book on Assertiveness for Dummies. The fact remains that the story is as it is. Yet in spite all of that I am still here enduring these obvious failings and will continue to do so until the end... Every fifth comment on this thread is aimed at this issue as to how the Dev needs to do this or that, or that plot lines are disjointed and make no sense. or if they would do it, it would be thus. All this has been covered at nauseum as countless others have made similar comments, At the end of the day will you stay or go. If you choose to stay like the multitudes of others then accept your lot as with the rest of us and quit mewling about thing out of your control. To continue on this path only makes your position look weak for each additional post. For the bulk of us you are only stating the obvious, or is it you think you will somehow wake us from our stupor. See we can look past it's failings and see the positives. If you can't see that I am sorry for you as such a cynic.

Peace
I specifically asked a question earlier in the thread, perhaps if you spent more time reading and less time being condescending you would have seen that. The answer was the the exact opposite of what you say is obvious. I was correcting the erroneous response that I was given. In the future you should make sure you understand what is actually happening before going off half-cocked? It'll make you look less silly.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I specifically asked a question earlier in the thread, perhaps if you spent more time reading and less time being condescending you would have seen that. The answer was the the exact opposite of what you say is obvious. I was correcting the erroneous response that I was given. In the future you should make sure you understand what is actually happening before going off half-cocked? It'll make you look less silly.
Never expect a straight (or relevant) answer from cxx. Sometimes they come, but ...

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Only person looking silly here is the terminally online weirdo accusing Becca of sexually assaulting her sister. Get the fuck back to twitter with that braindead SJW nonsense.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Never expect a straight (or relevant) answer from cxx. Sometimes they come, but ...
I think he's just trying to maintain his lead.

Honestly it may be a shared account and three or four guys are taking turns (like the Gormagons on Twitter). There seem to occasionally be different personalities portrayed in the answers. :unsure::sneaky::LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Abby probably won't have sex until her stand alone story is near completion just like with Lilith's longing. The two stories will come out at the same time I would bet.

Reactions: Elhemeer

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When can there be sex with Abby?
Next one will be (probably) Mei. After her it's fuzzy. Abby will be probably last. (my guess). There will be two special side stories about Becca and Abby. If I'm right, first story will be Becca, last one Abby's.

I like this game and don't have problems with story. Story is good. People say anything, about Frank, Abby, Becca, Lillith, Mei. But they stay here for the game. Only one think bothers me; patreon updates. Clever Games should use his time little better. He should give something back to his paying costumers. At least an update, render or two per week. Not too crazy to ask. I think he could have few more patreons.

One thing to add; if Clever Games has this story finished in his head, any suggestions from us will "destroy" his story. I'm not sure if we won't it. Too many cooks spoil the broth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I gave him answer which is right on both cases.

Honestly it may be a shared account and three or four guys are taking turns (like the Gormagons on Twitter). There seem to occasionally be different personalities portrayed in the answers.
1 user account, if you are suspecting sharing then feel free to report to mods.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Next one will be (probably) Mei. After her it's fuzzy. Abby will be probably last. (my guess). There will be two special side stories about Becca and Abby. If I'm right, first story will be Becca, last one Abby's.
If I remember correctly, Abby's update is supposed to come before Becca's update, which also makes sense from a dramaturgical point of view, because until then more things can happen of which we can only guess to what extent Becca is involved. Becca is for me the big mystery of this VN because in places we can only guess what makes Becca tick. With the Becca update we get honest views into Becca's way of thinking and acting.

I hope the following things are picked up in Becca's story:

The first meeting of Frank, Becca and Lilly.
More insights into the Shavell-Oxton household (or as Shannon probably preferred: The Oxton-Shavell household) and its daily life

Becca's "fixation" on Frank begins and her 5-year plan

Becca takes a paternity test because (unlike Frank) she did the math. I mean I can't imagine Frank and Shannon never talked to Becca, Lilly and Abby about the fact that they once dated over 20 years ago. From Frank's conversation with Abby, we know that they never talked about details (because Jessica is an essential part of this story that Shannon doesn't like) but at least something along the lines that they went to the same school and dated is not unrealistic. So then CNG can also redeem us from this suspicious red herring that has been floating around the thread for quite some time.

Whether Becca somehow got the ball rolling in the affair between Lilly's ex and their mutual work colleague, or whether Frank's confession to Abby was enough and she accordingly didn't have to intervene.

As for Abby and Frank: I think it will be time-wise after her update and the pending meeting with her father. That way Lilly will have more time to open up about it and not give Frank another black eye.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If I remember correctly, Abby's update is supposed to come before Becca's update, which also makes sense from a dramaturgical point of view, because until then more things can happen of which we can only guess to what extent Becca is involved. Becca is for me the big mystery of this VN because in places we can only guess what makes Becca tick. With the Becca update we get honest views into Becca's way of thinking and acting.

I hope the following things are picked up in Becca's story:

The first meeting of Frank, Becca and Lilly.
More insights into the Shavell-Oxton household (or as Shannon probably preferred: The Oxton-Shavell household) and its daily life

Becca's "fixation" on Frank begins and her 5-year plan

Becca takes a paternity test because (unlike Frank) she did the math. I mean I can't imagine Frank and Shannon never talked to Becca, Lilly and Abby about the fact that they once dated over 20 years ago. From Frank's conversation with Abby, we know that they never talked about details (because Jessica is an essential part of this story that Shannon doesn't like) but at least something along the lines that they went to the same school and dated is not unrealistic. So then CNG can also redeem us from this suspicious red herring that has been floating around the thread for quite some time.

Whether Becca somehow got the ball rolling in the affair between Lilly's ex and their mutual work colleague, or whether Frank's confession to Abby was enough and she accordingly didn't have to intervene.

As for Abby and Frank: I think it will be time-wise after her update and the pending meeting with her father. That way Lilly will have more time to open up about it and not give Frank another black eye.
You have few interesting conclusions. I'm interested to see how Becca ticks, about her 5 year plan (there is a saying how long a plan last in case of a battle). Yes, agree, Becca's story could be about it.

About Frank could be Becca's father, agree. It's very tough to know without paternity test. I said my opinion few pages back. If Shannon was a slut back then, nothing without test.

About Abby's side story, no idea. Could be about her live in Oxton-Shavell houshold, espacially at the end of they relationship. I don't think it would be about her real father because Frank will go with her and it would be simple to integrate in story as normal event.

Lillith-Abby; Said it too few pages ago. The easiest way Abby walks in when Frank and Lillith doing it. Then Lillith should protect Frank from Abby. If she couldn't, story would be drastically shortened. Could be a funeral in between. When Abby calms down, they are golden. When not, shortened story. And funeral.
That's easiest. Why do I think like this? In they conversation in hotel, it was a talk about it. Indirectly. It was about Lilly-Abby pact about when being in relationship with somebody, no play with each other. And Abby "problem" when they all have sex. But we could see in Lillith then she isn't ready to let go either Frank or Abby. And only way they don't finish together (yeah... ;) ) is when Abby is with them together. Could be even Lillith's plan to let Abby catch her with Frank. Lillth isn't shown as a brainiac, but newer underestimate a woman in love on a mission.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In general, I also have to say that Becca's personality brings traits that I associate with two Decepticons: the cold calculating of Shockwave and a bit of the scheming of Starscream, especially if Becca caught her mother with Lilli's father. Essentially, I say I trust her to do a lot.

That Shannon was no saint, I think that's no surprise. My personal thesis is: when she dated Frank, she had a girls' night out that was high on percentage and ended for her either in a restroom or a back alley with a stranger.

My assumption with the household look was actually more related to Becca's plot. With Abby, I could imagine: Scenes explaining her relationship with Shannon and Lilly, Abby being approached by guys who are then scared away by Lilly, Abby, Becca and Big Daddy and a conversation about the feelings they have for Frank. Most importantly, I think the conversation between Lilly and Abby is addressed shortly after Lilly gave Frank the black eye.

As for Lilly protecting Frank from Abby, I don't think that's going to happen. Abby is more the Bumblebee of the sisters and probably more open to that sort of thing than we give her credit for: I wouldn't be surprised if she had no problem with it since she could theoretically have a threesome with Frank and Lilly. Also, if we consider that Abby is manipulative more like Becca (albeit with less experience) I would rather assume that she would manipulate Frank and Lilly to her liking with feigned outrage.

For my next part of the assumption, let's take Lilly as a template. Before the first scene with Lilly there was a big outburst with her in private: With Lilly it was after she learned that her boyfriend cheated on her and afterwards again when she learned that Shannon had the affair with her (Lilly's) father. Abby already had her emotional outburst when she learned the story about her mother and since I think she is more emotionally stable than Lilly I think that this one time will be enough. If anything, she will be upset about her biological father.

As for Lilly sharing Abby with Frank: In the last update, Lilly asked Frank for some tips on how to "do something good" for Abby. I think slowly but surely things like that are an indicator that she's ready to share Abby with Frank, as she realizes she's not losing either of them. The first time between Frank and Lilly was just a few days ago within the story and since then she has made some leaps character-wise. That being said, we also don't know what Becca is doing regarding this: she did have to promise to keep Abby out of it, but she never, if I recall correctly, promised not to maneuver Lilly into accepting Frank and Abby as one thing.

Reactions: pgm_01 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
In general, I also have to say that Becca's personality brings traits that I associate with two Decepticons: the cold calculating of Shockwave and a bit of the scheming of Starscream, especially if Becca caught her mother with Lilli's father. Essentially, I say I trust her to do a lot.

That Shannon was no saint, I think that's no surprise. My personal thesis is: when she dated Frank, she had a girls' night out that was high on percentage and ended for her either in a restroom or a back alley with a stranger.

My assumption with the household look was actually more related to Becca's plot. With Abby, I could imagine: Scenes explaining her relationship with Shannon and Lilly, Abby being approached by guys who are then scared away by Lilly, Abby, Becca and Big Daddy and a conversation about the feelings they have for Frank. Most importantly, I think the conversation between Lilly and Abby is addressed shortly after Lilly gave Frank the black eye.

As for Lilly protecting Frank from Abby, I don't think that's going to happen. Abby is more the Bumblebee of the sisters and probably more open to that sort of thing than we give her credit for: I wouldn't be surprised if she had no problem with it since she could theoretically have a threesome with Frank and Lilly. Also, if we consider that Abby is manipulative more like Becca (albeit with less experience) I would rather assume that she would manipulate Frank and Lilly to her liking with feigned outrage.

For my next part of the assumption, let's take Lilly as a template. Before the first scene with Lilly there was a big outburst with her in private: With Lilly it was after she learned that her boyfriend cheated on her and afterwards again when she learned that Shannon had the affair with her (Lilly's) father. Abby already had her emotional outburst when she learned the story about her mother and since I think she is more emotionally stable than Lilly I think that this one time will be enough. If anything, she will be upset about her biological father.

As for Lilly sharing Abby with Frank: In the last update, Lilly asked Frank for some tips on how to "do something good" for Abby. I think slowly but surely things like that are an indicator that she's ready to share Abby with Frank, as she realizes she's not losing either of them. The first time between Frank and Lilly was just a few days ago within the story and since then she has made some leaps character-wise. That being said, we also don't know what Becca is doing regarding this: she did have to promise to keep Abby out of it, but she never, if I recall correctly, promised not to maneuver Lilly into accepting Frank and Abby as one thing.
The best thing is; we don't know it. CNG could, but we can speculate. And I'm glad we do it. :D

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes